Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longest time with a Regular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Don’t you ever say things to her or she to you in the heat of the moment?
    Well I have had meals with her behind closed doors and the subject of love has come up but can't do anything abt it ran into her in the street a few times close to my place but said nothing lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Will be 2 years next week when I am seeing my regular again and we are in the process of planning something special.

She told me a while ago that she has a PR so no issues about staying here. She goes back to China every now & then to catch up with her family and friends. Loves being in Oz despite being so bloody expensive living here...
    what's her first name bro I hope yours is different to the one I have lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Known a ML since 2018. Took some time to get good but we have both learnt what we both like. Also took some time to get BJ and FS but well worth the wait and love her to bits. Not at the level of messaging but hoping 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    what's her first name bro I hope yours is different to the one I have lol.
    So do I mate - her name is Jessica...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    So do I mate - her name is Jessica...
    Few mine is a Chinese Lily so two different ladies Keep going with yours I've been seeing mine on the side for years and happy with her.

Banned
    I’ve come to the conclusion there are two types of punters.

One with regulars.

One that seeks variety.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve come to the conclusion there are two types of punters.

One with regulars.

One that seeks variety.
    how abt me regular plus punt for variety?

Banned
    how abt me regular plus punt for variety?
    Why seek variety away from a regular unless you are not satisfied?

Look I was all for having a regular then got emotional and then she never went further. So I started back on variety. After punting numerous girls the old regular is so far back in the field now I seriously doubt there could ever be any connect now.

Sex if I want, but that’s it.

That’s what happens when you expand your field of view. You realise there are so many great women out there and so many great fucks to be had.

Why settle for one only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    . You realise there are so many women out there and so many great fucks to be had.
    The wonderful dilemma of punting in Sydney. That's why as a principle, you should reward places that have good recruiting and VFM. Make businesses in Sydney know that punters are discerning and will not return if you don't care about how you run your business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That’s what happens when you expand your field of view. You realise there are so many great women out there and so many great fucks to be had.

Why settle for one only.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I love my regular and missus but still enjoy punting other Asian women. There is just so many to be had and we are lucky in this country with so many WL to pick from. Also its good to compare women you fuck. I often just go into the brothels around here where there are many Asian women. I like to see if any of them as good as my regular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I love my regular and missus but still enjoy punting other Asian women. There is just so many to be had and we are lucky in this country with so many WL to pick from. Also its good to compare women you fuck. I often just go into the brothels around here where there are many Asian women. I like to see if any of them as good as my regular.
    Life is good. Don't get hung up on one WL. Apart from our fundamental responsibilities, attachment can be a bad thing if it causes distress

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its good to experience many different Asian WLs even if you have a regular & a wife. Like I said in other posts to my regular often brings a second Asian lady along for me to fuck. Variety is the spice of life. We only live once get all the Asian ladies you can. Don't get bored on just one or two of them if you can afford more do em.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its good to experience many different Asian WLs even if you have a regular & a wife. Like I said in other posts to my regular often brings a second Asian lady along for me to fuck. Variety is the spice of life. We only live once get all the Asian ladies you can. Don't get bored on just one or two of them if you can afford more do em.
    This is great. Your WL bringing a friend. Can the manager also organise this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This is great. Your WL bringing a friend. Can the manager also organise this?
    No manager involved with my regular she just asks me if she wants her to bring one of her Asian lady friends most whom are married. Who am I to turn down what is on offer?

Banned
    No manager involved with my regular she just asks me if she wants her to bring one of her Asian lady friends most whom are married. Who am I to turn down what is on offer?
    The extra friend sounds like an arrangement where money changes hands, is it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The extra friend sounds like an arrangement where money changes hands, is it?
    I have PayPal direct with my regular comes out of my business expense as a tax write off. Yeh the extra Asian gal is a mystery one usually one of her lady friends. I usually get one extra one with the regular every couple of months. But I see the regular lady every week once or twice a week.

Banned
    Lucky for you! Talking about regulars, I think I’ve found my new one. J Secret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucky for you! Talking about regulars, I think I’ve found my new one. J Secret.
    Is she hot Asian MILF?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I saw my regular for 30 years. I am 70 and she is 60 now.
    Holy shit dude - you should call guiness world records

Banned
    Is she hot Asian MILF?
    A very hot J Girl.

I think Mondays and Tuesdays only at N5M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12