Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Same dude multiple accounts posters

Anybody else getting the feeling like there has been an increase of this in the forum lately?
    There's always been sickos on this site trying to use multiple accounts for whatever gets them off, but I think lately the general forum has been "taken over" by this 1 dude who uses multiple accounts to talk to himself. Take a look at the timings of the posts and the contents of the posts. Would any sane person answer the previous inane post without ridiculing it? Hard to believe...

This troll, I think, has been on the forum for ages and now has the "ability" to completely stay in character.

Every nonsensical thread I click on its just filled with text-walls of more nonsensical responses that I just scroll right through. What's the point?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That might actually be true bro...

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry. I thought he admitted as much. It's not a new issue
    The posts are hard to comprehend. Best not to read, respond

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Anybody else getting the feeling like there has been an increase of this in the forum lately?
    There's always been sickos on this site trying to use multiple accounts for whatever gets them off, but I think lately the general forum has been "taken over" by this 1 dude who uses multiple accounts to talk to himself. Take a look at the timings of the posts and the contents of the posts. Would any sane person answer the previous inane post without ridiculing it? Hard to believe...

This troll, I think, has been on the forum for ages and now has the "ability" to completely stay in character.

Every nonsensical thread I click on its just filled with text-walls of more nonsensical responses that I just scroll right through. What's the point?
    Havent done the same type of granularity check you have done GFMan, but I do know that in recent months I find the general forum section to be of less and less of relevance and interest to me. I may be in the minority, who knows, dont care, but I often pass without opening a thread, whereas in the past I found it far more compelling and interesting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't pay attention to them and focus on the real punting material. I sometimes just browse through, but it's to a point where i am no longer that interested. But i think i know who...

Poked that bear once tho...never again...

'Scuse the pun...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are a few suspects who have join dates very close together.

Banned
    “Certain individuals are sushpects ya see!”

The guy that coined that phrase is dead now.

I still reference it every now and then to remember him. Waited on a kidney transplant but just waited too long.

No doubt the admins who constantly monitor this site 24/7 could do an ip search and bring the culprit to justice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    There are a few suspects who have join dates very close together.
    I’m pretty sure any date can be altered by admin.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/users_add

That being the case “who is who in the zoo”?

Banned
    I remember someone once tried accusing me of having multiple accounts just because they had a grudge on me for calling them out.

No point in defending myself at that time because it is pointless to argue with idiots. Let them chase their own tails.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course jumping on this thread would be a sure fire way on incriminating yourself. Classic blame shifting.

I wonder if one of my other personalities got out of the box again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We deal with them virtually...one has to spare a thought to the poor girls that has to deal with them on an intimate basis...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    We deal with them virtually...one has to spare a thought to the poor girls that has to deal with them on an intimate basis...

I know…

It is a hard job.

Banned

Makes you wonder - what is it like dating or marrying a Hollywood actor or actress? They've starred in multiple movies as different characters, are very good at staying in character. Maybe they fuck like different characters as well every time?

Monday - Doggy
    Tuesday - Missionary
    Wednesday - Cowgirl
    Thursday - side saddle
    Friday - reverse Cowgirl
    Saturday - Lotus
    Sunday - HJ only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I know…

It is a hard job.
    This kind of wordplay is sadly under appreciated on this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)

It’s one of the reasons I’m always happy to walk away if the lady isn’t comfortable. They put up with enough shit anyway

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    It’s one of the reasons I’m always happy to walk away if the lady isn’t comfortable. They put up with enough shit anyway
    Are ML and WL able to tell her manager that she doesn't wish to proceed if the guy makes her uncomfortable? Does that happen commonly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Are ML and WL able to tell her manager that she doesn't wish to proceed if the guy makes her uncomfortable? Does that happen commonly?
    I know at Liaison's they let the girls see the customers on the cameras before they intro and they can say no at that point. It’s a way to avoid bumping into family and friends. And I’ve had at least 2 occasions recently where I’ve stopped a booking in the first few minutes as I could tell there was something off. Once she was cramping as she was just starting her period so I just stopped the booking and told the boss she wasn’t up to working.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I know at Liaison's they let the girls see the customers on the cameras before they intro and they can say no at that point. It’s a way to avoid bumping into family and friends. And I’ve had at least 2 occasions recently where I’ve stopped a booking in the first few minutes as I could tell there was something off. Once she was cramping as she was just starting her period so I just stopped the booking and told the boss she wasn’t up to working.
    Helpful post. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one wants to be involved in one of those Amsterdam Gloryhole incidents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

No doubt the admins who constantly monitor this site 24/7 could do an ip search and bring the culprit to justice.
    There's never seemed to me to be an appetite for admins to do this very often. Whatever brings in traffic right?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast