Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stories heard from WLs

Banned

Stories heard from WLs

A young Thai WL told me that in a busy day an Artarmon shop refused to let the girls to have lunch break and let them working continuously for a 10 hours shift. A girl fainted and had to be sent home.

Another young Chinese WL told me that when she first arrived in Sydney she was given an address in Lidcombe to work. It was a FS shop and she didn't know better. After working there for 3 weeks she had her period and was summarily fired as she couldn't work. Lucky for her she found out about massage parlours and found works there.

And this is a bit inspiring: An Asian uni student who worked in a massage parlour in Burwood told me that she had her online lessons while waiting for clients while the rest of her workmates watched movies with their phone, sleeping, playing online games or scrolling the phones etc.

A Chinese WL told me there were her regulars who were prepared to paid them well for her service in her rest days. But she refused them as you could imagine after serving an average of 7 men day in and out how sored was between the legs. After hearing that I let them rest and recuperate without disturbing them not even with a Wechat message.

One young WL told me there is a South Asian man who tipped her $500 to see her naked while wanking himself. And there was a rumour circulating around 14 Burwood that there was a regular big tipper of $500 every time he picked a girl.

Banned
    So I was looking at buying a building in Five Dock. It was a brothel but not licenced. This was a few years ago. On the corner of Great North Rd and Queens Rd.

Perhaps some of you guys had been there? I had.

Anyway during the property inspection it was still running. The mamasan literally had a big stick and rounded up the girls and was tapping them with the stick to move from room to room as I viewed the building

Like they were cattle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    And there was a rumour circulating around 14 Burwood that there was a regular big tipper of $500 every time he picked a girl.
    If he enjoyed the moment so be it. For some people the money means nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heard from a WL there is one rich guy in Wagga Wagga maybe in his 60s he was going to marry a Chinese WL now to date the Chinese WL is stuck in China and cannot get back to him because phony VISA application. And get this the same WL had a boyfriend in Sydney CBD fucking her the whole time whislt engaged & when she went on shopping trips and she apparently already has a husband in China. That's one fucked up WL.

Also heard many Chinese WL are already married and pretend they work for cleaning companies but they are off sucking dicks all day long and their husbands don't know.

Refusing lunch break in a business is illegal these days no wonder the girl fainted too much cock in her mouth?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Heard from a WL there is one rich guy in Wagga Wagga maybe in his 60s he was going to marry a Chinese WL now to date the Chinese WL is stuck in China and cannot get back to him because phony VISA application
    Poor deluded man. Can only end badly. Surely there are 1000s of women his age to choose from, in Sydney, with no Visa hassles, and not in the sex industry

Banned
    Heard from a WL there is one rich guy in Wagga Wagga maybe in his 60s he was going to marry a Chinese WL now to date the Chinese WL is stuck in China and cannot get back to him because phony VISA application. And get this the same WL had a boyfriend in Sydney CBD fucking her the whole time whislt engaged & when she went on shopping trips and she apparently already has a husband in China. That's one fucked up WL.

Also heard many Chinese WL are already married and pretend they work for cleaning companies but they are off sucking dicks all day long and their husbands don't know.

Refusing lunch break in a business is illegal these days no wonder the girl fainted too much cock in her mouth?
    Don’t guys play around?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Don’t guys play around?
    Never. Why do you ask

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Never. Why do you ask

It was a hypothetical. Surely one guy must misbehave?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Poor deluded man. Can only end badly. Surely there are 1000s of women his age to choose from, in Sydney, with no Visa hassles, and not in the sex industry
    Yeh he was completely infatuated with that one Chinese WL she had him hooked around her finger, she must have given bjs but she'd been two timing him all along and seeing clients as well her name was Apple I fucked her a couple of times to but did not get hooked on her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t guys play around?
    Sure guys fool around but if you found out your wife was a WL what would you do?

Banned
    Sure guys fool around but if you found out your wife was a WL what would you do?
    Let’s see, I got my now ex GF a job as a manager at a large brothel. I’ve had two long time GF’s who were sex workers.

I suppose I wouldn’t care.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let’s see, I got my now ex GF a job as a manager at a large brothel. I’ve had two long time GF’s who were sex workers.

then you can get your GF to bring other girls along for threesome with you. That's lucky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Let's see. So if this is all true, then you have no excuse but to write us all the true story of your planned mega Christmas session 2023, with your ex and her 3 wise WLs

Banned
    then you can get your GF to bring other girls along for threesome with you. That's lucky.
    Ex GF. We normally frequented sex clubs together. Two guys on her etc while I played around. Just the normal stuff at such places.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup
    I was seeing a Chinese student at massage parlour.
    While giving me massage and fs, she was apparently in a virtual class.
    Obviously we were on mute but would have been funny if she wasn't and the whole class heard us

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Yup
    I was seeing a Chinese student at massage parlour.
    While giving me massage and fs, she was apparently in a virtual class.
    Obviously we were on mute but would have been funny if she wasn't and the whole class heard us
    Was it an anatomy class?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was it an anatomy class?
    It was some class she didn't like nor the course she's doing so she pays someone to do her assignments.
    She's only doing it so she can stay in Australia while hoping to find someone that can sponsor her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    It was some class she didn't like nor the course she's doing so she pays someone to do her assignments.
    She's only doing it so she can stay in Australia while hoping to find someone that can sponsor her.

So I was with these two Thai ladyboys in the inner west. They were talking about how they pay $300 per assignment to someone who does them. Plus they were paying for their hormones. Complaining about money going out, the cost of the schooling etc.

I offered to do their assignments for $200 lol but they felt I couldn’t do them.

We’re not talking rocket science.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I was with these two Thai ladyboys in the inner west. They were talking about how they pay $300 per assignment to someone who does them. Plus they were paying for their hormones. Complaining about money going out, the cost of the schooling etc.

I offered to do their assignments for $200 lol but they felt I couldn’t do them.

We’re not talking rocket science.
    why couldn't you do two Thai ladyboys stick your cock in their mouths then fuck them in the ass doggy style. Hole is a hole ya?

Banned
    why couldn't you do two Thai ladyboys stick your cock in their mouths then fuck them in the ass doggy style. Hole is a hole ya?
    On this occasion they were paying me not I them. They were clients. It would have been inappropriate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast