Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott expensive ML

Banned
    Reason for Editing:

Change of Mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbob73323 View Post
    Where do you find good Asian Milfs?
    Try the middle age married women in your neighbourhood.

Banned

At a Milf Bar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Milf bar. Boom boom

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've recently returned from Manila and Bangkok. I can't justify the local prices so I will be punting less locally, saving my money and each quarter make a trip internationally and live it up with the saved money.
    One hour in Sydney equals 3 nights of fun in Manila.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    I've recently returned from Manila and Bangkok. I can't justify the local prices so I will be punting less locally, saving my money and each quarter make a trip internationally and live it up with the saved money.
    Please go on. There is no way to expect Manila and Bangkok prices in Sydney of course

So what do you see as a reason price for a FS punt in Sydney now. Suggest a price range for reasonable FS with a WL for 1 hour in this city this week ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

At a Milf Bar.
    I can't even imagine how much fun you would have in Thailand. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about a 10 girl all night orgy.

Have you ever made the trip?

Banned
    Ideally if you can earn in Sydney but punt in Manila or Bangkok.

Or even retire there with a harem of young hot girls to serve your nightly desire.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Please go on. There is no way to expect Manila and Bangkok prices in Sydney of course

So what do you see as a reason price for a FS punt in Sydney now. Suggest a price range for reasonable FS with a WL for 1 hour in this city this week ?
    I'm not expecting the same price. All I'm saying is, for me, I dont see the value in paying these high prices where you are getting a mixed bag of results.

After what I've just experienced, see my reviews in the outside Australia section, I prefer to be saving my money and living it up outside Australia every few months.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Booked a four day trip to Pattaya over the Halloween cycle. Was getting BBFS + multiple shots every single night for around $150. Come back here and Thai girls are asking $150-200 for 15 mins of FS. I understand it’s a different market and cost of living here is very different but I just can’t justify or support this, especially when you’ve got Chinese MILF ML working hard to provide good massage and keeping prices at $100 FS.

I’m spending my money where it counts now.
    It's all relative.

I just got back from a quick urgent trip to Hong Kong, prices relative to Sydney are the same as Pre-covid.
    I arrive with no intention of even staying one night, but the job went overtime. I was going to try sex141 and to a long hour (overnight) SPA as suggested by a member here a few months ago.
    But ended up during a little bar hop with a local and snuggling down with her for the weekend. She was my server at a restaurant and saw me checking the sex141 site and suggested paying her instead.

Would it happen here, sure, would it be as cheap ? no, but its probably relative in pricing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not expecting the same price. All I'm saying is, for me, I dont see the value in paying these high prices where you are getting a mixed bag of results.

After what I've just experienced, see my reviews in the outside Australia section, I prefer to be saving my money and living it up outside Australia every few months.
    Understand. So would you pay $150/ hour for FS while you are in Sydney?

Banned
    That, plus your flight, accommodation and meals.

If it was unlimited BBFS for that 3 whole nights then it is definitely worth it, although the prevalence of HIV in Thailand would be higher than Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with ya Smoh. I too save my dollars (and cum) and punt in Thailand. I own a condo in BKK, so no need to pay for hotels. Only need to pay for airfare really. Although the rising cost in BKK and shitty exchange rate does put quite a dent in savings account hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Ideally if you can earn in Sydney but punt in Manila or Bangkok.

Or even retire there with a harem of young hot girls to serve your nightly desire.
    Lots of people - more the younger generation but on a well paid job say earning HKD$20k a month are moving up north and living across the border in ShenZhen while working in Hong Kong. Not the extreme difference between Sydney and Bangkok but good enough to save around around $5K a month towards a deposit of a first property.

Alternatively, stay at home until you have enough.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My personal new rule is that I won’t pay over $320 for 1 hour with a WL.

If she’s $350 an hour or more? = Nope! You guys can have her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    My personal new rule is that I won’t pay over $320 for 1 hour with a WL.

If she’s $350 an hour or more? = Nope! You guys can have her.
    You can get better VFM than that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    I can't even imagine how much fun you would have in Thailand. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about a 10 girl all night orgy.

Have you ever made the trip?
    The “event horizon” is only a couple of weeks away. Whether I make it back out is another matter.

I’ve gotten a thing for ladyboys too so it could well be a mixed event. Not sure how the freelancers will go with that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Lots of people - more the younger generation but on a well paid job say earning HKD$20k a month are moving up north and living across the border in ShenZhen while working in Hong Kong. Not the extreme difference between Sydney and Bangkok but good enough to save around around $5K a month towards a deposit of a first property.

Alternatively, stay at home until you have enough.

Cheers
    HKD20K a month is so little money, bro. Works out to be barely above minimum pay here in Oz...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    HKD20K a month is so little money, bro. Works out to be barely above minimum pay here in Oz...
    But you get to live in a shoebox, no?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    But you get to live in a shoebox, no?
    I wouldn't mind it. The lifestyle in HK is very different from Oz. I'd be out and about most of the time anyway cos the place is so lively. Lots more things to do than in Oz.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast