Thread: Top Girl From Other shop - Abby @ Fairfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top Girl From Other shop - Abby @ Fairfield

Work at Fairfield this morngin, and checked around the shop, only 1 girl at the famous shop near the main street. Then tried the one near the train station. A bit disappointed as there is 1 girl available as well, but she told me there is a featured girl from other shops who will be arrived at 10mins.

Met Abby, shes in a short skirt and pretty face, and shes type of busty girl, got D cup I believe. She apologise the late and told me she can do everything. Decided to go for it because she looks pretty, and she wore a sexy lace bra and short skirt.

Part one was pretty good, I always preferred the massage in the morning, as some girls felt tired & exhausted after served different people in lunch break, especially some of them do full. She gave me nice massage on my back, then start using her breas to give me a nice massage from neck to my lower back.

Turn over, it is myu favourite par,t, she start giving me nice blow, to arouse me, I cannot move my eyes from her body, as looked really sexy that surrounding by such sexy bras, like a lingerie. There is no doubt she can be the featured girl from other shops after served by her. She cooperate me in different positions, and do pay attention to me even shes busy with the services, everything was done super smooth and stress released.

I would highly recommend her, as her service, body shape and rates. Cannot find her photos from their wehat and website, but must try if yoiu are keen on the busty girl.

Address: 31 Dale St, Fairfield NSW
    Girl: Abby (busty, sexy and doing great service)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review bro, what was the damage?