V Yiyi, a gem that still needs to be polish

Wanted to try someone new and haven't noticed any reviews on Yiyi so decided to give her a visit.

The first impression when she opened the door was wow, she is very small. I feel like she maybe a bit shorter than 155cm, white smooth skin, with a very tight and fit body. She has big, enhanced boobs for her body (still give a good feel when grabbing and playing with), nice pink nipples with short tips. Her photos online is her but a touch of photoshop and angels. She's shaved on the top but only trimmed on the sides. She plays music in the room to provide a good atmosphere, you can ask to change the songs or turn it off. Her english and chinese are minimal and only a couple of phrases. She has an overall positive and energetic vibe and willing to try her best.

She's still inexperienced regarding her serves. Her shower is a bit slow, not that she's wasting time, but she hasn't developed a showering routine yet. So like when we put soap on your body and starting sliding up and down with hers didnÂ’t feel very natural and sensual yet. Similarly, when she is washing you, it was more straight forward washing and not teasing, playing around to increase the experience like the very skilled girls.

We finished the shower, dried up and got onto the bed. She started the typical service, but I decided to skip and went straight to the main part. I asked for a quick bbbj before doming up and went straigh for it. She has a pretty tight pussy (not surprising for her size), but she still can take a good fuck. She was very interactive during sex, moaning, grabbing the bed sheet, caressing your body, kissing your neck, grabbing your thigh and ass and pull you in more. We switched to different positions, and she kept the energy from start to finish.

Overall, I think V Yiyi still need more training to improve her service, but in terms of looks, sex and attitude I think is she good. Hope she will improve in the future.
If you like a small fit girl that can take a good sex session, then sheÂ’s worth a try.

Happy Punting