Thread: T Alina Very Professional Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Alina Very Professional Service

Stopped into 382A a couple of nights ago to see Thiai girl, Alina. Luckily Alina was still available, even though Thursday night and I went upstairs to Room 11, which is the one with the big round bed. Alina was already inside the room waiting dressed in a tight black dress. She is attractive, 30+, size 6+ and I guess around 165cm. I can see at this point, the photos on the Fireflies website are indicative, rather than genuine pics of the girl. But, ok, I guess. She does have C+ tits and is quite slim, but not quite as leggy as the pics on the website.

I took a shower and then laid back on the amazing round bed. It has bars going up to the ceiling all around it, except for a gap to provide entrance/access to the bed. Quite cool. Alina loses the dress to go into the shower. She has a slim body, but not skinny. I expect maybe 55kg. Dunno

Alina starts her service straight away with no time wasted after drying off from shower and begins by kissing and catbath me, starting with kiss on the lips and then my neck and down to my chest. It is obvious Alina is very experienced in this game and she knows where to go and what to do. Then on to BBBJ and lick my balls, which were both really good. Everything was done very professionally. I asked her to stay doing that for longer because it was so good. Stroking my cock while she licked my balls was great.

I asked for 69 and she moved into position. She was not fully shaved, with a small amount of hair left on. I dunno why sometimes girls leave a bit on. If they shave most of it, then why not take it all off? I prefer fully shaved. So, back to 69 and the position is a bit awkward. I couldn’t quite get to lick her properly. I am not sure if this was due to our height difference, or if she prefers not to provide full access to her pussy? Probably the last one as I also tried FIP and that was off limits.

But, she keeps licking and sucking me and her BBBJ is great, really good. Great tongue action around the head of my dick and then taking most of it in her mouth, so I didn’t really miss licking her pussy or clit.
    Then move to main event and she stretches a condom over my dick and lies back on the bed. I push inside and she is more tight than I expected. With some request, Alina spreads her legs wide, so I can push all the way inside and she lets out a little groan, LOL. Nice fucking her and Alina keeps playing with my nipples the whole time during missionary.

We swapped to doggy, which was also quite good. Then time to finish and Alina moved back to BBBJ. CIM was ok, but it wasn’t actually cuming in her mouth. It was more like squirting on her lips with a bit of tongue action and FOAM. Still nice, but different to what I normally get.

A good session with a very experienced and professional WL from Thailand. Some of her service is different to the norm, but was still enjoyable. Very good BBBJ, ball licking and catbath.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR Tom. As suspected the pics were fake despite being told it was real. I'm sure I've seen those pics being used somewhere else. In your subjective observation, how would you describe her attractiveness?