Thread: Private Tattooed BBW Ashfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private Tattooed BBW Ashfield

Person's Name : Crystal/Tattooed BBW

Establishment : Private

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...huge-tits.html

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Deepthroat

Size/shape : BBW

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Value for money/recommend? : For the price, I guess it's ok but for the attitude definitely not

My experience/comments : My first ever private punting in Sydney and I guess it was ok. So I have been following her ad for a while especially with the positive reviews on Locanto and decided to book her on a saturday. This is where it gets trickier. When I messaged her she said she needed a few hours of notice during the day and would only book in if I paid a deposit. It was fine with me but I wasn't sure about a time as I did have other commitments. Her way of messaging can put you off but I still went for it anyways. The incall happens in a motel in Ashfield and there is enough privacy once you are inside the motel premises. Greeted her as soon as I went in but she looked sort of bored and bothered. The room is quite tiny and has her stuff all over the place. Got stripped, paid her the rest of the payment. I already had a shower before I left and she didn't offer one and only asked if I washed "it". She started off with a bbbj while I was lying on the side and can get uncomfortable for too long. It was good and she occasionally does deep-throat which can be a bit rough. The only extra I requested was multiple shots and she was happy to include two without any extra. I wasn't planning on having sex just BBBJ and had two shots and probably left in half an hour. WIR - definitely no. I did try to book an appointment with her the other day and she kept coming back at me with an attitude and I wasn't buying it this time and didn't proceed any further

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How did she look? Pic three looks a little more ssbbw

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for TOFTT
    I will never pay a deposit
    Sorry if that's how privates roll, well I'm very happy in shops and brothels

You must always have the ability to walk away if the advertising is misleading, if the red flags are waving when you arrive, if her pimp is in the apartment, and in her case you also walk away from a lady with attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was my WORST punt of all time!!!!
    Every single one of those shots is a total smokescreen masking a deadset overweight and outta shape SLOB!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd say close to SBBW

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am usually based in regional and shops and brothels usually gives terrible service and the Asian privates are usually switch and bait but the others usually are ok. My expectations were so wrong lol