Thread: V Suli - the BJ queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Suli - the BJ queen

So I booked Suli just after Kaori following feedback from this forum. I didn't expect Kaori would make me blow but she did... anyway the thing which surprised me when I saw Suli was how pretty she was. Then when we did the mouth wash, I also realised she was very short^^.

She was super lovely from start to finish. Her english is limited but I am getting use to communicate with girls with limited english now...

The highlight of the session was the shower. She asked me to wait for her and oh man I understand why. It was a session on itself this shower. She put soap all over me and then put my dick between her big boobs before sliding on me. I was hating myself for coming 10min ago because I wasn't hard enough to take advantage of it. Nevertheless she then continued to slide her boobs on my back while giving me a HJ. Finally she removed the soap, cleaned and gave me this already famous BJ. This time my dick went hard again and she was literally pushing me back with her throat. She did it for a few minutes so this shower show probably took at least 10min in total and I was thinking that I should have booked 1h to make it last even longer!

Into the bed she DFK, licked my tits and then continued her BBBJ. She was really able to go deep but she was also moving quite fast which isn't the way I like it the most (i.e. see my review on Kaori) so at the end I took her head with my hand to show her the pace I preferred. She asked for sex but we had no time left so we continued with BJ instead as I wanted to come in her throat. When I was fully hard she wasn't able to take me fully but still she did very very well. I felt very deep in her mouth/throat when I finally came but she had no gag reflex no anything. She took it like a pro and I don't know how she didn't swallow but managed to spited in back into a tissue.

In conclusion she is up to her reputation for BJ (even if I enjoyed Kaori BJ as much due to the slower pace which is a personal preference) but she is also super sexy and really lovely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, seems she is happy to accommodate how you want your BJ to go
    Did she have good technique or just an in and out motion?
    How’s her body? Natural boobs?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has a very good technique, she take care of your staff, your balls, everything ahah. She is really an expert at it.

Her body is super sexy, boobs are enhanced I think but not too big so it fit her well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dude I agree with u ... her BJ skills and she can take it super deep bro.. new DT QUEEN I have to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a side note for actual deepthroat lovers, Suli can't take it DOWN her throat. So it's more of a full dick blowjob for those 5" or less than a deepthroat.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    niceee review hard to find new girls these days are bbbj queens the ones taht are good at it works better than blue bill pill without the side affects LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw Suli yesterday after reading through all the ARs and her being recommended by reception. I agree with all the ARs, she definitely provides great service. Awesome action in the shower and also very service oriented, after we got out the shower she immediately went to grab the shower and dried me first. I felt like a king lol. Her BJ is excellent as others mentioned, good technique and can take my lil bro all in (lil bro is 6" for reference). Between rounds she also position herself for a good cuddle. Definitely feels like a girlfriend where you both in the honeymoon phase haha.

Looks: Personally for me, her face is not my type, definitely a YMMV, for some I can see she can considered quite cute. In regards to photos, the one where she wearing a light pink-ish top is the most accurate (ofc minus the filters). Profile description is accurate.

Communication: limited English. I know little bit of Vietnamese so we bridged the communication gap abit.

I think she's a Viet service queen and worth visiting if you're into looks of Viet girls, like a good BJ or just want to feel pampered haha.