Thread: Anyone Seen this girl at eight mile plains?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone Seen this girl at eight mile plains?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds too good to be true and the few reviews there sound suspicious. Can someone explain to a man like me of below average intelligence what the benefit to setting up a fake profile is (if that’s what this advert is)…?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes, i saw a review about her somewhere some time back. apparently rude and gives smart-arse comments and replies in her texts. does not do full service. clock watcher.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have attempted to book her on a few occasions, really rude
    Makes excuses then says she is booked
    Last time I tried to book her and I was only having fun, she started abusing me because I used her name in consecutive messages, really unpredictable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks fellas - while the photos look amazing it looks like one to skip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has been on locanto for about four years..last was based at Tanah Meriah doing body slide topless massage. She does not do full service. It's the only reason I have not seen her. She looks very fit and tidy, I don't know her but in her defence I would image there would be loads of messages to filter through real clients and time wasters and alot of guys asking her all kinda of weird questions so naturally defensive. That really does not help her cause. I have had a bad shoulder pain lately so maybe a massage is in order. will keep you posted.