Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Slimish figure, natural D-cups, shaved (but stubbly today)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but good service and good VFM

My experience/comments : I had booked Mona last Monday but got a last minute call from Rita saying her period had started so I waited a week.

Mona was soon ready and Rita showed me to the room. Mona was wearing a short and tight black dress which showed off a promising rack. She was immediately engaging, hugging and kissing me. She grabbed my cock so I pulled it out for her to play with.

She helped me strip and I showered. Mona squatted in front of me to dry my legs and then started sucking me.

I then lay down and Mona stripped and joined me on the bed.

She has a slimish figure with just a little bit of a tummy. She has natural D-cups, a tattoo and was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Mona kissed me some more and lightly massaged my legs before rubbing her tits over my torso and groin.

She then resumed her very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and starting nice and slowly before upping the tempo.

I suggested some 69 and Mona moved round.

This was good as Mona was soon moaning and she said she’d cum (maybe true). I also had some FIV.

She then dismounted and continued sucking me while lying beside me with one knee in the air so I finger-fucked her some more.

Eventually I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and Mona climbed aboard for some Asian-style cowgirl (she was reasonably tight). This felt very good as she rode me well and said she was “Happy” and she’d cum again (again, maybe).

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as she spread her knees wide to be just at the right height and stretched a hand back between her legs to play with my balls. I fingered her arsehole but no insertion was allowed.

I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I was too close to cumming so I withdrew. Mona removed the condom and lay in front of me to suck me some more and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She spat in a tissue and then sucked me again to clean me off.

I lay on the bed and Mona took a shower before returning to the bed for chat while she gave me a light massage.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been in Australia for two months. Mona works at 90 Sundays and Mondays and said something about working elsewhere but her English is poor and I couldn’t work out where.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed, having a chat with Rita before I left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Slimish figure, natural D-cups, shaved (but stubbly today)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but good service and good VFM

My experience/comments : I had booked Mona last Monday but got a last minute call from Rita saying her period had started so I waited a week.

Mona was soon ready and Rita showed me to the room. Mona was wearing a short and tight black dress which showed off a promising rack. She was immediately engaging, hugging and kissing me. She grabbed my cock so I pulled it out for her to play with.

She helped me strip and I showered. Mona squatted in front of me to dry my legs and then started sucking me.

I then lay down and Mona stripped and joined me on the bed.

She has a slimish figure with just a little bit of a tummy. She has natural D-cups, a tattoo and was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Mona kissed me some more and lightly massaged my legs before rubbing her tits over my torso and groin.

She then resumed her very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and starting nice and slowly before upping the tempo.

I suggested some 69 and Mona moved round.

This was good as Mona was soon moaning and she said she’d cum (maybe true). I also had some FIV.

She then dismounted and continued sucking me while lying beside me with one knee in the air so I finger-fucked her some more.

Eventually I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and Mona climbed aboard for some Asian-style cowgirl (she was reasonably tight). This felt very good as she rode me well and said she was “Happy” and she’d cum again (again, maybe).

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as she spread her knees wide to be just at the right height and stretched a hand back between her legs to play with my balls. I fingered her arsehole but no insertion was allowed.

I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I was too close to cumming so I withdrew. Mona removed the condom and lay in front of me to suck me some more and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She spat in a tissue and then sucked me again to clean me off.

I lay on the bed and Mona took a shower before returning to the bed for chat while she gave me a light massage.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been in Australia for two months. Mona works at 90 Sundays and Mondays and said something about working elsewhere but her English is poor and I couldn’t work out where.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed, having a chat with Rita before I left.
    Nice review thanks. Front room body lice no issue ?