Thread: LeNOS @ MyOutCall

LeNOS @ MyOutCall

LeNOS ! Another unusual name, another unusual girl !

Recently, it seems to me that most MOC new comers are over 170cm tall, and all possess very hot bodies. LeNOS is right up there with the best if not the very best !

When I knocked on the door, it was opened immediately by a very tall stunner with an all smiling face. She greeted me in Cantonese that made me smile, because she said it with a bit of accent, it reminded me of Angelia who tried to tell me she's from Shanghai while she's a Cantonese, and this time LeNOS is from Shanghai and tried to imitate a Cantonese !

LeNos warmed up very quickly, she's just got this amiable personality that was so easily approached. As she stood in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed, the sight before me was hypnotizing. She was 172cm tall plus high heels, dressed in a white little tight dress, with a low-cut front that generously showed her magnificient cleavage. I said " Magnificient ", yes, I mean it ! it's deep, it's tight, it's created by a pair of young and fleshy C+Cup beauties, straining to jump out of confinement of the tight dress.

I liked what I saw, I stood up to wrap my arms around her. Immediately she caught my mouth with hers before I could bury my face in her cleavage. The DFK was sweet so there's no complaining on my part. LeNOS was a good kisser, she made me feel she meant it, she was kissing with so much dedication, she even held my head with both hands while her tongue was darting around in my mouth ! While I was enjoying up there, my hands kept exploring the rest of her body. As I pulled up her little tight dress a bit and slipped my hands inside her undies, I was even more delighted to feel the shape and size of her derriere, it was full and bouncy. I couldn't wait any longer, I just have to unwrap this beautiful gift before me !

In her natural state, LeNOS was just perfect ! She's got a very sweet looking face, medium length black hair, milky white skin, long limbs, and of course, a pair of magnificient C+boobies, and they didn't need the bra to keep them up, they're just defying the centre of gravity all by themselves ! She smiled proudly knowing what I was appreciating and took my hand to take me to the shower. As I walked behind her, the sight of her backside confirmed what my hands told me before, yes, she's got a very sexy bum too. So she's got a pretty face, a pair of great boods, a slim but not skinny body, a sexy bum, it was hard to calm my little brother down by then !

The shower scene was one of the highlight too, because of her great boobs, the way she used them to slide on my slippery body after soaping was most enjoyable. After cleaning off the soap on my little brother, she gave me a taste of her BBBJ skill in the shower, it was deep, sensual but not hard, just the way I liked it, I couldn't wait to find out the whole story, so I suggested to go to the bed to continue. As I stepped out of the shower to dry myself, LeNOS walked up behing me and wrapped her towel around me to help me dry my back, it felt so cozy, I turned my head and her mouth was waiting for me, ahh, this girl, just like a real girlfriend !

We started with some intense DFK until I moved down to savour those twins, the nipples were pink and delicious. I continued on down south. Her forbidden zone wasn't shaved, but it was neatly trimmed with a triangular shape at the top, the pink bit consisted of some slightly bigger lips. It didn't take long for the DATY to make it warm and wet, so I sat up and was about to ask for the dom. Ha ! LeNOS must have learnt something from the naughty stunner Iva ! The way she teased me with her pussy was the same as Iva, trying to make me believe that no dom was necessary, but after a bit of rubbing against it, she just wriggled her body away from the risk of penetration but not wandering far to keep me interested. And the way she curled up her upper lip like a spoiled little girl throwing tantrums was so cute !!!

She returned the favour by giving me some of the best BBBJ, unrushed and with varieties of movements,I was getting too excited, so I finally asked for the dom. After penetration, before I even moved, she used her pussy muscle to squeeze and release on my little brother and it felt great. When I really worked hard in missionary, she got so excited she pulled my head down for DFK while I maintain the piston action. She was kissing, moaning and yelling " you're very naughty " all at the same time. So I decided to show her how naughty I really was by standing on the floor to finish in wheelbarrow position. Her pussy squeezed in so tight it took a while before she relaxed and I could finally pulled out !

After cleaning me up with tissue, she kissed my little brother and smiled at me as if asking me if I wanted more, but I opted for a massage instead !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    WOW! the 2nd on the day! We need more. Like other BIG3!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yesterday night she was my girlfriend...what did i do to be cheated like this? :-)

This girl is great, she makes really feel like she is yours

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Yesterday night she was my girlfriend...what did i do to be cheated like this? :-)

This girl is great, she makes really feel like she is yours
    Yep, she was mine !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yep, she was mine !
    Not for long...after 2 ARs like this in less then 24 hours she will have a queue of horny guys waiting outside MOC...i might have lost her forever sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Not for long...after 2 ARs like this in less then 24 hours she will have a queue of horny guys waiting outside MOC...i might have lost her forever sigh!
    Hehe, send your girlfriend away on holiday again !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hehe, send your girlfriend away on holiday again !
    No way...she is coming tomorrow and i am extremely happy about it
    Exploring Japan and China was great..but i still prefer my Korea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angelia is not from Shanghai???? NOOOOOOOOOOO ... I told her that that she was my prized first ever Shanghainese girl .....

I am going to punish her ... Sooo hard ... By seeing her next week ... And spanking her .... Then giving her an orgasm she will never forget!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After all I am still Shanghai- virgin ... Need to book this Lenos ... Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    After all I am still Shanghai- virgin ... Need to book this Lenos ... Soon
    My first and most unforgettable Shanghai babe was Rossi ! She stole my heart !

Quote Originally Posted by 3MonKeyS View Post
    Where Rossi works for? Who is rossi?
    Never mind, Rossi is long gone !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MonKeyS View Post
    Where Rossi works for? Who is rossi?
    Try MOC 2nd Rossi- BIG-J !!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.C
    OM

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

Try MOC 2nd Rossi- BIG-J !!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.C
    OM
    Where's Big J anyway ?

Banned
    Period off at the moment bro. Back in days!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I hate leaving one liner comments like this but...nice review!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I hate leaving one liner comments like this but...nice review!
    Gucci2012 brotha,

If you interest, please PM to MyOutCall about your PH number, We are making the NON-Asian gentleman list for MOC "Asian-only" gals.

You are welcome to this.

Cheers.

MyOutCall.COM[

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LeNOS ! Another unusual name, another unusual girl !

Recently, it seems to me that most MOC new comers are over 170cm tall, and all possess very hot bodies. LeNOS is right up there with the best if not the very best !

When I knocked on the door, it was opened immediately by a very tall stunner with an all smiling face. She greeted me in Cantonese that made me smile, because she said it with a bit of accent, it reminded me of Angelia who tried to tell me she's from Shanghai while she's a Cantonese, and this time LeNOS is from Shanghai and tried to imitate a Cantonese !

LeNos warmed up very quickly, she's just got this amiable personality that was so easily approached. As she stood in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed, the sight before me was hypnotizing. She was 172cm tall plus high heels, dressed in a white little tight dress, with a low-cut front that generously showed her magnificient cleavage. I said " Magnificient ", yes, I mean it ! it's deep, it's tight, it's created by a pair of young and fleshy C+Cup beauties, straining to jump out of confinement of the tight dress.

I liked what I saw, I stood up to wrap my arms around her. Immediately she caught my mouth with hers before I could bury my face in her cleavage. The DFK was sweet so there's no complaining on my part. LeNOS was a good kisser, she made me feel she meant it, she was kissing with so much dedication, she even held my head with both hands while her tongue was darting around in my mouth ! While I was enjoying up there, my hands kept exploring the rest of her body. As I pulled up her little tight dress a bit and slipped my hands inside her undies, I was even more delighted to feel the shape and size of her derriere, it was full and bouncy. I couldn't wait any longer, I just have to unwrap this beautiful gift before me !

In her natural state, LeNOS was just perfect ! She's got a very sweet looking face, medium length black hair, milky white skin, long limbs, and of course, a pair of magnificient C+boobies, and they didn't need the bra to keep them up, they're just defying the centre of gravity all by themselves ! She smiled proudly knowing what I was appreciating and took my hand to take me to the shower. As I walked behind her, the sight of her backside confirmed what my hands told me before, yes, she's got a very sexy bum too. So she's got a pretty face, a pair of great boods, a slim but not skinny body, a sexy bum, it was hard to calm my little brother down by then !

The shower scene was one of the highlight too, because of her great boobs, the way she used them to slide on my slippery body after soaping was most enjoyable. After cleaning off the soap on my little brother, she gave me a taste of her BBBJ skill in the shower, it was deep, sensual but not hard, just the way I liked it, I couldn't wait to find out the whole story, so I suggested to go to the bed to continue. As I stepped out of the shower to dry myself, LeNOS walked up behing me and wrapped her towel around me to help me dry my back, it felt so cozy, I turned my head and her mouth was waiting for me, ahh, this girl, just like a real girlfriend !

We started with some intense DFK until I moved down to savour those twins, the nipples were pink and delicious. I continued on down south. Her forbidden zone wasn't shaved, but it was neatly trimmed with a triangular shape at the top, the pink bit consisted of some slightly bigger lips. It didn't take long for the DATY to make it warm and wet, so I sat up and was about to ask for the dom. Ha ! LeNOS must have learnt something from the naughty stunner Iva ! The way she teased me with her pussy was the same as Iva, trying to make me believe that no dom was necessary, but after a bit of rubbing against it, she just wriggled her body away from the risk of penetration but not wandering far to keep me interested. And the way she curled up her upper lip like a spoiled little girl throwing tantrums was so cute !!!

She returned the favour by giving me some of the best BBBJ, unrushed and with varieties of movements,I was getting too excited, so I finally asked for the dom. After penetration, before I even moved, she used her pussy muscle to squeeze and release on my little brother and it felt great. When I really worked hard in missionary, she got so excited she pulled my head down for DFK while I maintain the piston action. She was kissing, moaning and yelling " you're very naughty " all at the same time. So I decided to show her how naughty I really was by standing on the floor to finish in wheelbarrow position. Her pussy squeezed in so tight it took a while before she relaxed and I could finally pulled out !

After cleaning me up with tissue, she kissed my little brother and smiled at me as if asking me if I wanted more, but I opted for a massage instead !
    Great review, really enjoy reading it