Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m pretty sure any date can be altered by admin.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/users_add

That being the case “who is who in the zoo”?
    Lol but why would they? Sounds like you're already preparing your defence!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve had 2 accounts on this forum, Old Snake and Hidden Python, I shut down old snake as I lost the login password, lucky I was able to recover this account,
    In terms of people using multiple accounts they are normally done by the shops administration team writing and posting reports on girls, just to drum up some business,
    As for the guy with the split personality disorder, you really need to go outside and get some fresh air

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    This kind of wordplay is sadly under appreciated on this forum
    Exactly and a lot of the time it goes unnoticed. Here, with WL’s and in real life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    There's never seemed to me to be an appetite for admins to do this very often. Whatever brings in traffic right?
    It was a joke son, a joke.

As “foghorn leghorn” a famous punter used to espouse. I mean with a name like that he’s gotta be a punter, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I’ve had 2 accounts on this forum, Old Snake and Hidden Python, I shut down old snake as I lost the login password, lucky I was able to recover this account,
    In terms of people using multiple accounts they are normally done by the shops administration team writing and posting reports on girls, just to drum up some business,
    As for the guy with the split personality disorder, you really need to go outside and get some fresh air
    You didn’t have a third by any chance? One with the name Trouser Snake. Just asking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Lol but why would they? Sounds like you're already preparing your defence!
    Reggi listen, I don’t need defending. I’ve been around a few times and thought I’d throw that out
    there.

If I was doing anything at all I’d tell you guys about it because quite frankly there would be nothing you could do about it, comprenez vous.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I think it's comical & hilarious, not to be taken seriously.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reggi listen, I don’t need defending. I’ve been around a few times and thought I’d throw that out
    there.

If I was doing anything at all I’d tell you guys about it because quite frankly there would be nothing you could do about it, comprenez vous.
    Lol 1700+ posts in 2 months!

Is that a site record?

Admin should give u a badge of honour

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I too have two accounts:

One called Couching Monkey and the other Hidden Panda.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I remember someone once tried accusing me of having multiple accounts just because they had a grudge on me for calling them out.
    Haha, I remember that incident clearly. It was you who accused wood23 of having multiple accounts because he disagreed with your AR, not the other way round as you now claim.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Lol 1700+ posts in 2 months!

Is that a site record?

Admin should give u a badge of honour
    I keep on planning to stop but forget. I’m serious.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, I remember that incident clearly. It was you who accused wood23 of having multiple accounts because he disagreed with your AR, not the other way round as you now claim.
    Yep, and he still thinks I'm a girl, hahahahahaha...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Oh yes she definitely did, because like yourself and Gluten-free Man there were suddenly a whole mob with similar writing styles that started backing her up + attacking me.

Then one day she and her mob got attacked by ONE random account, and they all started pointing fingers at me.

No point arguing with people who hold grudges - it's like people touching shit to throw it at others, they'll stink as well.

Banned
    I keep on planning to stop but forget. I’m serious.
    I know your plans. You've monitored me for the past several years. I'm happy for that, but you need to make your move IRL. Posting here on a daily basis is tiring - you're always anxious on the next replies. At least now I know your personality, know that I'll take care of you and not make you change.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Anybody else getting the feeling like there has been an increase of this in the forum lately?
    There's always been sickos on this site trying to use multiple accounts for whatever gets them off, but I think lately the general forum has been "taken over" by this 1 dude who uses multiple accounts to talk to himself. Take a look at the timings of the posts and the contents of the posts. Would any sane person answer the previous inane post without ridiculing it? Hard to believe...

This troll, I think, has been on the forum for ages and now has the "ability" to completely stay in character.

Every nonsensical thread I click on its just filled with text-walls of more nonsensical responses that I just scroll right through. What's the point?
    Yeah it's become more and more obvious, and more and more tiresome. Every thread getting hijacked, 5-10year old irrelevant threads dug up, utter nonsense being spouted on any thread worth reading. I guess the solace to take from it is, what sort of empty existence must someone lead to entertain themselves like that? I've just decided not to bother interacting with those accounts and skip them any time I see them in a thread that interests me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The reality is that all sex forums and dating sites suffer the same conditions and symptoms.

Fregoli delusion: A disorder in which a punter is convinced that many or all of the members of a sex forum is really one person in many disguises.

Reduplicative paramnesia:
    A condition whereby a punter believes everything in a forum is repeated over and over again. All forum topics sound the same and the same topic is brought up constantly.

Paramnesia: A condition where a punter suffers a temporary memory disorder and where dreams and fantasies are confused (or interchanged) with reality.

Capgras Syndrome: A condition whereby a punter is convinced that forum members he was once familiar with have been replaced by impostors.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    what's wrong with multiple accounts? it's the same for any forums, or any other businesses. Do you have multiple Google accounts? Facebook accounts? eBay, Gumtree or multiple email accounts?

And this is a public SEX forum, not MyGov website.

I have 2 accounts on this forum, one is not used as often.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It was a joke son, a joke.

As “foghorn leghorn” a famous punter used to espouse. I mean with a name like that he’s gotta be a punter, right?
    Jokes are supposed to be funny son.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there.

You really don't like answering questions do you? You'd be terrible on the stand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In recent months the site has seemingly been invaded by people (or person) and really derailing the forum.

Trolls and whatnot seems to have too much time on their hands...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast