Thread: Kgirls massage- Jenny & Grace @Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Kgirls massage- Jenny & Grace @Rhodes

So decided to try out more private massage places after my few interaction with K Lulu and Hazel.

Surprisingly they’re pretty close to each other and normally I’m never at Rhodes so this time when I was there I knew I had to make the most out of it.

WeChat ID: kgirlsplay

Phone: 0492494818

So, I just happen to be in the area and decided to see what my options were, first I hit up PCD to see what girls were available at the moment, but nothing that really stood out to me. If only Nami J Girl was working today, it was her last day yesterday and not a single review on her sigh.

Any who then contacted Lulu but she was booked till 8:30 PM and I wasn’t gonna hang around for few hrs or comeback later, so decided to try out Kgirls again.

This is my second time visiting them. My first visit was with Jenny like 2 weeks ago and today with Grace.

I’ll try to keep this AR short and sweet.

Apartment: Decent apartment, but the layout of the apartment is set in such a way once you get off the elevator to head to the room it’s not an inside route but the room entrance is near the balcony side so other neighbouring apartments have a clear view of any punter going in and out of the room. Kinda less discreet than any other privates I’ve visited in apartments.

Contact: Hit the WeChat account, pre quick response back, clear and concise information.

The apartment setup is very service oriented, like you know you’re going there for a massage type vibes if that makes sense. Bathroom was tidy and a few body wash options, the towel although freshly washed did stink a bit, kinda like it’s been used so many times it’s time to chuck it in the bin.

Jenny:

Price: 30min/$110, 45min/$130, 1hr/$150

Jenny does extra: bbbj/$50, cim/$50, sex (with bbbj)/$150

Well she is slim, decent looking, B cup boobs, probably late 20s, doubt she is in her 30s but it’s plausible.

She was very friendly from the start, very chatty and during the massage I didn’t mind this at all, since I’m just sat there face down so her chatting and initiating the conversation was pretty good.

She said she was a student, talked about Korean food, kdrama, kpop, places to visit here in Sydney and Korea, cultural differences, and a few personal talk. Throughout the session there was music playing in the background.

Her massage was good, firm and she checked if she was applying too much pressure but I had worked out a day earlier and my back and hammies were killing me so it felt extra good.

Body slide was decent, I had opted for BBBJ as well, and the second part of the session was a bit meh. Her BBBJ skill nothing special to it, probably took me 5 min to finish and she was just concerned if I was gonna cim lol, she finished me on her chest. At the same time she did allow me to play with her body.

Overall: looks I’d give her 6.5-7/10, service wise 8.5/10.

WIR: Yes, I would.

Grace:

Price: 30min/$120, 45min/$140, 1hr/$160

Extras: Was told I would have to check with her, so I guess it depends if she wants to provide you any extras unlike Jenny. Didn’t ask as at start I didn’t feel her vibe.

She is slim, but not as Slim as Jenny, Jenny is way too thin. Imo, Grace is the perfect size, has a solid pair of C cups and by her looks and how she presented herself she’s like at best early 30s, or could somehow pass for late 20s.

She did appear a bit cold at first, wasn’t much talking and straight to the biz, paid and took a shower and on the table I went.

Now she is very good at massage, she applied firm pressure and did a lot of things in the 1 he session, techniques I had never experienced lol. Her body slide was nice, she left out some soft moans too and she finished me off with a handjob while in reverse cowgirl. She did say I can touch her body and tits but not her pussy her bum was fine tho.

Overall: looks wise I’d give her a 7.5-8/10, and service a 9-9.5/10.

But here’s the thing although she seemed cold and didn’t talk throughout the session or much at the start, and even replying my open ended questions she kept it very short and polite but once the session was done she was a completely different lady. She all of a sudden was very chatty, and asked about me, complimented my jewellery, asked about my likes and was super friendly. Also asked me to message her if I ever was going to Korea and she could plan out my itinerary lol.

Anywho, great place for a massage, will def try out the other girls whenever I’m in the area.

But damn, Lulus overall experience is still unmatched, from the shower to the end of the session, there’s a seductive, playfulness to her routine. Massage however Kgirls have it a bit better.

Anyways that’s it for today.

Ta

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, I have had my eyes on Grace for a while. Just wondering if she is worth the effort, not a big fan of their location.

But those boobs look like fun :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR. I have had my eyes on Grace, would love to get into those boobs

Think I will have to book her next week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My feedback on Grace is extremely positive.
    Chat was great from the initial intro.
    Her massage is top class, very good technique and puts in alot of effort.
    Her skin and body is perfect and the body slide and completion is just what Id hoped for.
    I strongly recommend her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    My feedback on Grace is extremely positive.
    Chat was great from the initial intro.
    Her massage is top class, very good technique and puts in alot of effort.
    Her skin and body is perfect and the body slide and completion is just what Id hoped for.
    I strongly recommend her.
    Agreed her massage is top class, she twisted and turned me and did all sort of stuff lol

It’s just the initial convo was a bit cold but at the end it was all good tho, so I’d def return. Maybe I’ll try all the other girls one at a time first and then pick someone as a go to masseuse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for trying out Grace, been curious about her for quite some time now!

Saw Jenny today again, and it was quite an erotic experience today. Would recommend her 100%

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can only say Jennie is little old

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Grace

Finally got a chance to visit Grace yesterday and overall I was a little disappointed.

The inital massage was dry which was ok but not great, then 15mins in applied oil which was much better and I did enjoy it. She doesn't like to talk much or for you to touch her while she is massaging, she needs to focus.

Body slide was nice and she does have a killer body but again don't touch yet......waiting waiting waiting..... I asked (thinking of the forum of course) and she doesn't provide any other services.

Overall lovely girl, killer body and nice massage but overall when I compare the service from Lulu, Hazel or Airya it doesn't stack up for me. Also I have never been a fan of their apartment location or layout.