Thread: K Chaerin - Rolled Gold

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Chaerin - Rolled Gold

Ok, have seen K Chaerin twice now in 2 weeks, so thought I better share my experiences with the bro's instead of hiding her for myself.

Looks wise - she's cute - tall, curvy (by K standards) but not fat and late 20s by my guess. Big tits (C cups) with nipples like buttons once theyre pressed and two tattoos on lower back and shoulder. She's had a bit of facial work done, like most K girls, but not to the extent of Jane and Missha.

Both occassions she's really warm to meet, quick to DFK and get you in the shower. Soap up, quickly on knees sucking your cock and then body sliding, DFKing and getting as horny as hell.

Both sessions have followed a similar path....passionate kissing before bed, she tells me to lie face down then so me catbathing. The best part, and I mean the best, is her rimming. She gets between your legs, spreads your cheeks wide and gets her tongue working like no other. She's the best...and goes for 5 minutes leaving me in a tembling mess.

Then applies lube over my throbbing cock and goes for the pussy slide... Not quite to Rebecca or Missha standard but pretty damn good. She has some bush also which adds some friction. Today I had to pull her off before I blew everywhere...

Then she cleaned up and gave me a great blow job... no teeth, sensual, mixed techniques. Then into 69 and my turn to rim her. She loves it .. gives you right kind of feedback to let you know that she loves an arse rub and a tongue up there. By the looks of it she might have had a few cocks also. Good luck to her.

Dom on, missionary, passionate kissing, doggie - then Dom off and CIM. Fantastic GFE. She's one of those girls that waits until you unload completely in her mouth - she's doesn't rush off to the sink - and wants to make sure you are done.

Both times I've been completely spent afterwards. She's a gem... A solid 8 in all categories and I'll be seeing her again.

I don't know why - but both times the Ginza bros have quizzed me to no end afterwards on her performance. She delivers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's as though rimming is a compulsory subject for gals at Seoul University! Great find bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    It's as though rimming is a compulsory subject for gals at Seoul University! Great find bro!
    I bet K Emma failed this subject.