Thread: Lydia: Like a Chinese Teenage Girl. Perfect size 5. Looks Sweet and Innocent, but is Not!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lydia: Like a Chinese Teenage Girl. Perfect size 5. Looks Sweet and Innocent, but is Not!

Regrettably for my finances, but luckily for my cock, Jesse at Fireflies knows my taste, so I got a message to come to try this small young thaang, Chinese Lydia, starting last night. I was too f…ing busy working late and it was an impossible request. But, foolishly over the next hour, I took a look at her pics on WeChat and it was game over! Suddenly the impossible became possible as …. ‘that feeling’ welled up in my loins looking at the pics of little Lydia, 42kg, 155cm. B cup. Just my ‘cup’ of tea, so to speak.

Also, it’s good this shop has changed to almost all real pics on the Fireflies website and WeChat with most of them shot on the premises. So Lydia’s pics are accurate, although not particularly revealing. However, I could see she is petite.

Paid the $280 damage upon arrival, dodged the other customers in Reception and dashed upstairs to Room 7. The door was open and inside to greet me was tiny Lydia. My god! What a perfect size 5 body in every way! As per the title, at her size, weight and youthful appearance, Lydia could easily be a teenage Chinese girl, although Fireflies WeChat advises she is 21.

Lydia is attractive and wearing a light summer dress (same as in her photo, taken earlier the same day) and I could see the mounds of her little boobs from peaking over the top of her dress as I bent down to kiss her. My arms wrapped around her and caressed her shoulders and back as my hands headed south to her little bum. Her bum felt firm over the top of her dress, but to ensure my research is 100% accurate, I slid my hands under her dress, which confirmed my earlier findings. Just delightful to the touch!

Meanwhile Lydia is playing with my nipples and starts tugging at my t-shirt, so we start to undress. I am mesmerized as her tiny frame is revealed from the removal of her dress. There is almost no time to soak up the image of her in bra and panties, because in a flash, they were also removed and this tiny nymph is now standing in front of me completely naked.

Now that Lydia is undressed, I can appreciate how perfectly proportioned her body is for her 155cm size. There is not an ounce of fat and her body has perfect curves – but just smaller in size and in perfect ratio with her height. I would rate her boobs as perfect Acups and more likely A+ (western) or B (Asian). Her bum is, once again, a perfect shape – just smaller - as are her thighs and legs. Lydia is a perfect little package. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Lydia asks suggest a shower, but I can’t take my hands off her and so we kiss and caress as time seems to stand still. Great little kisser, with great lips and nice reciprocal tongue action, without forcing it down my mouth. She really does seem like an almost adventurous 18-19yo, rather than 20+ WL.

Finally off to the shower and, after emerging first, I watch Lydia finish her shower and hand her a towel as she steps out of the shower. I lay back on the bed and enjoy the view while waiting for Lydia to join me. Lydia climbs on to the bed and immediately starts with a little more kissing, then catbath around my nipples as I touch her (quite sensitive) breasts and nipples. It is not long before she puts my cock in her mouth and starts to suck up and down on it. Her BBBJ is very GFE, rather than PSE, which for me, is perfect. Nevertheless, it’s clear Lydia has some experience and not NTI. Lydia also switches between sucking up and down plus just licking and sucking the head, which is just as nice, maybe nicer. Lovely!

She sucks my cock for a while and starts to lick my balls with her little tongue, while stroking my cock. In the meantime, I place my left hand between her legs and start to gently rub her labia and clit. Within seconds, I feel she is already wet and so no saliva is required. I gently rub her pussy lips as her gorgeous little body is draped half over me and half on the bed. Lydia opens her legs welcoming my hand pushing further down the front of her pussy and I insert my finger inside her for FIP. Obviously, I expected her to be tight and and there was no disappointment in that regard. But her natural lubrication provided a sensation almost like she was sucking my finger with her mouth, rather than me slowly pushing it in and out of her little cunt.

She stops sucking and licking and, without any request, Lydia mounts on top of me, grabs my cock and starts to do a pussy slide. Fuck me dead, what happened to the innocent little Teenage Chinese Princess?? Apparently, looks can be deceiving, but I push this deceit to one side as Mr Cock is busy rubbing and and down her naturally moist labia while I feast my eyes on her lovely little breasts, play with her nipples and get the occasional kiss.

It is time to fuck and Lydia lies back on the bed and hands me a condom. After stretching the condom over my cock I return it to its new favourite place, which is between the lips of Lydia’s pussy. I push inside her and it is predictably a tight fit, so I go slow as I enter her centimeter by centimeter. Then, as I start to move in and out of her, Lydia’s eyes roll back in her head as her head also tilts slightly backwards.

Apologies to the readers on this forum as the only position we did was mish ….. simply because I couldn’t take my eyes off her little body and gorgeous Acup breasts. Plus, once Mr Cock went inside her, he didn’t want to come out. Kissing occasionally, Lydia continued with the nipple play as I felt her tiny cunt squeezing my cock. As I started to realise we had probably spent quite a bit of time with the original seduction before the shower and then having my cock pretend he was a dental instrument exploring her mouth, I dismounted and checked the time. As we only had ten minutes to go and I wanted to do CIM, I laid back on the bed as Lydia went back to stroking and sucking my cock, until I blew inside her. Amazing.

We both laid back in each others arms for a few minutes, until I remembered Lydia had not cum yet. So, with one arm under her shoulders so my hand could touch her left nipple, I licked her right nipple with my tongue while gently flicking her clit with a finger from my right hand. With approx 5 minutes, Lydia had a nice cum and laid back. No alarm had gone off and so I continued to softly massage her clit with my finger while kissing and licking her breast and nipple. It soon became clear that she was ready for another cum, so I changed the position of my finger to flick underneath her clit and within approx 90seconds, Lydia has a massive convulsing cum. Exhausted, she lies on my chest and I give her cheek and forehead some light kisses as she regains her composure.
    Regrettably our time is up, so quick shower and get dressed. The phone starts ringing from Reception and we bid farewell. At least for the night.

WIR: Yep.
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 15-11-2023 at 04:08 PM. Reason: add a little more info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR.

Sounds f..king hot!

Need to add to my list. When does she work? I don't see her on the roster.