Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sugar dating: Do you prefer caucasian or asian? locals or non-locals?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.
    If you're really married like you claimed, and still not divorced, you do know what's the benefits of marriage?

If my crush wants to stay as FWB, so be it. If she wants to start living together and be an unregistered de-facto (if she can secure her own PR) then so be it. But I'm happier if she says yes and we get married.

Only small minds would tell a single person to stay single and not have a family of his own. Many old people have given me better advice on getting married and settling down after my divorce - if there's something about her that's worth remembering (her beauty, sex-appeal, kindness) then it is worth putting a ring on her even when later on she starts wrinkling and getting grumpier due to menopause. The older and wiser you get, the more you're able to withstand her drama. That's just life as it is.

As for divorcing my ex, I have to justify it as someone who I just can't build a lasting memory of - she's not a looker, has no sex appeal, unkind and basically rude. At least if I marry my crush I can tell people 30 years later that she was the kindest, sexiest and prettiest girl that I'm lucky to marry her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Benefits of marriage to an Asian women = lots of fried rice! and noodles. Asian food all the time.

Banned
    Benefits of marriage to an Asian women = lots of fried rice! and noodles. Asian food all the time.
    No problems at all. I'll love her to the moon and back if she can make me her home cooking weekly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    No problems at all. I'll love her to the moon and back if she can make me her home cooking weekly.
    exactly the way to be living home meals every night and anything you want. But I suppose some prefer being single which has benefits to.

Banned
    exactly the way to be living home meals every night and anything you want. But I suppose some prefer being single which has benefits to.
    There are many benefits for staying single. It is the time to learn about loving oneself. But later you will realise it is impossible to love oneself without loving others as well.

Some women might say they're okay with being FWBs and doing open relationships, but in reality they'll see their married friends or friends who are about to get married and they'll feel jealous. Then she thinks about the guy she's having sex with regularly and thought "Maybe I can make him like me more than just FWB".

And that for me, is why I don't want to have affairs or multiple FWBs. It hurts those I'm having regular sex with - the lack of commitment. Women will eventually walk away from men who can't commit because they can't stand the pain of not being made special.

Anyways, your FWB sounds like someone I used to know. She will jump from guy to guy every month, and I was one of them. Now she's frustrated because she's already 33/34 and can't find a steady partner because the way she riles them up makes them dump her. She riled me up by asking for a breakup then posting online a screenshot of her doing a video call date with some guy from the US. A year later she still checks on me, obviously to see if I'm still interested in her, but I told her off so she deleted me. This was roughly 14 years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    It’s different for everyone, which is the whole point of sugar arrangements. I basically used it as an on-demand GF service, for sex yes but also a +1 for dinner or events without any commitment BS. Most of my SBs weren’t any better in bed than a typical Ginza WL but they were cool people who I enjoyed spending time with socially, the sex was a bonus though!
    well, on-demand GF is also what we all hope for. It'd be awesome to have such service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sooner or later, particularly now with costs of living, a woman won't put up with FWB after a certain age due to the lack of financial security involved with a FWB arrangement
    Sometimes women would be honest and ask me, 'Do you have a house?'

FWB if fine if she is less than age 23, or has a property, otherwise you are just wasting her time

Banned
    If she's over 23 and has her own fully paid off property plus a yacht then she qualifies as a sugar mommy.

FWB is fun until one party decides to make a commitment. If the other party isn't in agreement then tension starts and everything stops. Then they'll end up looking around for a new FWB thing with another person.

But if both parties agrees to take it to the next level it can be fun. If the sex was really good during the FWB period then things will only get better once they tie the knot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just google sugarbabe sex reviews Australia.

Heaps of places offering information on this and sites and threads dedicated to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Locals when it comes to just FWBs. But for longer term sugar dating, asians since they are a bit younger and get to the point easily.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    just google sugarbabe sex reviews Australia.

Heaps of places offering information on this and sites and threads dedicated to it.
    Yea I'm aware of those sites, though I'm not a frequent member of the sites. Got a TNT account and got banned by their admin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Locals when it comes to just FWBs. But for longer term sugar dating, asians since they are a bit younger and get to the point easily.
    thanks. and have you got a budget in mind how much you're willing to pay for sugar dating sites?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been actively working the Brisbane sugar scene over the past few months. my preference has been sweet asian girls.

40ish asian lady, already Aus citizen with own home. She was great fun, very domineering which is why she's 42 and single I guess

26ish asian student visa girl, needs extra cash, available to her schedule which I'm able to adjust to. Between work, college and meeting work/visa commitments she doesn't have as much flexibility as me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I've been actively working the Brisbane sugar scene over the past few months. my preference has been sweet asian girls.

40ish asian lady, already Aus citizen with own home. She was great fun, very domineering which is why she's 42 and single I guess

26ish asian student visa girl, needs extra cash, available to her schedule which I'm able to adjust to. Between work, college and meeting work/visa commitments she doesn't have as much flexibility as me.
    Asian MILF 30s 40s with PR citizen local area to me works better for me to. As you say more time on their hands. More experienced to I tend to stay away from the PTY Asian gals less skilled and less available due to busy schedules.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asian MILF 30s 40s with PR citizen local area to me works better for me to. As you say more time on their hands. More experienced to I tend to stay away from the PTY Asian gals less skilled and less available due to busy schedules.
    I try and walk at least 10000 steps a day.
    I often see young milfs pushing prams and always give them a smile.
    Sometimes its the grannies pushing the prams who I give an even bigger smile too.

Some of these grannies are really nice and one in particular, with very good english invited me in for a cuppa when she saw me walking past her place.

On my second visit it was a bit embarrassing when she disappeared to the toilet and came back naked and pulled me towards the bathroom for a shower.
    All I say, is that if she sees me walking and it all clear she will invite me in for some fun.
    I tend to only walk that way nowadays if I feel up for it.

Funny, she is a gilf, who is actually a fair bit younger than me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12