Name: Rin, previously Nozomi at Ginza Empire
Nationality: Japanese
Date of visit: Mid November
Place: Ginza Club 310
Price: $280 for 45 mins

TLDR: if trying a hot busty JAV is on your bucket list then I'd say just try her once. She's been overworked so her service may differ between punters so YMMV. I'd reckon it is usually a thing for these short stay girls.

Intro

I've never tried a busty JAV before so it's on my bucket list. I know she's J Nozomi at Ginza Empire previously but haven't booked her due to the mixed review.

I saw JAV movie beforehand so I kind of expect what she looks like. Basically OK face, big tits, curvy and meaty ass. English is okish so you might need a Google translator.

Session

We hopped in the showers and chatted while she washed my body and do BBBJ. Onto the bed then she gave me a cat bath and DFK.

My bro was ready so we dommed up and do cowgirl. We DFK while my hands are fondling her tits. Afterwards we switched to doggy and I bust my first load.

Afterwards I turned around and she massaged my back for a bit of a break. We chatted during the massage. She's only here for 10 days so she'll be here until Monday.

My bro was ready for a 2nd round so we tried missionary. She put a pillow underneath her ass for a deeper penetrative, must be a JAV technique. I pumped away and was contemplating whether to cum in the dom or remove it and spray it on her tits like one of those money shots. Unfortunately my pull out game is weak so I just bust a nut in the dom.

Conclusion

We rested to catch my breath then hopped into the shower. She told me there was a few punters who were rough with her so she only do gentle customers now. As I was leaving through the reception Ginza guys ask me for customer feedback which probably due to the mixed review she has.

I would rate her for her hot and voluptuous body. Service wise she's OK and was accommodating my requests. She's not enthusiastic since clearly overworked due to the long hours. I was her first customer for the day but she has just woken up 20 mins beforehand.

Overall YMMV. I think it'll take some time for her to warm up and open up to you. Initially she said no nipple play but towards the end I was sucking and licking it during missionary. I'll probably download her videos and have a wank whenever the needs arise to relive the session.