Shop: North Sydney Mens' Paradise
Masseuse: Sasha

I checked the website of 97 shop in North Sydney, and wanted to book Bina, but she seems not working this week as I called couple times.

Booked SaSha who is working today, shes slim body shape, around 160cm, Bcup, its my type as I really like to hand out with the slim and fit body shape girl. Sasa welcomed me at the receptionist when I arrive, and she looks pretty, and young, at around mid-20s, from Thailand.

Part one was great, she no longer give me standard massage service, but also laid on me and give more pressure on my back, btw, touch is also ok during the session, and I was stimulated when I touch her smooth long legs.

Part 2 was start with excellent oral, and that was enjoyable when I hold her face and her hair, she smelt great and I had a great time in such dim room withg light music. Then cloths off and looked absolutely impressive.

Finish with excellent hand, and seems charge me $100, but I paid another $20 for tipps. I would strong recommend Sasha and she looked stunning today. I am not sure full, i think she may do that and the rates should be not high.

You can find her photo at their website: website: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/