Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too tired to punt- do you still go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Too tired to punt- do you still go?

Like when you’re fucked after a massive week and you know you’re not quite there 100% to smash that pussy as you normally would -

Do you still go and give it whatever you got, or maybe even go just to get sucked off…

Or do you leave it for another day when you’re more energetic?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That feeling can make it easier to punt, as the effect of a dud won't be as much as if I was full of energy and full of expectations. And punting also makes me feel like I achieved something that week, energising me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Like when you’re fucked after a massive week and you know you’re not quite there 100% to smash that pussy as you normally would -

Do you still go and give it whatever you got, or maybe even go just to get sucked off…

Or do you leave it for another day when you’re more energetic?
    I wouldnt book. The punting opportunities are just as fantastic next week. Always listen to your body

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personally I would not book if you no energy for the girl your wasting your money. I would be well rested before punting. If you have a massive week every week that really has to be good money for the work. Or its not worth it. Something less demanding work wise would be better. Its probably not healthy feeling fucked up at the end of every week. Possibly your not getting a good nights sleep every night. This is dangerous for your health and will catch up with you later. Health wise.

Banned
    No. Quite often I’m driving past my fav brothel late at night after a huge day and I know there’s a hot girl I’d like to see but after many hours working I’m not in the right frame of mind to go punting. Plus it was 16 hours since I had a shave etc.

I feel it’s also about being the best you can be for the girl. Best performance, clean and fresh. Just like you want them to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Many reasons why to listen to your body
    When you are tired, your immune system is weakee. Seeing a WL as her 5-7th punter, who knows what germs are in her throat and lungs - being serious. Much easier to get a sore throat or cold.
    Your body needs rest, when it asks for rest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still go as I find a punt invigorating. I also think more clearly after...post nut clarity...

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Banned
    I'd sleep. Punting shouldn't be a chore. It's like living together with your partner, sex isn't something done according to some timetable and using certain orders of sex positions. If you're horny and want to do it in the kitchen, close the blinds and do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FFS some of you blokes sound like pussies. Imagine the following scenarios:
    Sorry boss/employer/company, I'm not coming to work, I'm too tired and my body is telling me to rest.
    Sorry coach I can't train today I'm too tired
    Sorry NYE I'm too tired to drink, dance and party, my body is telling me to sleep and rest
    Etc etc

rule no1 you are never too tired for sex (women use that excuse), and rule no2 never ever leave pussy on the table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    FFS some of you blokes sound like pussies. Imagine the following scenarios:
    Sorry boss/employer/company, I'm not coming to work, I'm too tired and my body is telling me to rest.
    Sorry coach I can't train today I'm too tired
    Sorry NYE I'm too tired to drink, dance and party, my body is telling me to sleep and rest
    Etc etc

rule no1 you are never too tired for sex (women use that excuse), and rule no2 never ever leave pussy on the table.
    Amen to that

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go for an hours walk, stop by the Asian grocery store and buy yourself a bottle of Thai Red bull, the Golden Can is ok too,
    Drink it when you get home and if you feel better after a shower and a bit of a rest, than go for a punt, worse off you can go for a happy ending massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A missed punt is exactly that.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah totally bros. I find that I usually only get out of a punt what I punt in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    It depends on how many girls you are banging at once or back to back. And length of each session.

It it’s a one on one after an eight hour “soft shift” shift then for sure. Go for it. That’s a piece of cake.

There’s no way I’d be coming into a sesh knowing I have to perform with two or more girls and drive them hard after twelve plus hours at work. I’d have to go home, have a shower and shave, eat then go back to smash ‘em. I don’t eat during the day so that’s why I said eat first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I’m too tired to punt that’s when I hit up a massage shop instead. Nothing like being pampered and maybe a spa with a gorgeous lady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    When I’m too tired to punt that’s when I hit up a massage shop instead. Nothing like being pampered and maybe a spa with a gorgeous lady
    Correct there. I’ll go get a proper massage only. Just to soak up the indulgence. It’s great.
    Esp love the hand and foot massages as well.

If women can get pampered why not men!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's an opportunity cost. You're spending money so you'd have to be at your best and for it to be worth it.

Maybe not a FS shop but an RNT session could be good as worse comes to worst you'd get a decent massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The real question should be "Too poor to punt...do you still go?" =P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can always go dumpster diving for food at the shopping centre at the end of the day, as they throw out the sandwiches that are wrapped in plastic that don’t sell

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    You can always go dumpster diving for food at the shopping centre at the end of the day, as they throw out the sandwiches that are wrapped in plastic that don’t sell
    Can you do an AR on the dumpster you recommend please? It's a recession, times are tough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast