Thread: J KAORI - SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORM

Senior Member(無間使者)

J KAORI - SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORM

Wasn’t expecting to have my school girl fantasy filled, but Kaori walks in with a blue and white Japanese school uniform looking cute. I could tell she was young by her face and skin. She was flustered as it was her first day, and there were towels and things missing from the room. I comforted her saying it’s all good, and she gave me a cute smile.

Was hoping for a shower bj but the shower was too small lol. But I did play with her perky breasts. Got onto the bed and we started dfk right off the bat. She made her way down and gave me a bj that felt good but amateur. This turned me on as I imagined she was a school girl and I was one of her first.

I lay her down and start going down on her. She is lasered smooth and got more wet as I touched her. Moans with fiv, in hindsight should’ve tried two fingers. Onto the main event she does moan abit more than the usual girl. After several positions, we ended up finishing cim.
    She thanked me for choosing her and lmk she’s here for 1 month so asked me to come back again.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her tonight, photos are definitely her but the first two are edited to make her look slimmer

Unfortunately she wasn’t wearing the school uniform which was very disappointing…
    Was hoping to fuck her while she wore that lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To OP,

I tried two fingers with Kaori last night. It didn't work as she's pretty tight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Kaori last week.

Shes early 20's, with a great body and a nice handful B/C tits.

English is ok, but google translate and taking it slow helps.

Had an awesome hour with her that rainy afternoon. Into the shower for a wash and a quick BBBJ, then onto the bed. Was offered CIM but didn't take up the offer. First round was a great mix of slow and fast, like fucking your high school prom date.

had a chat in between and gave some suggestions on tourist spots to see before she leaves. She then started in on round 2. Now, I'm getting older and I expect that most time, the 2nd round will feel great, but I won't be able to cum. Just age slowly grinding me down. But she worked me hard, and I had a mind-blowing orgasm 2nd round while in doggy.

Clean up and in the shower again.

Kaori was great fun, and a sweet girl.

8.5/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Wasn’t expecting to have my school girl fantasy filled, but Kaori walks in with a blue and white Japanese school uniform looking cute. I could tell she was young by her face and skin. She was flustered as it was her first day, and there were towels and things missing from the room. I comforted her saying it’s all good, and she gave me a cute smile.

Was hoping for a shower bj but the shower was too small lol. But I did play with her perky breasts. Got onto the bed and we started dfk right off the bat. She made her way down and gave me a bj that felt good but amateur. This turned me on as I imagined she was a school girl and I was one of her first.

I lay her down and start going down on her. She is lasered smooth and got more wet as I touched her. Moans with fiv, in hindsight should’ve tried two fingers. Onto the main event she does moan abit more than the usual girl. After several positions, we ended up finishing cim.
    She thanked me for choosing her and lmk she’s here for 1 month so asked me to come back again.
    Nice review Neroo sounds like you had fun. Always hot seeing j girl in school maid or nurse uniform hahaha kinda like k girls with the blonde look ticks off something inside. On the rare occasion when the j girl is in that Kimono even better