I arrived here about 6pm on a Friday night without booking - not a problem and was shown a lineup of 4 girls. To be honest I could have booked with any of them, just none really where my type but Sherry was a bit friendlier than the rest so I choose her.

There are two tiers here - Diamond and Naru. I wasn't in the mood for FS, I felt like being pampered tonight which is why I came here rather than No5 or somewhere similar (that said if Sherry offered Diamond I would be very tempted to return!).

We went up to the room and got undressed, one of the things I like about here is that the ML is naked from the start. We went into the shower where Sherry gave me a good wash and tease - I was already half hard and she made sure I stayed this way. It was over to the bed for the start of the massage. I've been here once before but before they started the naru so had traditional tables. The one negative now is the bed does allow more room (especially if like me you are larger) but the mirrors are at the wrong height now so you miss out on some of the view. That said there was a ceiling mirror that does provide some great views (more later!). The start of the massage was remedial and very good - quite a few knots that I had in my sholders and hips from sitting all week are now gone.

Onto the naru part. One thing she did that I've never had before is she rubbed her breasts on my feet - a strange sensation but cannot say I didn't enjoy it a bit! I'm not big on my feet being touched and generally don't like feet but this was an exception! She continued rubbing herself all over me - breasts and pussy - until it was time to turn. On the turn it was more of the same, rubbing her pussy and breasts all over by legs, my arms and chest. All the while occasionally reaching down and starting a HJ and every time she did the she knew exactly when to stop. Not quite edging, more teasing of what was to come. More massage and it was time for the main event. She got on top of me and with one hand started the HJ. This was my first time with naru and I was amazed how close it felt to being bareback inside her. I had to look down a few times to make sure! Even the view from the ceiling mirror made it look like she was riding me! I slipped one hand down aswell to make sure and then between the feeling, the view and her moaning it wasn't long before I was cumming. Now this was the one down side to the entire session - the first squirt was wonderful, that amazing release. But after that one pump she stopped. Not to clean up but came up to cuddle. All it needed was another 3 or 4 strokes to get every last bit out.

CBJ is also included in the price here but wasn't offered to me - there was a condom on the bed waiting but to be honest I preferred what I got. Would I return? Likely yes, the session was really good and I did leave satisified. I would be curious to return to see if the quick stop was accidental or not and if anything else was on offer.