Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's Legality of Extras..

Senior Member(無間使者)

what's Legality of Extras..

i was wondering what's the laws and rules regarding massage place giving extras? and what happen if get raid and you as client in that place? i heard from an owner these guys from council do come and check...what happen u in private place and got raid during the session. is giving HJ or nude massage same as fuck in term of Offense? some places have No Sex but some worker offering it..what happen if get busted by authority ..the owner could say not aware of it and throwing that worker under the bus.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i was wondering what's the laws and rules regarding massage place giving extras? and what happen if get raid and you as client in that place? i heard from an owner these guys from council do come and check...what happen u in private place and got raid during the session. is giving HJ or nude massage same as fuck in term of Offense? some places have No Sex but some worker offering it..what happen if get busted by authority ..the owner could say not aware of it and throwing that worker under the bus.
    For sure the "No sex" signs are CYA. And there's a lock on the room door so you just have to be nimble enough to put on your drawers before it's breeched...

Banned
    The best thing to do is have your running shoes ready and a mask. I usually bring a gimp mask as it’s dual purpose, a disguise and a sex novelty.

If the joint gets raided just do a runner. Leave your clothes there but with no ID. That’ll stall them as they sift through your belongings looking to see who was a naughty boy.

The mask is all the coverage you’ll need.

Always ask where the escape exit is when you first enter a massage shop and time it. So you know you have say six seconds to get off the property.

It’ll take longer than that for them to enter and do a walk through.

The other alternative is a cloak of invisibility. They’re dear but well worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been told by a ML it happens often, where she is working anyway

I overheard a guy come in and say he needed a massage because he was walking on concrete all day. Sounded sus. The shop is one of the nicer ones though, I wouldn’t say it’s a typical RNT joint

We just did our business quieter then usual

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only time council is going to check on a shops operations, if it doesn’t meet the requirements, and that normally has to do with its location,
    And for a shop that does not have more than 2 employees working it does not require a licence to operate here in NSW

Banned
    So that rule hasn’t changed.Good to see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    The other alternative is a cloak of invisibility. They’re dear but well worth it.
    What do you mean expensive? I seem to have gotten mine for free and seem to be wearing it frequently because when I pass a group of good looking women on the street, not one pays any attention to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to massage shops in the past where they don't keep lube etc in the room, the girl may keep a tiny generic refill bottle (no label) in her purse and once the deed is done they never dispose the condom in the actual room, so they won't find any condoms in the bin. The ML told me it's in case they get inspected...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've had a groin strain so it's very reasonable during massage for pulling my pants down

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t think the cops would have shit on you if they busted in and caught you fucking in a massage parlour.
    I’d just say that’s the service that was offered take it up with the service provider. They’d act all tough and shit but when it would cum to drink off it, they’d know they have no leg to stand on.

On the other hand, the service provider (shop, employee, contractor or agent) would be in trouble.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I don’t think the cops would have shit on you if they busted in and caught you fucking in a massage parlour.
    I’d just say that’s the service that was offered take it up with the service provider. They’d act all tough and shit but when it would cum to drink off it, they’d know they have no leg to stand on.

On the other hand, the service provider (shop, employee, contractor or agent) would be in trouble.
    In some massage shops, people work in close proximity
    It's easy for staff to walk in the wrong room on the middle of a massage a ruin the quiet of the massage
    I am entitled to ask for the door to be locked for privacy reasons.
    If someone wants to come in, they can knock

Banned
    The council public health and safety enforcers will put you in jail and starve you of sex for 30 days then release you in a little town with no massage parlours and FS shops such as Wagga Wagga until you are too old to punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    In some massage shops, people work in close proximity
    It's easy for staff to walk in the wrong room on the middle of a massage a ruin the quiet of the massage
    I am entitled to ask for the door to be locked for privacy reasons.
    If someone wants to come in, they can knock
    Not all massage parlours have rooms with locks.

Most of the rooms in Pink Flowers Massage, Enfield are without locks as locks cost money to install.

I used to go there and taped the door with strong gaffer tape to feel safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The council public health and safety enforcers will put you in jail and starve you of sex for 30 days then release you in a little town with no massage parlours and FS shops such as Wagga Wagga until you are too old to punt.
    Wagga has a good full service shop. Some nice girls have been in the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    It’s a long way to go for a punt. Isn’t there something closer?

Banned
    Wagga and many country punts are expensive and not worth it. The one shop I went to in Wagga years ago just behind Bunnings had a photo of the same girl but from 10 years ago. As I get there she's already in her 50s.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    First of all, the "massage place" can't give extras, the girls in it do. Therein lies the problem with councils' inability to catch them. A girl and shop must be really stupid to be catchable the way things are, seriously...

EDIT: And you as the John, the only way you can be caught for any wrongdoing was if you had split personality disorder, and your other self happened to be a council worker who proceeds to self-bust yourself for paying an ML for extras. That's how likely it is you'll get in trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    It’s a long way to go for a punt. Isn’t there something closer?
    I live just over an hour away from Wagga. That's the closest for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Wagga and many country punts are expensive and not worth it. The one shop I went to in Wagga years ago just behind Bunnings had a photo of the same girl but from 10 years ago. As I get there she's already in her 50s.
    That shop is still in Wagga. Prices are expensive, up to $250/hour. Better going to the shop instead of privates in Wagga. The privates are 90% fake.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That shop is still in Wagga. Prices are expensive, up to $250/hour. Better going to the shop instead of privates in Wagga. The privates are 90% fake.
    This is punting hell. Poor gents out there thinking there are no better options and having their wallets fleeced

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast