Thread: K - Miki

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

K - Miki

Alright, Been coming to Ginza a bit recently with the influx of younger Japanese girls coming in and out (most, if not all of them, have Host Club debt from what I've gathered speaking to them in Japanese, so doing Tachinbo is their answer!)
    Gave Lily and Mako a spin past 2 weeks, I should write a review for them too but I don't see them returning on the roster?

But today I thought I'd try something different, wanted to try a young Korean girl instead
    been keeping an eye out on the roster and Miki came up a few times and at the daytime slots only
    thought why not

Mikis page here

Booked : 2pm 17/11/2023
    Rate: $380/Hr(Minimum)

Finding parking around Ginza during the day is a lot harder than at night, I'll say that

Anyway walked in from the back Entrance and found 2 girls at the counter, Looked like one was packing a bag for her room,
    the other behind the reception desk eating who looked VERY stunning and a guy next to her, told the 2 behind the counter I had a booking for Miki.
    I paid and then was asked to take a seat in the waiting room,

2 minutes in, got the radio call that Miki was ready, went back to the reception desk and they pointed me to room 10 which is the closest to the desk.
    the door was already open and the girl who was sitting behind the desk was inside preparing the room, I asked jokingly "aren't you reception?"
    she laughed and closed the door behind me and said she was hungry then.

Now having a proper look at her, definitely stunning, I'd say on Maxim Mag Korea and ARTGRAVIA STUDIOS levels 'but' not anywhere near the 22yr old mark as advertised.(Yes I know they're older than described)
    Photos do match but read on.

I helped her get undressed by unzipping the back of her dress and WOW the amount of Tattoos she's got.. they're all a work of art like herself, especially the back tattoo which was advertised.
    Definitely the body of a Kpop star like IVE's Jang Wonyoung. Well maintained body, leggy proportions with a good waistline.

We go shower and she gets playful, we start kissing while she scrubs me up, puts her body up close to mine then shortly after whips me out and we get dried up.
    with a towel wrapped around her she spins around room and jumps on the bed, lays her arms out, winks at me and with her hands, motions me to get on the bed with her.

I undo the bottom half of her towel, spread her legs and eat her out. after 5 minutes of eating her clit out, she starts squirming and panting more, lets off a moan and tells me she cummed and that it's more sensitive with each lick I give her so I look her dead in the eye, smile and go back to eating her out furiously, she shot up and in a cheeky expression she says "my turn!" and pulls me up and makes me lie down, pulls out a condom for later and starts kissing my chest and licks my nipples the proceeds to give a pretty good BBBJ while staring at me.

after some time she opens the condom packet with her mouth, places it around her lips then proceeds leading to CBJ, very smooth transition.
    then gets ontop and pussy slides/grinded me for a bit with that sinister grin

However that grin turned into a moaning face when she put it in, she was ontop bouncing on me while we kissed moaning in my mouth with each thrust.
    what's nice about the rooms in Ginza is the ceiling mirror, being able to admire all those tattoos on her and her back artwork. That was a majestic sight to see while she was on top.

after some time she mentioned I'm hitting too deep and we change position into Mish, she wrapped her legs around me, continued kissing eachother everywhere and after awhile, nutted hard in her while both of us sweat..

===============REST PERIOD=======================
    Aircon turned on.
    we talked a lot.
    We both miss Jollibee

================ROUND 2=========================

25 minutes left, we start feeling each other up and I proceed to eat her out again, same result, after some tongue licking she was twitching and cummed,
    a quick CBJ Trick again to get the dom on and like before she gets ontop with a wink this time, she grinds me hard while I hold her sides, fucking great feeling having my pelvis crushed by her, after some time we change to Doggy, just to admire the artwork all over her, It felt like fucking a Yakuza Boss' wife or daughter with all these tattoos, after thrusting it hard into her, we get our rhythms and I can feel she started to get tight on me, she reaches her left arm out to hold onto me, she moans louder cause I'm thrusting hard, buzzer goes off so I tell myself to stop holding onto my kegel muscles and Nut, I'm drained and so is she, we shower, kiss and kiss... get dressed and I leave with a few more kissies and a bum squeeze each. she jokingly complains I've ruined her hair cause of how good it all was.

Overall A Really Good Ginza Standard Experience!

PSE|=====[]=====|GFE
    She's actually quite experienced, knows how to treat you well but also knows how to fuck well.
    she made me feel right at home.

Cute|========[]==|Hot
    Very stunning girl, less of the cute type, more of the hot type with those tattoos, but very good looking face and makeup style.
    she definitely maintains that body and figure of hers well, respect it.

Passive|=========[]=|Assertive
    Definitely leads the flow of action well here, wasn't a starfish, boring or shy, She knew how to communicate and take the lead to make sure you're satisfied.
    High emotional intelligence I could tell.

Avoid|=========[]=|Return
    Definitely high return factor as our chemistry together hits really well. HOWEVER, My Experience and Yours if you choose to see her may be different.
    But I overall believe you would have just a good time as I did if you bring the right energy.

I think I'll leave it at that =]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for a great review .
    Miki is one of the most elegant and beautiful WL around and she's in a class of her own!
    Miki doesn't get reviewed much because it's not a punt when you see her and if you are lucky enough to manage to get a booking, you know that you have a good time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen Miki many times (not recently), always a head turner. Though she seems to have more work done on her face but she's still a good looking girl. Very tempted to see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone asked Miki about her friend from a few years back, Barbie? Also known as 'Rimming Hoover'!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Has anyone asked Miki about her friend from a few years back, Barbie? Also known as 'Rimming Hoover'!
    Instant booking if I ever see Barbie on the roster again
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"