Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best and worst service providers- by nationality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Best and worst service providers- by nationality.

Based on your fucking experience, hehe
    which Asian nationalities provide the best and worst service?

In my experience, I’ve found Thai to be usually the worst service providers and the biggest starfish.

While Korean MILFs tend to over service at the other end of the spectrum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think for me the best is probably Japanese, and then followed very closely by Chinese/Korean. Thai comes last.

I found Japanese generally has the best attitude, most polite, and very accommodating, mostly friendly too and happy to please. For me South Eastern Asians like Thai, it's a mixed bag (like any other), sometimes you get good ones, sometimes crazy wild ones (I'm sure Mr V will have a say here), but statistically speaking from my experience Thai is probably the worst, and their personality is usually a bit different compared to the mild mannered East Asians like Japanese and Chinese etc.

Again not saying all Thais are bad there are definitely a lot of good ones but just based on my experiences and personal stats I've had more dud punts from Thai compared to other races like Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc

I'm only ranking the most common ones, that being Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Thai. Others like Viet, Malaysians etc don't have a large sample base lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My safest punt tend to be with Chinese ML/WL. They always seem to treat me well. Japanese tend to be very polite and service oriented but there were definitely some duds I’ve experienced.

Koreans can be very good service wise, sometimes a little mechanical but the best service I’ve received were from Korean ladies. But the worst princess syndrome tend to be from them as well based on my experience.

I had a very mixed experience with Thai than any other nationality so I tend to avoid them. Something about them, I could never quite click with them for some reason. Haven’t had a session with Thai ML/WL in a while but today gonna take a punt on this nice looking Thai ML. Will see how it goes. She might surprise me or might just reaffirm my biased perception of Thai girls lol.

Banned
    I’ve never had a problem with any WL or ML except for four decades ago. When she clipped her toenails during the paid session.

Four decades later I’m still remembering it.

Most probably I’ll mumble something about it in my old age in a nursing home. The nurses will wonder what I’m rambling on about and give me a few more happy pills…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One other thing.. Malaysians provided the most wildest services, whether it’s DFK, deep rimming, BBFS etc. love to find more of those Malaysian gems

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me the best WLs are MILF Chinese ladies MILF better as they have better skills & more experience that the young in experienced ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’ve never had a problem with any WL or ML except for four decades ago. When she clipped her toenails during the paid session.

Four decades later I’m still remembering it.

Most probably I’ll mumble something about it in my old age in a nursing home. The nurses will wonder what I’m rambling on about and give me a few more happy pills…
    C'mon clipping teonails can't be that bad can it? At lease they didn't take a shit during your session like some others have experienced here lol.

I heard some WLs actually clipped punters toenails as part of the service, all included lmao.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its like saying all asians are the same, but they are not, so that’s why I don’t judge a girl by her nationality but by the service she provides,
    So if she looks like she is not interested in me in a line up, i choose the one who is,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can't differentiate based on race. But the term KPS originated due to a lot of it preCovid - so it's entertaining when punters say how good K ladies are. I'm sure they all are good

Based on my ex Thai gf, Thai women in general are great

But there are 5 equally important factors apart from nationality when it comes to punting

1. Culture of the shop. Is it a hen house where ladies dictate a worsening of service standards over time?
    2. Quality of the recruiting at that shop, and do women like working there
    3. Age matters
    4. Time of day that you turn up
    5. Are you appealing to WLs or do you turn people off?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Malaysian/Singaporean are the Golden standard. Korean/Japanese are next in line. Mainland Chinese are next then come Thais. But all pussy are still welcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's great how we like different things - everyone is happy.

For me...Korean and Japanese equal first, Vietnamese close second. Chinese distant last. Its all the tissues and spitting that puts me off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thai girls are a hit and miss. Chinese girls and the tissues are really shit. First would be Koreans and Japanese and recently Vietnamese girls have been rising in the ranks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First would be Japanese, they always have customer service in mind regardless of how crap their day has been, and they want to please you as much as they can.

Would rate Korean/Taiwanese second.

Worst is probably Chinese? But then again have had some great services from PRCs before. Just overall find Chinese's attitude rather poor, but to them it's probably normal, since customer service do not exist in China.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Based on your fucking experience, hehe
    which Asian nationalities provide the best and worst service?

In my experience, I’ve found Thai to be usually the worst service providers and the biggest starfish.

While Korean MILFs tend to over service at the other end of the spectrum.
    I’d NEVER comment on which nationalities are better at sex than others as I punt with all of them.

It’d be like saying a fat punter or a hairy punter isn’t good at sex. Would that be right? Would the punters like to read about it from the WL’s point of view? No.

Some lines I don’t cross and sex based on nationality is a red line.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’d NEVER comment on which nationalities are better at sex than others as I punt with all of them.

It’d be like saying a fat punter or a hairy punter isn’t good at sex. Would that be right? Would the punters like to read about it from the WL’s point of view? No.

Yeah touchy topic.

Indian/Nepali is the worst

Filipinas are the best

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

You also gotta look at it from another angle. Maybe it's not the nationality of the WL per se but perhaps the WL is repulsed by the idea of providing exceptional service to a 350 pound old, ugly, hairy, stinky lard arse. Moreover some nationalities are repulsed by the stigma associated with certain nationalities, ergo below average services delivered.
    I've heard many WLs speak lowly of certain races as well as certain male archetypes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've had dud Korean, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese punts

But I've had more great Korean, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese punts. You just need to do your homework

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I can't differentiate based on race. But the term KPS originated due to a lot of it preCovid - so it's entertaining when punters say how good K ladies are. I'm sure they all are good

Based on my ex Thai gf, Thai women in general are great

But there are 5 equally important factors apart from nationality when it comes to punting

1. Culture of the shop. Is it a hen house where ladies dictate a worsening of service standards over time?
    2. Quality of the recruiting at that shop, and do women like working there
    3. Age matters
    4. Time of day that you turn up
    5. Are you appealing to WLs or do you turn people off?

agree with this, i think the shop culture has a lot to do with it and the state of shop

Ive seen Helen/Lam/Fiona all at the places she has worked and the service now at Tokyo isnt as good as N5M as i think the shop isnt as nice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    agree with this, i think the shop culture has a lot to do with it and the state of shop

Ive seen Helen/Lam/Fiona all at the places she has worked and the service now at Tokyo isnt as good as N5M as i think the shop isnt as nice
    Absolutely. The culture if the shop and the recruiting and management varies across Sydney. There is a reason why most frequent positive reviews are always about the 10 or so shops in Sydney that have found the magic formula

You need to get to know the manager and sense the attitude of the staff. Very quickly you can make an assessment, does the shop deserve your business?
    They have to earn your trust
    If the owner doesn't give a f_ck, then he doesn't respect repeat business, and he underestimates just how expensive punting really is

None of us like spending $150-300+ on dud punts (unless you are one of the yacht owners here)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast