Thread: 12 Greenacre / Pinkhouse. Is this shop legit?

Senior Member(無間使者)

12 Greenacre / Pinkhouse. Is this shop legit?

They are advertising Malay Jenny which looks to be the exact same person (same pics) as Filipino Kimmy from 382A / Fireflies by Jesse. Advertised on roster at the exact same days and times: Saturday/Sunday, 3pm to 12midnight

Pinkhouse has the face revealed (could be AI generated?) while Fireflies has it hidden.

I'm actually more interested in seeing Riza at Pinkhouse if it is indeed a good / legit shop and not bait and switch.

Fireflies seems to be the more trustworthy shop as it's owned by a well known guy here (?).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shop is legit but bad service. Booked Jenny once and when I arrived, they said she was not working.

They offered Riza instead. I should have walked out, but decided against it. Went for an hour, walked out after 30 minutes as her pussy stanked so bad.

Complained to the reception, they didnt even offer a partial refund.

To confirm, Jenny and Kimmy are one and the same. I've seen her in both shops as well as during her time at Ginza (as Kim).

Don't trust the roster at PH. They will say she's working just to entice you to come over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    Shop is legit but bad service. Booked Jenny once and when I arrived, they said she was not working.

They offered Riza instead. I should have walked out, but decided against it. Went for an hour, walked out after 30 minutes as her pussy stanked so bad.

Complained to the reception, they didnt even offer a partial refund.

To confirm, Jenny and Kimmy are one and the same. I've seen her in both shops as well as during her time at Ginza (as Kim).

Don't trust the roster at PH. They will say she's working just to entice you to come over.
    You are suggesting bait and switch. If any massage shop or brothel doesn't honour your booking and asked you to see who they have actually planned to see, call them out

"You are telling me that the lady you booked for me is not available at all. That is not really a fair thing to do to someone. I am happy to see this lady at a $50 discount. I will not be happy to be treated like this, and the new lady is probably not what I expected whenI made this trip. Otherwise I will need to leave and provide feedback to my many colleagues"