Thread: Mariane - New latina with a perfect ass

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mariane - New latina with a perfect ass

For the last few weeks I’ve been seeing many ARs on 322A Fireflies, the majority quite intriguing. Especially ARs on Kimmy and Melody got my attention, but I haven’t been able to see themas of yet. Regardless, today while checking wechat I noticed there was a new girl from Colombia, starting today, and she was available in the morning. So I messaged the shop. While initially we couldn’t come to mutual understanding (nothing major), they quite nice to suggest I could try her out for standard service at a time of my preference, which I really appreciate.

I arrive just in time and head up the stairs, with a woman and a man behind reception, and another man standing nearby whom I initially thought was a fellow punter but in fact worked at the shop. They offered a friendly welcome, and were clear that this was Mariane’s first day and that she was new to the industry. Once payment was taken care of, I headed to Room 1 and knocked on the door.

Let me just say that I haven’t always have the best of luck with latin girls in the past. Sometimes it was their bodies, or their personalities, or we simply didn’t click. So whenever I’d go try them, with little to no reviews, it always felt like a gamble.

Today, it paid off.

Mariane stands at 150cm at most, but that’s as petite as she gets. She wears a small top that shows off her lean tummy and holds a nice pair of (enhanced) C-cup boobs that feel nice to the touch (unless you prefer natural and nothing else. I think I saw scars on the side, but honestly, I was too distracted to really notice them). She’s also wearing a pair of very tight pants that just really show her perfectly rounded culo (ass). Like, damn, the moment she turned around, allowing me to see how nicely shaped it was, I just knew I had made a good decision in coming in today.

As previously stated, it is her first day at the shop, and quite possibly her first time as a WL — she told me she had only been in Sydney for a month —, so understandably I sensed some nervousness when she greeted. Fortunately for me, I know some Spanish, so chatting with her and assuring her to let me know if she’s not happy with anything put her at eased. I took a quick shower and by the time I came out, she had taken her clothes off and was ready.

The action itself was fairly standard, but she was quite eager to please. I mentioned her boobs were nice to hold, and she allowed me to have fun with them, but it’s her ass that I can’t stop thinking about it. It wasn’t as firm as I had expected (or would have liked), but it is still amazing to look at and to grab. She also allowed for DATY, but no FIV, so keep that in mind. Blowjob was also covered, which was fine given I had paid for Standard (and I don’t believe she offers Diamond service). Sex was great, she was a little quite, trying to hold her moans, but again, it was probably nervousness and shyness from it being her first day, but she was still happy to try and please, and we tried missionary and doggy (god, that ass). I didn’t go as hard as I would have liked, but we still had a good time.

Once I finished, I took a shower and helped her get the room ready for her next session — she didn’t know she had to change the paper sheets, which can happy with new ML/WL, from what I’ve read. I said my goodbyes, and gave my feedbacks to the receptionist, who were happy to hear I had a good time. Obviously, there are areas she can improve on, but I have no doubts that she will.

I would recommend, and honestly I would love to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds great Thanatos.

I so wish they would post their roster here or on their website. Some of us just can't risk WeChat or texting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree..would make it easier for those without wechat