Thread: Nepalese Maya

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nepalese Maya

ML's Name : Maya

Establishment : Newtown Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 14

Contact Details/Address/Website: 166 Missenden Rd, Newtown NSW 2042, https://www.massagenewtown.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10 - 8

Rates : $95 30 minutes

Extras Cost : $50 for bodyslide

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, bodyslide

Size/shape : Tallish, D Cup Breast, Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nepalese

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent session

First time going to this place. I had an eye out for Maya and I booked her before going in. When I rung the bell, it was Maya herself who opened the door and greeted me. She collected the $95 herself. I could hear some of the other MLs in another room talking in Thai which would become an issue as the noise could be heard across the rooms. The establishment is not the cleanest with the walls in the room looking very dirty and unclean. Maya herself was very pretty and had good brown skin. I believe her age is somewhere in the early to mid 20s.

I got undressed and Maya insisted on giving me an oil massage. The massage was quite firm and no hints of seduction yet. As she was rubbing my back, my hands found myself touching her shaven legs. She asked me to turn around and started undressing herself. She lubed up my cock and started rubbing. I asked her if she did extras and she offered a bodyslide for $50 which I obliged to. She put some lube on her vagina and sat on my cock. She then leaned forward and began rocking back and forth sliding on my dick. She allowed for some light kissing during which her pussy made its way to my nipples and I found myself with lube all over my chest. We continued this sensual bodyslide for another 5 mins. She had huge D cup tits which were a bit saggy but at least they were natural.

She then got off, lay beside me and started jerking me off. When time I exploded it was a huge load all over my chest and on her arm. She quickly cleaned me up with tissues and a hot towel. The hot towel did smell off which makes me question the hygiene of this place.

All in all Maya was a great ML whom I definitely recommend. However, the parlour is definitely not in the best condition and its location right across a pub makes it awkward to quickly get in and out of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not many legit reviews of this place but i had the same experience seeing isabella and gigi (former worker). Walking into the place is always a mission like you said with a busy street. Rooms are pretty old and unkept and can get very hot. The receptionist can come off passive aggressive too. Unless Isabella’s changed her “open mindness” she is not worth seeing more than once as she only does NHJ and can barely speak english so you wonder what you’re gonna pay the girl after a 150 entry price. Isabella does have a great body though. Gigi had bad reviews but was enthusiastic and gave me 50 mins of part2&3 with a great body and personality. If anyone knows where Gigi went would love to know she may of even went back to Peru as she was on a student visa. With all that they do get south american's in which is why i’d go back to switch up from the asian MLs.