Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Market Wrap

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Market Wrap

Happy punting everyone

Let's be positive and manage the increasing cost of living and inflation. Avoid being overcharged for your punting needs. The competition in Sydney is heating up

Let's review some of the comparisons about how far your $A can go

Massage shops with higher entry prices ?
    The well known city massage shop in a recent thread:
    $165/30 minutes
    $190/45 minutes
    $220/60 minutes
    $360/100 minutes

New shop in Chatswood discussed this week with HJ and shower included:
    $100/30 minutes
    $115/45 minutes
    $130/60 minutes
    $180/75 minutes
    $220/90 minutes
    $250/120 minutes

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-fav-Milka-(V)

Then there is brothel option as another punter mentioned this week:
    J Misaki at Ginza as an example at Ginza, with FS included and their quality control included, proper bed and shower
    $160/30 minutes
    $220/45 minutes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    However, I actually prefer none of the above options, thats just one opinion. I like the lower price entry massage shop, to avoid high entry price

This is one of the massage shops near me, a standard massage shop, and these prices are affordable for all.
    30 min $45
    45 min $60
    60 min $75
    90 min $110

The recruiting is great, and that is clear by looking at the roster, which is regularly updated

Forum members tell me of their favorite massage shops with low entry prices, or Value For Money brothels, which are also amazing

Why choose between quality or quantity? By choosing VFM punting in this wonderful city, Sydney, you can have both, and ensure that shops respond to your needs, not just theirs

Just don't give me a dud, expensive punt. That is my kryptonite

Let's be positive and deal with the current recession

Please PM me or post if you also find price disparities that have changed your punting practice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    60 min $75
    That’s pretty much a standard entry into massage room price point.

Then depending on the girl and what she sees in you, it goes up from there. Throw another $150 and you’re at $225.

Why have sex on a massage table?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    60 minutes $70.
    That’s pretty much a standard entry into massage room price point
    What does price value mean to you? Could the massage shop business model work for you as a punter in 2023?

Banned
    You don't struggle to make ends meet or put food on table. What does price value mean to you? Could the massage shop business model work for you as a punter in 2023? Yours is just one opinion of course
    I work more than others do.

Consequently I don’t worry about some things.

The total cost to get over the line in a massage shop is very close to brothel pricing. If some punters gave up a few other vices then they could do as they perhaps please?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I work double and triple what others do.

Consequently I don’t worry about some things.

The total cost to get over the line in a massage shop is very close to brothel pricing. If some punters gave up a few other vices then they could do as they perhaps please?
    I enjoy both VFM massage shop and VFM brothel

The issue is service. If I'm paying a high entry price with only basics covered, and the ML offers poor service, I then question why took the unnecessary risk and paid a more expensive entry price

At this point I prefer low entry price massage or VFM brothel, if that makes sense. Happy to be convinced otherwise
    Happy to try most things

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's an opportunity in the market place for a punters 'wallet wizard'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fellow punters. Economics time. Be informed

The competition in Sydney is heating up. Did you notice the cost of living generally is going up significantly. If you didn't, then you are a yacht owner, and no need to read further. Continue to be overcharged for your punting needs. Ignorance is bliss

One major rule for punters, be very familiar with the current market prices for the services you need

One rule of business, is to watch what your competitors are doing

Lets start with the massage shops with higher entry prices

The well known city massage shop in a recent thread
    $165/30 minutes
    $190/45 minutes
    $220/60 minutes
    $360/100 minutes

New shop in Chatswood discussed this week with HJ and shower included
    $100/30 minutes
    $115/45 minutes
    $130/60 minutes
    $180/75 minutes
    $220/90 minutes
    $250/120 minutes

J Misaki at Ginza as an example at Ginza, with FS included and their quality control included, proper bed and shower
    $160/30 minutes
    $220/45 minutes
    The problem with your comparison is that they do not provide similar services, in similar type premises.

You are trying to comparing horses, sheep, an rabbits.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    The problem with your comparison is that they do not provide similar services, in similar type premises.

You are trying to comparing horses, sheep, an rabbits.
    Its a very valid comparison for those who look beyond a HJ.

Its also very current comparison of what your $A can buy in Sydney, with services compared

If you are just into massage then you are correct, this thread is not for you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its a very valid comparison for those who look beyond a HJ.

If you are just into massage then you are correct, this thread is not for you
    Obviously do you not really know what is on offer...

You must also compare the service included in the pricing so defining the extras which come on top.
    There is clearly a different of service included between 161 chatswood and 360 pitt . maybe you should look at the full price list from 360, there is a lower level which is much more comparable.

You really should do a basic spreadsheet as its pretty obvious you really haven't done your homework.

There is a difference to a basic shower and HJ comparing to that plus virtually everything except fs.

Banned
    How is punting supposed to help the economy? The RBA is blaming the population for fueling inflation by splurging.

Spending $130/hr on a massage + NHJ is like paying for a speeding ticket worth 1 demerit points.

Right now, the only way for the economy to recover is through govt intervention. Drop the numbers of student visa approvals, send as many home as they humanely can and focus on the current new home projects.

If they need more workers including builders and SWs then they should increase the WH visas and stop imposing the 1 year stay limit.

The current issue with student visas as well is that the nationalities being imported are of the lazy bunch, creating economic chaos wherever they go. I remember coming to Australia the first time, they imposed so many restrictions because of my country of origin's history that I had to prove I was going to contribute rather than damage the economy. Even after several years of hardship here, applying for citizenship was even harder as they favoured European PRs compared to Asian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The competition in Sydney is heating up. Did you notice the cost of living generally is going up significantly. If you didn't, then you are a yacht owner, and no need to read further. Continue to be overcharged for your punting needs. Ignorance is bliss

One major rule for punters, be very familiar with the current market prices for the services you need

One rule of business, is to watch what your competitors are doing

Lets start with the massage shops with higher entry prices

The well known city massage shop in a recent thread
    $165/30 minutes
    $190/45 minutes
    $220/60 minutes
    $360/100 minutes

New shop in Chatswood discussed this week with HJ and shower included
    $100/30 minutes
    $115/45 minutes
    $130/60 minutes
    $180/75 minutes
    $220/90 minutes
    $250/120 minutes

$160/30 minutes
    $220/45 minutes
    No freaking way I'd spend $220 for a massage, I rather walk into a brothel and get fs at least get a bj. Besides in the brothels some of those gals will inc massage before or after sucking and fucking. La Petite armoma in Chatswood is a little upmarket at $360 for the hour for fs. But you got very good rooms with spa. They usually have an Asian gal but for $220 for Asian ladies Chatswood 60 is a good option for me lots of different ones each visit.

Banned
    How many of the girls work in several shops, brothels included. You are getting the same girl just different work environment.

Yet you pay different amounts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How many of the girls work in several shops, brothels included. You are getting the same girl just different work environment.

Yet you pay different amounts.
    Yes. That's another reason the comparison was valid

It's much easy to say ' Not a good comparison' instead of discussing the specifics about pricing, that is the topic of this thread. That is, on the price disparities, and what your $A pays for at different places

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No freaking way I'd spend $220 for a massage, I rather walk into a brothel and get fs at least get a bj. Besides in the brothels some of those gals will inc massage before or after sucking and fucking. La Petite armoma in Chatswood is a little upmarket at $360 for the hour for fs. But you got very good rooms with spa. They usually have an Asian gal but for $220 for Asian ladies Chatswood 60 is a good option for me lots of different ones each visit.
    Bro I am just highlighting what your $A can buy in Sydney. Glad to hear you found this Market Wrap worthwhile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was just commenting a brothel seems better value than a massage shop especially if you looking for extras.

Banned
    I was just commenting a brothel seems better value than a massage shop especially if you looking for extras.
    That’s what I think too. Plus the beds and showers etc. large rooms.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A 30 minutes massage ML and full extras, comes close in price, and you aren't paying the services of a WL who is on the mattress all day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I pick to spend my $$ at the brothels as long as they have clean rooms & Asian WLs etc.

Banned
    A 30 minutes massage ML and full extras, comes close in price, and you aren't paying the services of a WL who is on the mattress all day
    MLs normally offer really good massages. WLs on the other hand may not have the proper training so when they offer you massages it is often to kill time rather than offer round 2.

Some guys would benefit from brothels because they can cum multiple times depending on the WL. With MLs they'd have to book a 2-hour session because none of them are willing to do 2 rounds in one hour.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast