Thread: Hurstville - Busty Korean Girl Grace

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hurstville - Busty Korean Girl Grace

Shop: Hurstville Asian Massage
    web: https://hurstvillemassage.com.au/
    Girsl: Grace

I received the message from the boss, and said there is a new Korean lady start working from this Saturday, and booked her for an hour. Her name is Grace, around 165cm, medium body shape, around size 8, and really big breast, D for sure. She welcomed me with smile at reception when I arrived and looked pretty with her long wavy brown hair. She

First part was fairly good, she gave me nice massage on my back and "accidentally" used her busty body massaged me on my back and head, and touch was ok during the service, as shes fairy tall compared to other girls, and I was enjoyable when touch her legs and butt company with the massage.

Part 2 was started a nice nblow, company with different fingers tricks, she did everything smoothly as we finished part one 10 mins, and we still git plenty time to play. Then massaged me with her bo, and kiss is also ok, shes kind of naughty and frienndly girl, she also asked me how I felt and do you need somthing special or service in other ways, to please me and my body.

Full was done and shes really cooperative with poses, and her voice was a bit too lound, and I even asked her to slow down and lower her voice, even through the room is with music, lol.

She seems on trials this weekend, and when I asked her the roster, she said not quiet sure, and wait for the message from boss. If you are keen on the Korean girl with big boo, shes the one. Overall, it was $120, and she gave me 10/10 services.

Unfortuantely, she did not gave me photos and her phone number, otherwise, I may know her roster next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your AR, finally, I got someone nearby, lol. However, i missed the Korean girl as it was too late when I saw this thread.

I would recommend Lala on Wednesday, girl friend experience, medium and busty body shape Taiwanese. fs and others only for $80

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she the same Grace from WolliCreek?
    Someone wrote good review about her last few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she still working, check last weekend, but shes not there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovey View Post
    Thanks for your AR, finally, I got someone nearby, lol. However, i missed the Korean girl as it was too late when I saw this thread.

I would recommend Lala on Wednesday, girl friend experience, medium and busty body shape Taiwanese. fs and others only for $80
    That’s good value. Where in Hurstville? Are the girls youngish?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Full cap, walked in only 2 old women working, fake reviews and fake pictures on the site.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fake pictures? Really? I find that very hard to believe - NOT!!!!

Only been to this place once many years ago & certainly not worth a repeat visit. You have certainly reinforced that for me, thanks Bro.