Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's Legality of Extras..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    That shop is still in Wagga. Prices are expensive, up to $250/hour. Better going to the shop instead of privates in Wagga. The privates are 90% fake.
    I heard about the privates in the country. I always stay away from privates when I'm in a city or town that I'm not familiar of.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This is punting hell. Poor gents out there thinking there are no better options and having their wallets fleeced
    No competition in the country unlike in big cities, hence the reason why they can jack their prices up and still offer mediocre services and MILFs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MILFs are fucking amazing...some of the wildest and best service

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve heard from ML that their shop gets raided by police every once in a while. She told me she will not dispose condoms with the rest of the wastage because the police will go through it. I’d hate to be the one that has to go through the rubbish, all those wet sticky tissues and covers… LOL. At least that’s some pay back for making the ML and clients uncomfortable with those raids!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    It’s a long way to go for a punt. Isn’t there something closer?
    It’s hard for us city punters to imagine, well at least for me. Fuck that would be tough on the pecker. Canberra’s Fyshwick is like a 3 hr drive. I suppose you could make a weekend of it. Would be expensive on fuel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i was wondering what's the laws and rules regarding massage place giving extras? and what happen if get raid and you as client in that place? i heard from an owner these guys from council do come and check...what happen u in private place and got raid during the session. is giving HJ or nude massage same as fuck in term of Offense? some places have No Sex but some worker offering it..what happen if get busted by authority ..the owner could say not aware of it and throwing that worker under the bus.
    There are no laws regulating massage places. So police cannot raid shops looking for related offences. There would have to be other illegal activities (drugs, etc) to warrant it; even then they will hardly be interested in what else you are doing.

Councils can only impose restrictions on activities carried out under conditions in the DA. If councils believe the conditions are not being met, they cannot raid the shop but must get proof of the activities and apply to the court for an injunction. They can carry out "inspections" of the premises under limited guidelines.

The only people who could otherwise raid would be immigration officers looking for illegal workers. Again, they are after the girls; not worried about what you are doing there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shops can't be raided unannounced, there has be formal notice given ie unless the shop is doing other dodgy shit behind the scenes. If shop is deliberately running a brothel without a license it's 2-3 months and may get shut down. Soliciting charges may apply to either the WL or the customer ie subject to was doing the soliciting - might be hard to prove though. I've heard of disgruntled whistle blowers (WLs) dobbing in a shop especially after been shafted by the shop/mamasan. Rare but it does happen especially if there's money at stake.

Banned
    I live just over an hour away from Wagga. That's the closest for me.
    So you live in the bush. The hour is probably 100kms away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Shops can't be raided unannounced, there has be formal notice given ie unless the shop is doing other dodgy shit behind the scenes. If shop is deliberately running a brothel without a license it's 2-3 months and may get shut down. Soliciting charges may apply to either the WL or the customer ie subject to was doing the soliciting - might be hard to prove though. I've heard of disgruntled whistle blowers (WLs) dobbing in a shop especially after been shafted by the shop/mamasan. Rare but it does happen especially if there's money at stake.
    What about drug and visa busts? Surely they don’t have to be prior announced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    So you live in the bush. The hour is probably 100kms away.
    True mate, it's a long way for a punt.Canberra is a good 4 and a half hour drive, but a good weekend away

Banned
    True mate, it's a long way for a punt.Canberra is a good 4 and a half hour drive, but a good weekend away
    My GF was 40kms away. I was lucky to find her. It’s so isolated. I’ve lived in the bush. Now I prefer lasered snatch.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    What about drug and visa busts? Surely they don’t have to be prior announced?
    That's why he says unless the shop is doing other dodgy shit behind the scenes.

relax no cop or council wanker is going to kick the door down while foxy from thailand who's real name is nam thip has her hand on your johnson. cops will give notice and respect yours and the businesses privacy if they need to come in, it won't be unannounced. no one is going behind closed doors unless they are selling gear on the side or murdered someone.. council will do petty shit like sift through bigs looking for cum filled balloons

there is almost no chance you could get charged for having ya willy tickled ... technically its a muscle getting a massage

as for the ml or shop owner, it could be a different story. so unless you are a ml or a shop owner, i wouldnt worry about it

also, if they find ya sprog in some tissue, they arent going to run a dna test on it ... punt on
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I’ve heard from ML that their shop gets raided by police every once in a while. She told me she will not dispose condoms with the rest of the wastage because the police will go through it. I’d hate to be the one that has to go through the rubbish, all those wet sticky tissues and covers… LOL. At least that’s some pay back for making the ML and clients uncomfortable with those raids!
    My experience, some massage shops mamasan are strict with girls that does FS.
    I had girls have me dispose my own condoms.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    My experience, some massage shops mamasan are strict with girls that does FS.
    I had girls have me dispose my own condoms.
    Lol I’d ask for at least 5 bucks back if I had to dispose my own jizzbombs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12