Thread: J miyagi at 42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J miyagi at 42

Seen miyagi yesterday at Gladesville 42. Didn’t have a booking so the girls lined up and miyagi was looking good so asked for her for 1/hr and gave 300 to the reception and waited for her. Went to a room and here starts the worst punt.

I was asked to head into the shower and I waited in the shower for 2minutes and then she joined and helped me clean up nothing much in the shower. Dried myself and used mouthwash.
    On to the bed and the very next second she is on her phone though she was using it for translation since she could speak English but no she was texting this continued for nearly a minute and then she came to kiss me it was just lip kiss even though it was advertised as dfk. The she did some cat bath and onto bbbj it wasn’t a good experience with her teeth. Put on the condom and onto cowgirl and then some mish and doggy. I finished in mish and she helped me clean up and cleaned up with tissues and was lying there trying to make a conversation but she was really busy texting couldn’t even hear what I was talking. I just laid down there watching the ceiling I asked for rimming and cim both were declined even though they were listed on her advertisement.
    She asked if I wanted to go for a second I said I will try at least it’s better than watching the ceiling. I tried to get hard but was in like semi erect position and threw the condom on I just thought to myself that I might get hard once she starts riding me. Probably 30 seconds in and she started texting again. I couldn’t take it anymore and went to shower and spent in there for 10minutes regretting for not reading reviews beforehand. Overall left the place in 44 minutes exactly. It was a really bad experience and a total waste of money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not typical for J girls in the shop. Is she very pretty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid any chick with the name Miyagi!

I’d have images of Mr Miyagi ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Not typical for J girls in the shop. Is she very pretty?
    Yeah she was good looking but terrible service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Avoid any chick with the name Miyagi!

I’d have images of Mr Miyagi ��
    🤣🤣🤣, before I even opened the AR I kept hearing "Daniel Son, learn your Karate"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls distracted by their phones are not rare, especially Chinese girls.
    C Lulu even looked at her mobile while sucking my cock. Funny to see her doing that, and having cock in her mouth and her hands free from my bro.
    Various experiences, and sometimes take ridiculous as funny. Interesting thing is that when Lulu looked at her mobile while sucking, I took a photo, probably she didn’t notice at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Interesting thing is that when Lulu looked at her mobile while sucking, I took a photo, probably she didn’t notice at all.
    Uhhhh is this legal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    Uhhhh is this legal?
    No reason to be illegal for a legitimate reason, say getting evidence for a safety concern.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    Uhhhh is this legal?
    That’s deadset red hot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Interesting thing is that when Lulu looked at her mobile while sucking, I took a photo, probably she didn’t notice at all.
    Both on your mobiles…ok

I turn mine off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    That’s deadset red hot.
    Deadset sucker.