Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest time with a Regular

Banned

Longest time with a Regular

I read about a lot of guys spending years seeing a regular. I knew a married friend who passed that had a regular for 15years. Only when his estate was bought up did she make herself known to his family.

Anyway what’s your longest time?

How many months or years with a regular?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I read about a lot of guys spending years seeing a regular. I knew a married friend who passed that had a regular for 15years. Only when his estate was bought up did she make herself known to his family.

2 regulars for 3 years now…. Both are fantastic at part 1 and know how to keep me going back for part 3…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

On what basis when you die, does a WL have access to your assets ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    On what basis when you die, does a WL have access to your assets ?
    That’s a great question.

He had put her up in one of his apartments in Paddington. He lived on the waterfront with his wife and kids.

I only found out when the shit hit the fan.

He was a guy who owned a large company and had obviously kept a secret lifestyle. I went to bbqs at his place with his family. Everything was normal… well almost.

I presume because she had lived in Paddington on his property for such a long time she thought she was entitled to claim not just on that but his estate.

I never asked what the outcome was as things disintegrated after his funeral, kids scattered, some took a bad turn, not one has had any stability. Failed relationships, drug dependency, mental issues.

A dissolved family basically.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I think I been seeing my regular Asian gal about 10 years. Sexually she satisfies me and I love her big tits. She's wildly horny in bed. She always messages me check sausage today? That means good BJ and fuck. She knows how to finish me off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I think I been seeing my regular Asian gal about 10 years. Sexually she satisfies me and I love her big tits. She's wildly horny in bed. She always messages me check sausage today? That means good BJ and fuck. She knows how to finish me off.
    Living the dream

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Living the dream
    Yeh I can't complain I drop into the local brothels to if I need some variety

Junior Member(有D料到)
    8+ years and still going with my regular. Many ups and downs and both of us in and out of relationships, but still meet regularly

Banned
    I saw my regular for 30 years. I am 70 and she is 60 now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    That’s one for the record books.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    okay then your the winner longest ever regular I hope am still seeing mine after 30 years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My five years on and off seems poor by comparison. I haven’t seen her this year and I think she may have gone back. I should try to catch her if she has not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you find regulars that stay in Australia that long. As soon as I have a regular, they leave the country within a few months 😅

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    How do you find regulars that stay in Australia that long. As soon as I have a regular, they leave the country within a few months ��
    Some of them have PR status mine moved a few years ago ten minutes away from me.

Banned
    Some of them have PR status mine moved a few years ago ten minutes away from me.
    Now that’s convenient!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now that’s convenient!
    Sure is we know the way to each others places we only visit when test confirmed during week days mid morning. This gal thinks I am rich I'd say well off but money talks when it comes to these Asian women. If they see the $$$$ they hang around. I don't think you can get this kind of long lasting regular if you were broke.

Banned
    Sure is we know the way to each others places we only visit when test confirmed during week days mid morning. This gal thinks I am rich I'd say well off but money talks when it comes to these Asian women. If they see the $$$$ they hang around. I don't think you can get this kind of long lasting regular if you were broke.

Did you ever want to go further? Date etc?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you ever want to go further? Date etc?
    No date she knows I have an Asian missus so I can only see her when I am alone in private I don't want to be seen with her at KFC dating Besides dating an FWB is against my business policies. Of course in my mind its hard not to fall in love with this regular Asian girl of mine. I had to hold back the emotions many times. Its all about good sex and bjs and secret hookups nobody knows about. She's maybe 20 years younger than me so she still looks good and very tasty tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will be 2 years next week when I am seeing my regular again and we are in the process of planning something special.

She told me a while ago that she has a PR so no issues about staying here. She goes back to China every now & then to catch up with her family and friends. Loves being in Oz despite being so bloody expensive living here...

Banned
    No date she knows I have an Asian missus so I can only see her when I am alone in private I don't want to be seen with her at KFC dating Besides dating an FWB is against my business policies. Of course in my mind it’s hard not to fall in love with this regular Asian girl of mine. I had to hold back the emotions many times. It’s all about good sex and bjs and secret hookups nobody knows about. She's maybe 20 years younger than me so she still looks good and very tasty tits.
    Don’t you ever say things to her or she to you in the heat of the moment?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast