Thread: Mellisa - won't return

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mellisa - won't return

I have been a long time lurker, but I have decided to finally give back. I'm not going to sugar coat my reviews and will report it as it is.

Thought I'll give Saigon princess a go, tried to book on wechat but no reply. But since I was nearby I walked into the shop and Mellisa was available.
    Very heavy on makeup and plastic surgery, nice curves though so I paid for 1hr. Waited in the room and started undressing and Mellisa comes in. Soon to follow was a very rush service, part 1 was actually not bad had a bit of pressure but her hands was just running everywhere like she needed somewhere to be. Used her phone a few times texting.

I thought to myself this isn't going to be good, She then came close to my ear and asked did I want extras and I paid $100 for b2b and hj, I know that I overpayed I just thought just maybe part 2 would be decent. Unfortunately it was terrible, b2b lasted like 3 mins then I was asked to turn around and soon followed a very mechanical hj, she left her underwear on and kept a bit of distance. She used a lot of lube to get me over the line.

Cleaned me up and I saw the time had only been 40mins, at this point I was over it got dress and walked out. I probably won't return to Saigon princess, except to see Jessica the rest of the talent there is just money hungry and not serivce oriented.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey J3ffrey, thanks for saving me the time of trying her out, it’s unfortunate that this was your experience. It’s pretty crazy that she’s asking for $100 for what seems to be “standard” at other places for half.

Has anyone else had any experiences with her? Hopefully it’s just a one off and she was just having a rough day and this wasn’t normal.

Appreciate it the AR, better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daquan666888 View Post
    Hey J3ffrey, thanks for saving me the time of trying her out, it’s unfortunate that this was your experience. It’s pretty crazy that she’s asking for $100 for what seems to be “standard” at other places for half.

Has anyone else had any experiences with her? Hopefully it’s just a one off and she was just having a rough day and this wasn’t normal.

Appreciate it the AR, better luck next time.
    Yeah her and a bunch of others at these shops are a big waste of money. All their top girls have found different shops and appear to be much happier.

On top of that SP is managed extremely poorly. Rosters are either wrong, or if you go to St Mary’s you go to one shop only to be told the girl is in the other shop. Very much over it and happy not to give another cent to them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yeah her and a bunch of others at these shops are a big waste of money. All their top girls have found different shops and appear to be much happier.

On top of that SP is managed extremely poorly. Rosters are either wrong, or if you go to St Mary’s you go to one shop only to be told the girl is in the other shop. Very much over it and happy not to give another cent to them.
    Tried to book Mellissa three times - so guess I was lucky to miss out three times. The third time she was not even at the old shop for 10am and no guarantee would be there at 11.30am.

I think this is the third bad review.

Jessica is an absolute gem. Always gets me off with an elegant and personable experience. I have enjoyed her company at Bexley, both St Marys and Waterloo.

There are other gems at SP. Find them. I have experienced good value in nearly all of my visits with around 7/8 different ladies- including Natalie and Tammy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up, I’ve had some issues in the past with booking Melissa too but I guess this is a good enough sign to stop. I’ll maybe give Jessica or Natalie a chance, cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bloke

Get out to the hidden gem in Emu (Jacaranda) pussy slides and all for only extra pineapple. They don't even say price just ask for extra. Book lily or Alice.

Very busy shop. And not very discreet.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems this girl has the body and looks to be a top ML but her attitude gets in the way. The curious first time punters will run out soon and she’ll wish she had regulars.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Melissa in the past. She is amazing to look out but yes the above is accurate. She charges well over what she is worth and her service is standard. I guess you pay for her drop dead good looks