Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F Chloe - What an eye opener.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

F Chloe - What an eye opener.

Never had French, and previous experiences with Caucasian WLs really made my preferences be Asian, who are generally just more warm in all aspects.

Curiosity won though, and a good review by Rrayjin made me book Chloe.

Moment she opened the door and I was "Damn, she is drop dead gorgeous!" Personally she looked like a younger, more feminine version of Melanie Laurent. Very first thing she did was take my hand and lead me in, very warm smile, heavy french accent saying "Hello" then a very sensual kiss. Okay, she's even more GFE than most Asian WLs I've been with. (Surprise 1)

Things were starting to get heated and we haven't even showered so I begged off a bit, which she found funny, then proceeded to sensually remove my clothes. Once off, helped to get her out of hers - nice skin, small waist, thick hips and ass. She does have small breasts with cute, pink, inverted nipples, which sits well with me but big boob lovers might not, so please be warned.

Some small tatts which was to my liking (I did find Riri's massive tatts awesome), then her keeping her necklaces on was just spot on very alluring.

She took very good care of me in the shower, which ended with a very good bbbj. All I can say is it is quite different. How she uses both her hands, lips, tongue, suction, eye contact - almost lost it. (Surprise 2)

Begged off again as I want to make it to the bed, she found that funny again and that laugh and smile is just driving me crazy. Dried up and off to the bed, I wanted to go first so asked her to lie down.

Skipping to after she came hard, where she was, I think swearing in French (that sounded so sexy), she said come here, and we just had the most sensual makeout sesh. Well, the French are the experts at French Kissing I guess.

After a while she started going down and started that bbbj from the shower again which was just so good that I was hard again after a few seconds. I was going through all the mental exercises not to come until she dommed me up and went CG. Damn, that CG is, again, very proper and very sensual. Right amount of pressure and movement that you really feel her insides as she grinds away. And as the pace picks up, she puts her hands on top of mine while I am playing with her puppies, and she guides your hands to squeeze them harder - this is so sexy! A few more moments and she cums really hard again. (Surprise 3)

That knocks her out a few minutes, and she just collapses on top of me breathing hard. I just wanted to hug her tightly and gently stroke her hair and face until she opened her eyes and gave that killer smile again.

Saying that she's ready again then I started working, mish, doggy, prone, back to mish where she came hard again, which in turn made me cum moments after.

Ten minutes left of the hour and we just spent it cuddled up, talking softly and caressing each other till the bell where we took a quick shower, got dressed and said bye, with a promise from me to come back.

That was, by far, the most GFE session I have had at Ginza. I really felt like I was with a long time GF during that hour! Only bad news is that she is not staying for longer as her visa is expiring soon. Well c'est la vie! Will keep coming back for her till she leaves I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ye I remember her from like 6+ months ago.
    Can't tell if it was on Valentine or close to. She s about to go to berry picking in a farm somewhere plus road trip to view the country scene so I was one of her last fuck in Sydney. Brought her a rose and she's so happy . Gave me the best French tongue kiss I received in years all wet and deep intrusive toungue wrestling to the point of sweeping up my face and nose licking etc wild as fuck and then followed by the longest wettest bbbj , I finished first round in her mouth and some splashed on face - it was a surprise. I didn't see it coming nor did she. But she's in a good mood so she kept on licking my dick while hot cum dripping from her lips and her pretty face. I don't remember much from that point on cuz that view turned me into a beast and grabbed her ass immediately had a second hard on and bangged her doggy like crazy. Finished 2 shots in just over 20 mins and chatted and cuddled for the rest. That's some cherished memory. Punters often say for some WL you treat them well and they reward you with great experience. That's certainly true that night with Chloe. Shame didn't get to double her and her French friend . Seems it s only her that have come back .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

French

I heard that she has too many tattoos! Does she look like a colourful lizard? I want to book her next!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Stranger View Post
    Never had French, and previous experiences with Caucasian WLs really made my preferences be Asian, who are generally just more warm in all aspects.

Curiosity won though, and a good review by Rrayjin made me book Chloe.

Moment she opened the door and I was "Damn, she is drop dead gorgeous!" Personally she looked like a younger, more feminine version of Melanie Laurent. Very first thing she did was take my hand and lead me in, very warm smile, heavy french accent saying "Hello" then a very sensual kiss. Okay, she's even more GFE than most Asian WLs I've been with. (Surprise 1)

Things were starting to get heated and we haven't even showered so I begged off a bit, which she found funny, then proceeded to sensually remove my clothes. Once off, helped to get her out of hers - nice skin, small waist, thick hips and ass. She does have small breasts with cute, pink, inverted nipples, which sits well with me but big boob lovers might not, so please be warned.

Some small tatts which was to my liking (I did find Riri's massive tatts awesome), then her keeping her necklaces on was just spot on very alluring.

She took very good care of me in the shower, which ended with a very good bbbj. All I can say is it is quite different. How she uses both her hands, lips, tongue, suction, eye contact - almost lost it. (Surprise 2)

Begged off again as I want to make it to the bed, she found that funny again and that laugh and smile is just driving me crazy. Dried up and off to the bed, I wanted to go first so asked her to lie down.

Skipping to after she came hard, where she was, I think swearing in French (that sounded so sexy), she said come here, and we just had the most sensual makeout sesh. Well, the French are the experts at French Kissing I guess.

After a while she started going down and started that bbbj from the shower again which was just so good that I was hard again after a few seconds. I was going through all the mental exercises not to come until she dommed me up and went CG. Damn, that CG is, again, very proper and very sensual. Right amount of pressure and movement that you really feel her insides as she grinds away. And as the pace picks up, she puts her hands on top of mine while I am playing with her puppies, and she guides your hands to squeeze them harder - this is so sexy! A few more moments and she cums really hard again. (Surprise 3)

That knocks her out a few minutes, and she just collapses on top of me breathing hard. I just wanted to hug her tightly and gently stroke her hair and face until she opened her eyes and gave that killer smile again.

Saying that she's ready again then I started working, mish, doggy, prone, back to mish where she came hard again, which in turn made me cum moments after.

Ten minutes left of the hour and we just spent it cuddled up, talking softly and caressing each other till the bell where we took a quick shower, got dressed and said bye, with a promise from me to come back.

That was, by far, the most GFE session I have had at Ginza. I really felt like I was with a long time GF during that hour! Only bad news is that she is not staying for longer as her visa is expiring soon. Well c'est la vie! Will keep coming back for her till she leaves I guess.

This is good to hear and reassuring AS, particulalrly after my recent experience with the other French lady, Lucie/Celia was most disappointing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Chloe several times during her Mac days pre covid (and would have seen her a lot more if Angela didn’t fuck me on the bookings so much).

I’m not usually a big fan of western girl service but Chloe was an absolute gem.

My favorite memories with her are of her on her lying on her back with me straddling her face with her tongue out and running the length of my cock and balls along her tongue, and gently slapping my cock across her cheeks and forehead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Punters often say for some WL you treat them well and they reward you with great experience. That's certainly true that night with Chloe .
    Defo. Some guys treat them bad and still expect them to give more than 100%, then rant when they don't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    I’m not usually a big fan of western girl service but Chloe was an absolute gem.
    Spot on mate, same here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book her the other day but she was all booked out. Will definitely have to see if she may be leaving soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    This is good to hear and reassuring AS, particulalrly after my recent experience with the other French lady, Lucie/Celia was most disappointing.
    Keen to hear what made your experience disappointing? Always had a good session with Lucie/Celia. Can DM me if you prefer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Keen to hear what made your experience disappointing? Always had a good session with Lucie/Celia. Can DM me if you prefer.
    I was thrown off as she didnt look as I had anticipated (courtesy of the photos) , but the essential reason was we didnt connect from the start. I'll dm you with some more details.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am happy my review made you book her "Anonymous Stranger". She is indeed a gem!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And funny you made a reference to Riri. I saw her last week in Japan ☺

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrayjin View Post
    I am happy my review made you book her "Anonymous Stranger". She is indeed a gem!
    Thanks mate, your review indeed gave me the needed push 👍

Lucky you seeing Riri, was that in Osaka?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her in Tokyo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried to get a booking last night for today but already booked out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Either I'm mixing up the J girls or she's not in her hometown 😂

Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    tried to get a booking last night for today but already booked out
    Now I feel bad that I managed to book her twice in a week. You got to know the time they post the next day's roster mate, so you can book the girl you want easily. Good luck next time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovepuss View Post
    I heard that she has too many tattoos! Does she look like a colourful lizard? I want to book her next!
    Sorry mate, missed this one. She has a few tatts, all black so no she's not like a colourful lizard at all. Now, to each their own but I love tatts on girls as long as they are tastefully made, so hers were totally fine with me. Again, I absolutely love Riri's Yakuza style tatts so you all can see where I stand on that matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review and will try to get in lol don't like my odds though very popular now thanks to your review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried again right after the roster was posted and told she is booked out for her 8 hour shift

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    i tried again right after the roster was posted and told she is booked out for her 8 hour shift
    punters need a lot of loving it seems in sydney, im gona have to wait my turn too i guess ;-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast