Late post for Emma.

I've seen quite a few of the girls at both shops, but I only post ARs for sessions that either went well, or pretty bad. Average sessions I forget quite quickly. I also don't write ARs for sessions that went REALLY well or those I keep coming back for. Emma falls in this bucket as I've visited her 3 times already, most out of the Ginza girls.

I really love her face, very pretty without being too glam or looking to thick with makeup. I inadvertently spend quite a lot of time just looking at her face, CG and mish being very good positions for that.

Body is very good as well - very soft and shapely C cups I think, slim waist, rounded hips and ass, all covered with very light and smooth skin. You can even see some of her veins under the skin - it's that light!

But this is probable where YMMV - she does not start off as someone who is overly GFE. Sure, her foreplay is electric but she does need some warming up before she really gets going. She loves DATY slow and gentle and when she goes on top for CG after a good licking you can see her really getting into the action - she starts slow and deliberate with the pace gradually picking up until she cums. Loves mish with a lot of locking eyes and lips. I do believe she likes doggy the most as her moans are more unconscious and uncontrollable and when she cums she'll collapse back to the bed and catch her breath a bit.

After the deed is her curled up to me, and we'll spend a lot of time just talking and laughing about anything which is very GFE.

Again, YMMV but all 3 sessions I had with her were all top notch and just makes me want to come back another day.