Thread: Celia and Chloe, the French goddesses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Celia and Chloe, the French goddesses

I have met both girls a few times but waited before putting my reviews because they get booked so fast already 😅

I strongly recommend booking 1h as time fly with them!

Both girls are stunning. Celia is taller, beautiful face with a super athletic body, perfect tits and ass. Model material. She showed me a picture of her on her bike - oh man...
    She has 2 beautiful diamonds perced close to her pussy, it's so nice you want to keep eating her while looking at them.

Chloe has a more petite body, also slim and sexy with perfect forms. Slightly younger with a very beautiful and cute face and smile to die for. It's hard not to want to kiss her all the time.

Honestly, I can't say which girl is more beautiful. I have met many French girls and those 2 are by far the most beautiful ones I slept with!

I speak French so we are able to have great conversations. They are easy to talk to and always very cheerful. I actually had sessions with each of them where we just talked... didn't recommend it, though, because you end up super horny for the rest of the day 😆

Now for the intimate part:
    Chloe is open to kissing, it's a tender and guenine French kissing, not like some Asian who eat your mouth like crazy. Celia might kiss you on the lips if she likes you and you become regular but it's not part of her normal service (which is also why she is cheaper).

They are both very good at BBBJ, Celia will even choke herself on your dick by making it touch the back of her mouth. It's a similar filling that DT except it doesn't go all the way down to her throat. Basically she can't DT me but she would DT any asian dicks.

Sex is also amazing, unlike some passive girls who don't know what to do, those Frenchie are experienced. After the BJ they usually come on me and ride me like proper cowgirls! We then do many positions. They can handle a good punting so I am able to fuck them without restraining myself. Chloe makes some French moaning while you fuck her ("oh oui, s'il te plait", I will let you google translate), it's super exciting.
    I would say that Chloe can come quite fast (at least with me). Unlike Celia who requires a lot more stamina if you want to make her cum. Not always easy but worth the challenge 😉
    Celia offer anal on extra but unfortunately I am too big so I can only put my finger in her ass while I am fucking her. I love to have her in doggy while doing this so I can really feel my dick moving inside her against my finger. It's so fuckint hot. Always makes me edge orgasm instantly!

Honestly, they are amazingly worth the money, we are very lucky to have those girls working in Ginza!

I hope I will still be able to book them after you guys read my (and other reviews) on those French goddesses of love!

PS: I asked but you can't do threesome with them as they are good friends and prefer not to be intimate between each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the detailed report. Been super keen on them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Can concur with your thoughts on Celia who I have seen numerous times with each session being a cracker. Seriously beautiful and attentive lady who provides top notch service. Agree on her fantastic BBBJ skills and awesome cowgirl riding.

Have been eying Chloe but looks like I will have to give her a definite go now!
    Can I ask if Chloe does pussy slides?

And it's a shame about the no threesome although understandable. A session with two French hotties would be absolute heaven!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doubt the Ginza photos of Celia are her ....N5M might be legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Chloe the same one that previously worked at Ginza479? AKA Justine from MAC and Paddington244?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they both do cim?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrayjin View Post
    she can't DT me but she would DT any asian dicks.
    Hahaha massive burn. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Hahaha massive burn. lol
    Ahah sorry, it wasn't my intention 😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both have too many tattoos for me to handle...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Do they both do cim?
    No they don't unfortunately. It would be too good to be true ahah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Thanks for the review. Can concur with your thoughts on Celia who I have seen numerous times with each session being a cracker. Seriously beautiful and attentive lady who provides top notch service. Agree on her fantastic BBBJ skills and awesome cowgirl riding.

Have been eying Chloe but looks like I will have to give her a definite go now!
    Can I ask if Chloe does pussy slides?

And it's a shame about the no threesome although understandable. A session with two French hotties would be absolute heaven!
    She can do it if you ask her but it's not part of her usual routine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Is Chloe the same one that previously worked at Ginza479? AKA Justine from MAC and Paddington244?
    I don't think so. She used to work in pretty baby Newtown massage. Heavily tatooed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    I don't think so. She used to work in pretty baby Newtown massage. Heavily tatooed
    Chloe isn't heavily tattooed. Lola is (the third French girl).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So to those who have tried all 3 french babe's Chloe, Celia and Lola, who's your favourite and whats your rating for each

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Chloe is Justine , 99% sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    So to those who have tried all 3 french babe's Chloe, Celia and Lola, who's your favourite and whats your rating for each
    Chloe 9/10 dfk, model looks, about 25 y.o size 8
    Lola 7.5/10 close to model looks, no dfk about 32 y.o size 8
    Celia 6/10 no dfk, good looking (but not in the same league as the other 2), maybe 30 y.o, size 10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrayjin View Post
    She can do it if you ask her but it's not part of her usual routine.

I didn't even think to ask her for a pussy slide. If I can get a other booking I will definatley be asking for that. Her pussy is made for pussy sliding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know when and if Chloe might be back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Celia maybe 10 times and never asked about anal. Any idea how much extra it costs? Maybe i’ll have to go back and ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its an extra 50 from memory