Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating: Do you prefer caucasian or asian? locals or non-locals?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sugar dating: Do you prefer caucasian or asian? locals or non-locals?

As in the title, when it comes to sugar dating (even if you're not in sugar dating now), do you prefer:

Caucasian or Asian girls?

Locals or non-local girls? where non-local girls are typically international students studying in Sydney.

Your replies will be much appreciated because it's kind of important to me.

for myself, I've always been interested in Asians only cuz I'm asian, I've always found it easier to connect with non-locals so I'd prefer non-locals. However sugar dating is short term so I wouldn't mind trying a local asian girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting question, i never had about sugar dating, but i will say i will prefer Asian and non - local.

I lile Asian girl, mostly due to their slim feature and their skin. Non-local because it will be good to take them somewhere to explore around showing them Australia.

That's my thought (and fantasy)...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sugar dating? Are you the sugar daddy or sugar baby in this scenario?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know weather my Chinese lady regular is classed as a sugar baby but for me I would only want Asian MILF and someone with a PR who lives local. PR is good because others can be after marriage for visa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do you find non-local Asian girls as sugar babies?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Interesting question, i never had about sugar dating, but i will say i will prefer Asian and non - local.

I lile Asian girl, mostly due to their slim feature and their skin. Non-local because it will be good to take them somewhere to explore around showing them Australia.

That's my thought (and fantasy)...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    thanks for your input

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Sugar dating? Are you the sugar daddy or sugar baby in this scenario?
    you'd be the sugar daddy in this scenariao

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I don't know weather my Chinese lady regular is classed as a sugar baby but for me I would only want Asian MILF and someone with a PR who lives local. PR is good because others can be after marriage for visa.
    thanks for the reply.
    yea sugar dating needs to be in discrete to avoid long-term relationship chaser such as ones who deliberately get pregnant to ask for visa

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Where do you find non-local Asian girls as sugar babies?
    that's one of the reasons that I'm asking this question actually. To see if punters/sugar daddies on this forum prefer locals or non-locals as sugar babies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I sugared I preferred Caucs, or at least locals. Depending on the nature of your arrangement it won’t always be about sex and not having a language barrier to contend with was a godsend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    When I sugared I preferred Caucs, or at least locals. Depending on the nature of your arrangement it won’t always be about sex and not having a language barrier to contend with was a godsend.
    thanks for the reply. I'm surprised to hear that it's not always about sex

is sex the main reason when you sugar dating or companionship is the main reason?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks for the reply.
    yea sugar dating needs to be in discrete to avoid long-term relationship chaser such as ones who deliberately get pregnant to ask for visa
    I don't need to worry about long-term relationship chaser with mine, she knows I am hitched. For us its sex and secret friendship. Shes Chinese already has her PR so no worry on the visa thing either. I'll never get her pregno I pull out and blow over her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks for the reply. I'm surprised to hear that it's not always about sex

is sex the main reason when you sugar dating or companionship is the main reason?
    It’s different for everyone, which is the whole point of sugar arrangements. I basically used it as an on-demand GF service, for sex yes but also a +1 for dinner or events without any commitment BS. Most of my SBs weren’t any better in bed than a typical Ginza WL but they were cool people who I enjoyed spending time with socially, the sex was a bonus though!

Banned
    I don't need to worry about long-term relationship chaser with mine, she knows I am hitched. For us its sex and secret friendship. Shes Chinese already has her PR so no worry on the visa thing either. I'll never get her pregno I pull out and blow over her.
    My ex wife also had her PR already when I met her so I didn't expect much. Wasn't a looker but for some reason when I met her several times during an outing with mates where they brought their wives and partners, and the wives brought friends she was the only one single and was trying to chat me up. She persistently chatted me up until one day I decided to try her and see what she has in mind.

From a simple meetup several times to her inviting me over to her place to help build some IKEA furnitures, we started dating. Then comes the sex. Didn't even think of marrying her, was happy to stay in a simple relationship where we go out on dates, sex and started living together to reduce the income pressure of renting and doing chores separately. I was thinking of making it an unofficial de-facto relationship where we'd live together, have sex regularly but not register our relationship nor have kids, mainly because of the financial constraints I was having and her telling me that she's not going to support me financially when one day I lost my job due to my idiot mate getting caught embezzling stocks.

I got trapped in the marriage thing as her friends started pressuring me into marrying her, coming from her asking her friends for help. Guilt ridden since I had been living in the unit she paid mortgage for, I agreed to marry her. My life turned upside down since then.

I'd say be careful of your FWB even when she already has a PR. She could run a tactic of pressuring you into marrying her if one day she makes you go on a date with her while accompanied by her friends. Even if you're hardy about your decision she might start withholding sex or even worse, get you into a position where you'd accidentally CIP her during the right time of month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    My ex wife also had her PR already when I met her so I didn't expect much. Wasn't a looker but for some reason when I met her several times during an outing with mates where they brought their wives and partners, and the wives brought friends she was the only one single and was trying to chat me up. She persistently chatted me up until one day I decided to try her and see what she has in mind.

From a simple meetup several times to her inviting me over to her place to help build some IKEA furnitures, we started dating. Then comes the sex. Didn't even think of marrying her, was happy to stay in a simple relationship where we go out on dates, sex and started living together to reduce the income pressure of renting and doing chores separately. I was thinking of making it an unofficial de-facto relationship where we'd live together, have sex regularly but not register our relationship nor have kids, mainly because of the financial constraints I was having and her telling me that she's not going to support me financially when one day I lost my job due to my idiot mate getting caught embezzling stocks.

I got trapped in the marriage thing as her friends started pressuring me into marrying her, coming from her asking her friends for help. Guilt ridden since I had been living in the unit she paid mortgage for, I agreed to marry her. My life turned upside down since then.

I'd say be careful of your FWB even when she already has a PR. She could run a tactic of pressuring you into marrying her if one day she makes you go on a date with her while accompanied by her friends. Even if you're hardy about your decision she might start withholding sex or even worse, get you into a position where you'd accidentally CIP her during the right time of month.
    No probs with mine I am already married so she can't make me marry her and she knows it. I don't meet her friends in public only know some of her Chinese lady friends in the bedroom most housewives this because my regular brings them along for threesome sometimes so I fuck those Chinese ladies as well in private. I never cum in her pussy only in the other two holes or pull out at Redfern. You were def baited by your ex. Living together unmarried probably would have been better for you but pressures of her friends yeh that would make you cave in and marry her.

Banned
    No probs with mine I am already married so she can't make me marry her and she knows it. I don't meet her friends in public only know some of her Chinese lady friends in the bedroom most housewives this because my regular brings them along for threesome sometimes so I fuck those Chinese ladies as well in private. I never cum in her pussy only in the other two holes or pull out at Redfern. You were def baited by your ex. Living together unmarried probably would have been better for you but pressures of her friends yeh that would make you cave in and marry her.
    Oh sorry, I missed the part where you were hitched.

Many Asian women want to get married especially when they're in their late 20s up to their 40s. If you're having an affair it is very easy for them to trap you by making you meet their friends or you introducing her to your friends. Personally I have never been in an extramarital affair, and I don't think I even want to in the future.

There are some looney women out there who also target married men. They'll give him all the attention and sex, then one day ask him to divorce his wife and marry her. I've seen one where she was wailing about a married man she was having an affair with, and she got super sad and upset when he left her to be with his wife instead.

My crush did suggest once that we're FWBs when we were meeting up for some naughty fun. Now I'm hoping she'd start dating me and finally agreeing to get hitched as she had hinted before, as I have told her many times that I wanted her to be my wife, and she playfully says she'll "think about it".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Oh sorry, I missed the part where you were hitched.

Many Asian women want to get married especially when they're in their late 20s up to their 40s. If you're having an affair it is very easy for them to trap you by making you meet their friends or you introducing her to your friends. Personally I have never been in an extramarital affair, and I don't think I even want to in the future.

There are some looney women out there who also target married men. They'll give him all the attention and sex, then one day ask him to divorce his wife and marry her. I've seen one where she was wailing about a married man she was having an affair with, and she got super sad and upset when he left her to be with his wife instead.

My crush did suggest once that we're FWBs when we were meeting up for some naughty fun. Now I'm hoping she'd start dating me and finally agreeing to get hitched as she had hinted before, as I have told her many times that I wanted her to be my wife, and she playfully says she'll "think about it".
    I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.
    Do you have somewhere discreet to make love when the truth won't come out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise man

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Do you have somewhere discreet to make love when the truth won't come out?
    Ya I go for my walk to her place 10 minutes away and if I come back all hot and sweaty take a shower. She used to live in Bankstown but some years back she moved here to be close by. I am more than happy with the arrangement. No pressure FWB and she sucks me off like a champion. I had hundreds of BJs by this time. She's nice big tits to which I like. If one of her Asian lady friends there with her I fuck her to. I don't know how she asks them to join but all in Chinese. I feel like I got a pretty lucky set up going here. I also don't need to go to paid job have my own business office. So I got lots of time week days. Shes 20 years younger than me to keeps me feeling young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast