Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rates are going up

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Who is the singer?
    Some people call somebody who had a top 40 hit a superstar, others define it as someone who is internationally famous
    Could be anyone. 5K they would need to be pretty hot to begin with unless they were slinging it like some hollywood actresses for a big price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Which begs the question- who would you pay 5k to fuck? or, so what would your top price be to fuck someone?
    Which also leads to - whats the difference between a 3k, 4 k fuck and a 5 k fuck? or in our little BrizVegas world .....what's the diffrence between a $300 /$400 / $500 / $800 an hour Wg? I've always thought its funny how they have GFE and PSE.
    4FoW2
    what are the types of people who would pay 5K to fuck ? millionaires, people who just won lotto and don't really know where to spend the money, people who deal drugs and got a lot of spare cash .... different types.

if i was going to pay 5K for sex, and if that is the usual rate she charges, i will be more comfortable going totoally natural with her than a $100 hooker. at least i feel that she probably hasn't sucked on a thousand dicks or that her vaginal walls are not stained with the cum of hundreds of men.

the difference between GFE and PSE used to be the condom. but now GFE means DFK caressing etc PSE means spanking bottom, hair pulling etc Different girls have different rules and limitations. you got to ask them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Who is the singer?
    Natalie something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12