Thread: Roster Habits ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Roster Habits ??

(This is written as first person, but its not. Its actually a story told to me, which I am repeating, I have no idea of who the girl is nor what he caught).

So I decided to vist a particular girl, after reading reports.

I go an check the girls roster on the various shops she may work and decide which shop and which day.

On the day or before I actually make a booking and find that she is not working that week. exuse - its that time of the month. Ok, I forgot to put that into my calculations of availablity, or did I ??
    No matter, I put off for the next week, but find she will be taking a minimum of 2 weeks off. mmm, this might be geting a bit suspect, so I actually check around the shops she works to gather information.
    So lets leave this girl for another time and go find a replacement.

So back to watching the first girls roster again and finally get a booking and have a great time. WIR ? sure, so maybe not every week but reasonably regular. This girl is a bit kinky and does some interesting things during the session during my second and third visit and quite honestly she is starting to turn into a regular. Now I have a general idea of when she has her period and note that she normally will take a week break for it. BUT then suddenly she takes 2 weeks out of rhythm.

Now just after her break starts, a problem develops and I am off to the doc, who ends up prescribing some pills after tests work out its cause. I note that a 2 to 3 weeks warning is issued for abstaining.

ON the third week, I notice that my lovely has returned to work and decide to visit. during my visit I actually find out that she was off for the same reason why I took a break.
    Did she tell any of her customers or even the shop ? I didn't ask, but I learnt not to accept certain extras from her as she was giving then to building up a regular customer base.
    No customer is really individually special, they are just a source of income.

(This is written as first person, but its not. Its actually a story told to me, which I am repeating, I have no idea of who the girl is nor what he caught).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great that you didn't mention any names

There no proof that this lady you refer to has an STI. Your friend can always be classy and approach the shop discreetly and mention the punter's alleged diagnosis. The punter no doubt has sex with many people, not just the WL at this shop

Be aware that a massage shop or brothel is under no obligation to discuss this matter any further with you or link your STI to the shop. A shop is never able to talk about the health of any individual staff member, due to privacy

Unhinged people can create all sorts of stories, unhinged people can create blame with a WL where blame has not been proven

Always wear condoms is the main principle in punting. Herpes, syphilis and genital warts are very unpleasant STIs, let alone hepatitis B and HIV, which are both incurable

If a woman has a cold sore, she can give you herpes just with contact with her mouth. That is up to you to be aware of

This lady has no need to discuss her medical history with anyone apart her doctor and her employer. Tell your friend to get treated and move on. Stalking a roster sounds very creepy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% All ways wear a Condom, you can get the ultra thin ones, so you can have a similar sensation to going bareback, save the bareback sessions for your misses,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% All ways wear a Condom, you can get the ultra thin ones, so you can have a similar sensation to going bareback, save the bareback sessions for your misses,
    Agreed. Don't get the following sentences mixed up

DO:
    Save the bareback sessions for your misses

DONT
    Share the bareback session related STIs with your misses

Banned
    Morale of the story:

"Don't want to catch chicken pox
    Don't eat chicken."
    - Miyagi Sensei.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Morale of the story:

"Don't want to catch chicken pox
    Don't eat chicken."
    - Miyagi Sensei.
    I’m still trying to get over the “waxing off”, it’s such a bad habit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Agreed. Don't get the following sentences mixed up

DO:
    Save the bareback sessions for your misses

DONT
    Share the bareback session related STIs with your misses
    Ok, got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great that you didn't mention any names

There no proof that this lady you refer to has an STI. Your friend can always be classy and approach the shop discreetly and mention the punter's alleged diagnosis. The punter no doubt has sex with many people, not just the WL at this shop

Be aware that a massage shop or brothel is under no obligation to discuss this matter any further with you or link your STI to the shop. A shop is never able to talk about the health of any individual staff member, due to privacy

Unhinged people can create all sorts of stories, unhinged people can create blame with a WL where blame has not been proven

Always wear condoms is the main principle in punting. Herpes, syphilis and genital warts are very unpleasant STIs, let alone hepatitis B and HIV, which are both incurable

If a woman has a cold sore, she can give you herpes just with contact with her mouth. That is up to you to be aware of

This lady has no need to discuss her medical history with anyone apart her doctor and her employer. Tell your friend to get treated and move on. Stalking a roster sounds very creepy
    The incubation period can be upto 3 months after infection - just recently tested - all negative - will repeat in 3months - to be sure to be sure - unless unfortunate symptoms show - I guess DATY is also off limit - CBJ , HJ and condom have to be preferred- just starting to understand potential STI consequences- stupid isn’t it -proud and misdirected bravado can be costly!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some reckless ppl on here regularly beat the BBFS garbage can. Learn that this sheer nonsense makes it worse for everyone and allows the dirty STIs to spread further than they need

Easy to forget that STIs including syphilis and HIV have causes major health issues over several generations. Syphilis used to infect many men before we understood that infection
    Despite that, people like to forget how easy STIs are transmitted if you don't use common sense

Banned
    Some reckless ppl on here regularly beat the BBFS garbage can. Learn that this sheer nonsense makes it worse for everyone and allows the dirty STIs to spread further than they need

Easy to forget that STIs including syphilis and HIV have causes major health issues over several generations. Syphilis used to infect many men before we understood that infection
    Despite that, people like to forget how easy STIs are transmitted if you don't use common sense
    Yes doctor frisson. Now can I get a candy for being a good patient?

Banned
    On a lighter note.

Has anyone ever kissed a girl and thought they just caught a cold only?

Not an STI.