Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What your fucking age bracket?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What your fucking age bracket?

Literally, what’s the age range of women you fuck? Perceived by you or otherwise.

Like is there a “too young” or “too old” in your rule book?

The youngest I’ve had in recent years was 20 yo bargirl in Saigon. Saw her identity card cos she had to hand it over to the hotel manager).

I also had a chance to fuck her colleague who was 18 but I passed. Just too child like for me.

On the other end of the spectrum here in Syd, I’ve fucked plenty of MILFs in their late 40’d and enjoyed every pussy-juice soaked memory. Also had a fair share of those I believed to be in their 50’s, no issues again.

So I can go as high as late 50’s.

How about u?

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Literally, what’s the age range of women you fuck? Perceived by you or otherwise.

The youngest I’ve had in recent years was 20 yo bargirl in Saigon. Saw her identity card cos she had to hand it over to the hotel manager).

I also had a chance to fuck her colleague who was 18 but I passed. Just too child like for me.

On the other end of the spectrum here in Syd, I’ve fucked plenty of MILFs in their late 40’d and enjoyed every pussy-juice soaked memory. Also had a fair share of those I believed to be in their 50’s, no issues again.

How about u?
    Honestly anything under 20 (18-19) is young for me, but on the rare occasion if I can find a uni chick I don’t mind. Currently seeing a girl and she’s 19.

I would like to believe during punts I am regularly looking or seeking girls who are in their 20s and as high as mid 30s. So that is what I generally go for 20s, mid 30s if they’re hot. Now if you deceive me it’s a whole another story.

Banned
    From 20 upwards to 40 I’d say? If the women present well then a few more years doesn’t matter. The initial attraction determines the hard on. Once that’s activated it’s all systems go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20-35.

For some reason I remember feeling like a creep even at 23 when a couple of MLs told me they were 19. Wouldn't feel that way if I I'd seen them as civilians.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    23 to 45

Havent chosen this range specifically, it has just happened...
    23 felt/feels young, but depends on the person and who they are at 23.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How about u?
    I like 30s 40s Asian women more experience in bed. And usually they know how to suck my cock properly. Asian MILF is best, but in their 20s I find the younger ones to in experienced.I'd pass on any under 28.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PS to old is over 50 although some of those Asian girls are good at hiding their ages they look 30s but could be 50s. not touching a Chinese granny.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I like 30s 40s Asian women more experience in bed. And usually they know how to suck my cock properly. Asian MILF is best, but in their 20s I find the younger ones to in experienced.I'd pass on any under 28.
    Yeah true. Nothing like a bbbj from an Asian milf to start the session. When it’s so good you have to stop them or jizz in their mouth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah true. Nothing like a bbbj from an Asian milf to start the session. When it’s so good you have to stop them or jizz in their mouth.
    That's why I never let go of my Asian MILF I keep putting my cock in her mouth every week and other holes Could not get any better and besides I've been through many types of gals over the years and find Asian MILF to be Queen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting psych session material

I actually baulked at any WL or ML who is 30+

So saying I am not one who craves young girls but it just seems to be that way subconsciously when I punt.

FTR - my most recent regulars range from 19 Japanese Gal to 31 Thai.
    repeat gals and or favs included 21 Thai, 20 , 23 and 28 Japanese and 28 Thai. These are real ages not advertised ones. some are advertised 8 yrs younger than they are.

Used to see a reg Thai and J both in early 30's.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    PS to old is over 50 although some of those Asian girls are good at hiding their ages they look 30s but could be 50s. not touching a Chinese granny.
    100%. Bumped into a few GILF going to random massage shops in the suburbs a few years back

GILFs are a bit ordering fairy floss at a fair. Once you order it and it's done, you wish you hadn't. No offence it's just the way it is, especially as they are charging the same in many cases as a 25 year old

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    im early 30s now, been punting since early Masstige 8 days back late 2007ish

however I've tried young as 18 to Old over 50, all of them get the job done.

however for now I'm gunning for the close to 18 J and K Girls at Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Current sweet spot would mid to late twenties Asian that still look a few years younger .. a couple of regulars are now in early thirties. Under twenty starting to feel strange esp if they aren’t experience . Just wouldn’t go there anymore ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My low is 18 and my high is 45(i guess).
    But I always prefer someone who has experience and know what they are doing.
    K Girls at Ginza are my thing at the moment and moving away from ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think 24 and up to maybe 50 or if they are a hot MILF (thinking Nunu at Yokos)

Any younger they arent real experienced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20-30 for me. Don’t try anything much older as I prefer it to be in my own age bracket

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From 18 to 70.

I don't discriminate when it comes to pussy as I've had that age range be it civvie or W/L.

I think I just like sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20-60 the older ones usually make up in skill what they lack in youth. Those kaegels almost even the playing field

Senior Member(無間使者)
    18-35.

But 18-24 ideally…

But I do throw that rule out the window for an older girl In her late 30’s if she provides Rimming service or the RIM + HJ combo service that I really enjoy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    From 18 to 70.

I don't discriminate when it comes to pussy as I've had that age range be it civvie or W/L.

I think I just like sex.
    Why not go for 18 - 80, just 10 more years older? Has a nice ring to it when you say it like that, lol...

Don't go for 90+ though, you might end up in the news like this bloke:
    https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...805d5cbefd05a3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast