Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My trip to Manila to Bangkok

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This sounds amazing.

I’m gutted that whenever I go to Philippines I go with my partner, so I can’t experience all these moments. Last time I was there I swear every second girl I saw was beautiful

Banned
    Pretty ones everywhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you smoh for a great report! Awesome!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, Smoh...

Did names change, or did you just dump Nam?

Day 8 Friday you arrange to meet Nam the tiktok influencer on Saturday.
    Come Day 9 Saturday, no mention of Nam is made at all.
    Instead you meet a previously not mentioned Angie for lunch...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any pictures of phils? I'm not a fan of dark. Any whiter skin?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer34 View Post
    This sounds amazing.

I’m gutted that whenever I go to Philippines I go with my partner, so I can’t experience all these moments. Last time I was there I swear every second girl I saw was beautiful
    Dump your girl off at a spa for 2/3 hrs as a present and then go for your life. BUT they can smell a second woman a mile away so shower and de sex yourself well.
    you know you want to
    lol

Banned
    Mucho respect Smoh, great review.

I think this tip is your best:

“Everyone is a hustler. Be smart. Don’t allow yourself to be played”.

It’s so true.

Sex there is a business transaction and don’t fall in love, it’s a fool’s folly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think guys are overthinking pinalove. It's really not that hard. Even here at home in Brisbane I fucked 3 girls on first meet over the past year. Not that many here. On my last trip to sydney, one nce 'date' evening with one girl (shes too sweet for an 60+ like me) the following night banking a 35yo also from pina, first meet within two hours.

but I think these countries Th and Ph are similar but different. Find the one that works for you and leverage it.

It's waste of time using Pinalove from here Australia into Philippines unless you are about to travel within 2-3 days. Once on the ground there is no shortage. seriously. There is someone for everyone. I cast my eye around and find the girl that looks like my grade8 crush, the girl that looked like my call centre employee but I was afraid to fuck, the ideas are endless. My first trip I was huntng 35-25 year olds and each trip I would it back until now I only search 18-25 year old age range.

Interestingly I'm heading to Th later this year. I will make a Thaifriendly subscription when I go. I have a feeling results will be similar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DATY View Post
    Mucho respect Smoh, great review.

I think this tip is your best:

“Everyone is a hustler. Be smart. Don’t allow yourself to be played”.

It’s so true.

Sex there is a business transaction and don’t fall in love, it’s a fool’s folly.
    Remember the negotiation courses about how you trade things of low value to you that are of high value to the other party. For many filipina sex is not that valuable but money is hard to come by and vice versa for us.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any hotel suggestions in the Makati area? For comfort, quality and covenience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyArbor View Post
    Any hotel suggestions in the Makati area? For comfort, quality and covenience?
    everyone has their go to options. Close to Burgos I use St Giles online for $55/night\. small rooms, convenient and comfy for me and visitors. Girl friendly.

Others speak highly of M Hotel, City Garden Hotel,

If you want to splurge on yourself, the I can recommend the Peninsular. $260. no need to splurge to impress the ladies.

ALso on skyscanner I see Oakwood Makati Avenue at $155/night. The one bedroom suite at $185 is so nice BTW which I use when I'm hosting meetings.

Another option for you is just book your first 2 nights and have a look at walk-up rates when you are there. you can inspect rooms and location.

Enjoy your trip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123