Thread: Do I have to ask to see to the lineup at ginza empire?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Do I have to ask to see to the lineup at ginza empire?

Noobie here, only started punting few weeks ago.

A week ago, first time walked into ginza empire without a booking. The front desk guys asked if I'd like a Japanese or Chinese girl, I said both are okay, then they showed me some girls on an ipad until I eventually picked one.
    After I left, I felt like I should have seen the line up first before picking because although the girl was okay, she wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Is it common to be able to see the line up at ginza empire? Do I have to specifically ask?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard people said you can see line-up during Covid, not sure about now.

For me personally I don't do line-up since they are the "leftover" girls without a booking so they are not popular and not sought after. I checked the AR and if it's good I'll book the girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post

For me personally I don't do line-up since they are the "leftover" girls without a booking so they are not popular and not sought after. I checked the AR and if it's good I'll book the girl
    Interesting thread. The WL you see, as someone said, are the WL less requested, especially at peak times, and may not be the ones that provide great service, but you never know

For brothels and massage shops in general, it's always much better to do your homework first, and book ahead. Just turning up is usually the least advisable method, as the better WLs are almost certainly won't be available

In some shops they will only tell you about the WLs that can't get a booking at all. You are asking for a kick up the pants if you just turn up, and the manager says, "this lady is who you are seeing"

Also your post doesn't mention that you asked the manager, "Which of those two ladies available has the better feedback from customers?"
    Of course this isn't a 100% reliable technique, but if the manager has no idea about staff, you are not in good hands - they are not checking feedback, or the quality of service of their staff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw the lineup in action once earlier this year whilst waiting in GE's big waiting room.

2 guys in there must have requested.
    The available girls simply appeared around the doorway and said their name ......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I so prefer the old days where you would sit in a private space and girls would individually come and introduce themselves to you. The anticipation of hearing the high heels walking down the hall, and then getting a pretty good sense of their attitude and services, in addition to their looks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    I so prefer the old days where you would sit in a private space and girls would individually come and introduce themselves to you. The anticipation of hearing the high heels walking down the hall, and then getting a pretty good sense of their attitude and services, in addition to their looks.
    These are the available ladies

Junior Member(有D料到)
    True but even with the availadies, most Asian joints now just bring them all out at once standing and staring at you. It's weirdly awkward.

Banned
    Years ago there was a brothel in Randwick and the reception-lounge area had a bar and there would be twenty or so girls talking to clients and you’d basically walk up and chat ,have a drink maybe, select and pay. That was it. Then head off to a bedroom.

Like being at a niteclub but all the girls were available if they were in that main area.

They all wore white robes. Can’t remember if they were bathrobes. Possibly another punter has been there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Years ago there was a brothel in Randwick and the reception-lounge area had a bar and there would be twenty or so girls talking to clients and you’d basically walk up and chat ,have a drink maybe, select and pay. That was it. Then head off to a bedroom.

Like being at a niteclub but all the girls were available if they were in that main area.

They all wore white robes. Can’t remember if they were bathrobes. Possibly another punter has been there?
    That's almost exactly the same setup as Daily Planet down in Melbourne. Except they weren't wearing white robes. They all wore their own party dresses looking really hot. Not a bad setup actually...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's almost exactly the same setup as Daily Planet down in Melbourne. Except they weren't wearing white robes. They all wore their own party dresses looking really hot. Not a bad setup actually...
    Ok. I’ve been trying to Google the Randwick place but it’s obviously closed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post

So true, after going to a few more places, I find that the lineups almost always didn't include the best girls I have in mind from looking at the websites. I actually went to ginza club (not empire) the other day and asked if I can see the lineup, and the front desk says they operate on a booking basis, so again referred me to an ipad. I guess I will start doing booking from now on, but again I feel that's going to bring some surprises since most times the girls are heavily photoshopped in the website. Has anyone every walked out on a booking after seeing the girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I remember DP well! The girls, sometimes sitting, sometimes circulating, all the time inviting your approach. Centrefolds in Sydney did something similar at one stage, but not as effective.

I enjoy that model, which you can find in Asia, but not too often in Australia. It sort of replicates a real life nightclub, except all the girls are sure things for a price!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I remember DP well! The girls, sometimes sitting, sometimes circulating, all the time inviting your approach. Centrefolds in Sydney did something similar at one stage, but not as effective.

I enjoy that model, which you can find in Asia, but not too often in Australia. It sort of replicates a real life nightclub, except all the girls are sure things for a price!
    Sounds very classy. But Caucasian ladies are generally more expensive
    Happy with Sydney's options