Thread: Young and new - getting a first crack - how??!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young and new - getting a first crack - how??!

I appreciate there is gonna be a lack of experience with someone new, but on the flip side (pun intended) there is a thrill to be among those first to sample something new.

Is there a way to identify who is relatively new to the industry - be it a ML / WL?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Check out the Wechat roster at CBD and they tell you who is new. But be quick, when it says new they often get booked solid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What do you mean by “new” OP?
    A lady who has just entered the industry for the first time? In Sydney? Lol. Good luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    What do you mean by “new” OP?
    A lady who has just entered the industry for the first time? In Sydney? Lol. Good luck.
    Just entered the industry.
    I notice some of the rosters mention “new”, but the person might just be “new” to the shop and not the industry.

Are there particular ML joints that, for the lack of a better word, “specialize” on new talent?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find new and younger girls in to experienced I stick to Asian MILF any day of the week the problem with the new ones they often don't give very good bbbjs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha_goodness View Post

Is there a way to identify who is relatively new to the industry - be it a ML / WL?
    Taste and smell.

If that fails just move to BB Anal as if it is normal and see how they react.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Getting fresh girls is not easy. The owner of a rub and tug years ago would always get me newbies both asian and European backpackers. She wouldn't educate girls about the industry and what to do. I would get nude and handjob for free most times, especially the backpackers from 19 years old. And they were always horny and upto it. It helps to be well presented and handsome. The owner would tell them to look after best client.. Hard to believe I was getting all this for 60hr...good ol days

Always have a good relationship with management to get the best tips

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I normally tip the receptionist from my regular place. It sure helps.
    When I ring she knows me right away and we banter a little..She will recommend if available as she calls it , white plane paper girls..first timers.

Banned
    I was looking for white envelopes today. Where were you when I needed you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Always have a good relationship with management to get the best tips
    I’ve found the best tip to be Sita. But at $77 per tonne for general waste it’s getting up there with punting money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha..ill give you the envelope once I've used it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    New is all relative.

I recently was in Tokyo on business and after the final work session was invited out on the town by an assosciate.
    We ended up touring around a few red light districts and of course you see the young girls standing on the street.
    He explained. that his brother sends some of these girls to associates overseas after ensuring they have all their paperwork in order.

Makes me wonder the history of some these J-girls working in the rnt/brothels around...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha_goodness View Post
    I appreciate there is gonna be a lack of experience with someone new, but on the flip side (pun intended) there is a thrill to be among those first to sample something new.

It's a matter of luck.

I rocked up in a mid-west massage parlour one day. I met a friendly 19 years old slim Northern Indian girl with oilive skin starting work first day. She was happy to offer FS and I saw her a few more times.

Keep visiting different shops and keep looking. You'll find her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    New is all relative.

I recently was in Tokyo on business and after the final work session was invited out on the town by an assosciate.
    We ended up touring around a few red light districts and of course you see the young girls standing on the street.
    He explained. that his brother sends some of these girls to associates overseas after ensuring they have all their paperwork in order.

Makes me wonder the history of some these J-girls working in the rnt/brothels around...
    Good point a "New Girl" might be an absolute pro in a different country. Basically thinking about body count in sex industry is quite ridiculous.