Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

Banned
    The last biggest pussy pumper I know lived 800 years ago.

He didn't have a six pack but had a bulging belly and an appetite for horse meat.

There's no need to brag if you're not at his level.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Who cares on the count.
    Well you were updating the number every post a couple of days ago so I guess you do.

Reggie, I can call you Reggie, can't I?
    Sure Vinnie

that we are on a first name basis is it ok if I ask you to contribute to my next punt session? Just a fiver will do. I don’t want to get any WL’s up the duff, mkay.
    Lol, weird request but I'm good.

I could yell out “ oh Reggie you’ve done it again” or something like that during the vinegar stroke.

Guys in the rooms next door and brothels all around the place will hear your name and you’ll be famous!

Good idea?
    Great idea, go for it.

there’s only one big pussy pumper and that’s me ok!
    This character you've created is hilarious! So self-agrandising, biggest stud in the world, nobody fucks like you, nobody you hear me!
    BigPussyPumper is a pretty good forum handle actually, you should create that one next. It's definitely better than Viktorius69.

Banned
    I'm beginning to lose interest in this person. It's no longer fun when another entity knows your personal histories and tries to use it against you. A banter is fun when it is done with the person you're intimately connected with.

The sickening part is when multiple users are accessing the same account rather than one person, multiple accounts. At least you know who's who, even if they have multiple personalities.

All I ask is that the right person banters with me like before if they still want to make me wait. I can't stand exchanging words with KJJ, it feels like years ago when my privacy was literally breached and put online because of a grudge.

Come back when you're the right person, not Santa Claus.

Banned
    The irony of posting a pointless thread about pointless threads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I'm beginning to lose interest in this person. It's no longer fun when another entity knows your personal histories and tries to use it against you. A banter is fun when it is done with the person you're intimately connected with.

The sickening part is when multiple users are accessing the same account rather than one person, multiple accounts. At least you know who's who, even if they have multiple personalities.

All I ask is that the right person banters with me like before if they still want to make me wait. I can't stand exchanging words with KJJ, it feels like years ago when my privacy was literally breached and put online because of a grudge.

Come back when you're the right person, not Santa Claus.
    Take your meds

Message too short etc. etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Take your meds

Message too short etc. etc.
    At least I know who you are in this account. Please keep it that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least I know who you are in this account
    That’s what they want you to think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Well you were updating the number every post a couple of days ago so I guess you do.

Sure Vinnie

Lol, weird request but I'm good.

Great idea, go for it.

This character you've created is hilarious! So self-agrandising, biggest stud in the world, nobody fucks like you, nobody you hear me!
    BigPussyPumper is a pretty good forum handle actually, you should create that one next. It's definitely better than Viktorius69.
    Reginald sweetheart you don’t know how much I laugh every time I press the reply button.

The sad truth is that all my adventures are real! Sad for you that is. After all, once you’ve heard of my adventuring nothing compares, right!

I only have one account on here because “there can only be one me” understand! This forum ain’t big enough for the two of me, or three of me , or four of me… you get the drift.

Horatio Viktorius69 the third isn’t me either. He needs more of a title don’t you think?

Banned
    Reginald sweetheart you don’t know how much I laugh every time I press the reply button.

what was that about getting buttons pressed....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    BigPussyPumper.... Is that supposed to mean he likes to pump big pussies, or he pumps pussies and he's big?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The sad truth is that all my adventures are real! Sad for you that is. After all, once you’ve heard of my adventuring nothing compares, right!

I only have one account on here because “there can only be one me” understand! This forum ain’t big enough for the two of me, or three of me , or four of me… you get the drift.

Horatio Viktorius69 the third isn’t me either. He needs more of a title don’t you think?
    Come on Vincent, call me Reggie but don't call me sweetheart! And I'm laughing too, that's the fun right?
    More self-aggrandising, I love it! Not sad at all, comparisons are odious.
    And whether you're real or not I don't know but somehow I feel like it's sadder if you are so I actually hope you're doing a Borat.

How long til you threaten to quit again but come crawling back for the ego boost?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trèsbon View Post
    what was that about getting buttons pressed....
    My real gig is working in a laundromat.

Banned
    The last biggest pussy pumper I know lived 800 years ago.

He didn't have a six pack but had a bulging belly and an appetite for horse meat.

There's no need to brag if you're not at his level.
    Did his breath stink? Most probably it did. Horse meat…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    BigPussyPumper.... Is that supposed to mean he likes to pump big pussies, or he pumps pussies and he's big?
    Look, I’m not the one who started this. Someone with penis envy did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Come on Vincent, call me Reggie but don't call me sweetheart! And I'm laughing too, that's the fun right?
    More self-aggrandising, I love it! Not sad at all, comparisons are odious.
    And whether you're real or not I don't know but somehow I feel like it's sadder if you are so I actually hope you're doing a Borat.

How long til you threaten to quit again but come crawling back for the ego boost?
    Hmmm quittin’ time.

Perhaps if I get torched by another WL and be left to be hung out to dry, then, maybe then. But I haven’t yet.

It’s a cat and mouse game really. They’re the pussy and well, I am a mouse… Methinks I must bag a WL for bragging rights. Like a scout’s badge of achievement.

There goeth BigPussyPumper the only punter to have bagged multiple WL’s and not only bedded them but had relationships with them also!

We’ll know it’s the hardest and most risky badge of honour to collect. Fraught with danger. It’s foolish, crazy and yet someone has to do it. So I intend not to bag only one WL but two or three at the same time!

My only hope is that I will get an official title out of it and much needed respect from all and sundry punters.

Who knows?

Anything is possible in this day and age.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trèsbon View Post
    The irony of posting a pointless thread about pointless threads.
    What’s your point?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe shops are paying for review now....so more reviews = more reward. I was offered reward for posting review on different forums before too =P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If this is true its actually gold lol

Just wants someone to talk too hahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Maybe shops are paying for review now....so more reviews = more reward. I was offered reward for posting review on different forums before too =P
    How much? You'd have to be creative and also be able to take the blame if someone calls you out for faking the review...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post
    If this is true its actually gold lol

Just wants someone to talk too hahahaha
    What do you mean? Which post are you replying to? This whole thread is a mess.

Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314