Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I didn't text that number in the blog. I haven't even considered becoming a "customer" or donor.

If someone wants me to be her donor, we'd have to have a really good, deep, heart to heart discussion about it but personally I am quite disturbed of the idea.

I'm playing a role. I'm not gonna bring up names or references further. Just don't rile me up over the line again, soft dialled riling is fine.
    Sounds like a reboot of Rosemary's Baby ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't get me wrong, I didn't text that number in the blog. I haven't even considered becoming a "customer" or donor.

If someone wants me to be her donor, we'd have to have a really good, deep, heart to heart discussion about it but personally I am quite disturbed of the idea.

I'm playing a role. I'm not gonna bring up names or references further. Just don't rile me up over the line again, soft dialled riling is fine.
    I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Sounds like a reboot of Rosemary's Baby ?
    It can be, if that's what you're thinking of.

I'd rather help people get inseminated and secure a partner naturally through methods. I'm no cupid but I can teach how to look out for a kind, caring man without pushing them away through ridiculous testing and driveling.

I hope myself and my crush can be that example, if she's willing to make her mind up soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It can be, if that's what you're thinking of.

I'd rather help people get inseminated and secure a partner naturally through methods. I'm no cupid but I can teach how to look out for a kind, caring man without pushing them away through ridiculous testing and driveling.

I hope myself and my crush can be that example, if she's willing to make her mind up soon.
    You mean a caring man like Meng and Tan ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about
    Don't worry, forget that I mentioned the word donor.

Banned
    Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.

Banned
    No wonder I am pulling the pin very shortly.

With posts like these who needs to be here?

31 posts to go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

31 posts to go
    There should be a book published entitled:
    "The Collected Wisdom of Vincent in Aus99".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=JohnJones;2875052]Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.[/QUOTE
    These two are undernourished , oxygen starved individuals who are both very very very bad man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

31 posts to go
    I’ll believe it when I see it

Banned
    Whenever friends complain about being single and thus feeling lonely, like crying babies, I laugh and tell them, "You're bored, not lonely." But when I see people with a naturally sweet and beaming character, as if they were born with it, my heart races, almost like I'm choking myself. I wonder if it's because I'm lonely, and my body reacts like a stray cat.. .
    No wonder I got a lot of attention all these while.

To tell people the truth, yes I was born with it. My Lama said it's a result of me practicing compassion for lifetimes. That's why I don't judge sex work itself like many guys who go around telling me they don't want to marry a girl who had tasted thousands of dicks in her lifetime. Most guys who say that are hypocrites - they're okay with licking so many pussies and arseholes (including trans arses) but they're not okay with vice versa. Those guys unfortunately are still single or stuck in a miserable marriage.

Finding someone who were naturally born with such traits, or someone who have purified their minds in this lifetime is not that hard but requires practice. Often people like these are people who have lived a rough childhood but doesn't care about it any longer.

If you want to know what practices you require to find such guys, let me know. I need to compile certain texts according to who is asking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry, forget that I mentioned the word donor.
    lol still makes absolutely no sense to me or give it any relevance as a response to my post.

Banned

31 posts to go
    You told me to go away, yet you're here announcing your "retirement".

I get you now. You've officially become my shadow now, we're basically following each other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    lol still makes absolutely no sense to me or give it any relevance as a response to my post.
    Your question itself doesn't make any sense. What's your motive?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No wonder I got a lot of attention all these while.

To tell people the truth, yes I was born with it. My Lama said it's a result of me practicing compassion for lifetimes. That's why I don't judge sex work itself like many guys who go around telling me they don't want to marry a girl who had tasted thousands of dicks in her lifetime. Most guys who say that are hypocrites - they're okay with licking so many pussies and arseholes (including trans arses) but they're not okay with vice versa. Those guys unfortunately are still single or stuck in a miserable marriage.

Finding someone who were naturally born with such traits, or someone who have purified their minds in this lifetime is not that hard but requires practice. Often people like these are people who have lived a rough childhood but doesn't care about it any longer.

If you want to know what practices you require to find such guys, let me know. I need to compile certain texts according to who is asking.
    Biggest hypocrite on the forum

Banned
    Biggest hypocrite on the forum
    Your loss. We can't help those who are ignorant.

How do you know if you're ignorant? You just don't.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your loss. We can't help those who are ignorant.

How do you know if you're ignorant? You just don't.
    Really ? U say i am Christmas . That means i must be a hooker and u are always judging me .

Banned
    Really ? U say i am Christmas . That means i must be a hooker and u are always judging me .
    Come back to your senses. We are all travellers, always forgetting about our past lives and thinking we are new personas in every rebirth, but we end up recycling our sufferings.

If you learn how to stop slandering, that will be the first step for you into the path of liberation from suffering.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=JohnJones;2875118]Come back to your senses. We are all travellers, always forgetting about our past lives and thinking we are new personas in every rebirth, but we end up recycling our sufferings.

Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.
    Can't help its my psycho two personas in me Meng and Tan talking.

Banned
    Mentally:

- I struggled with body dysmorphia. I wanted to smash the mirror when I saw all those physical attributes I mentioned earlier. I couldn't help but hate myself even more.
    - I felt hyperneurotic, sensitive, and judgmental due to overthinking. I think all my cardio consists of either sex or overthinking.

It's getting worse with age. I don't know whether it's nature's punishment for not breeding even though I'm fertile, or if I just recognize it better now than ever because it's been like this for ages. FYI, google "Korea birth rate 2023" I find it hilarious.
    These are all examples of manifestations of karma.

Body dysmorphia - maybe you had body shamed someone in the past.

Overthinking - the karma of imposing personal opinions and judgements that hurts others.

You can almost say that karma is akin to "nature's punishment", but in reality karma is an experience that we have to face after imposing onto others.

This is why I mentioned many times in the past two months of posting - never rile someone up unless you can accept being riled up the same way. Karmic consequences are beyond any being's control, not even gods.

I appreciate you standing up for my crush. I just hope she comes back to me really soon. And please remember, never commit to an action that hurts others if you won't be able to withstand being treated the same.

All I can suggest for you is to try some Vajrasattva purification practice. It's freely available on a quick Google search, and there are YouTube videos with guided meditation.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast