Thread: Kelly - Best body & value for money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly - Best body & value for money

Took a long break from punting. Had been keeping my eyes open on WeChat just fantasying with all the WL and ML's but just been trying to save money. However lo and behold the most stunning pictures of Kelly I just couldn't resist. Honestly wasn't too much in the mood for a punt but I felt like it'd be a shame to miss out on this opportunity so I decided to go RIP my savings and have a punt. I was expecting to be cat fished but I was bored anyway.

Came in and saw Kelly. It's the real deal. She's obviously older than what they say but still close to early 30's. I take a quick shower as she undresses and my god. Those 2 huge knockers are real! Can't believe they wouldn't say they're all natural. Even with those 2 huge watermelons she's not cubby and more on the fit side. She waits for me on the bed. There's not really much conversation going on, she's competent in English for it though I'd say. I lay down and she gets on me to let me play with those balloons. Soooo good! She goes for the bj, she's really good at it felt amazing. Hadn't been a minute but she positions herself for Mish putting on lube. Now I'm a little disappointed as I paid for gold but had a cdbj, no chance for Spanish, and finally we're having sex; and she's already telling me to cum after 30seconds telling me how much she loves me. Normally at this point I'd be just fed up but today was unbothered, granted how attractive she was. She's constantly asking me to cum but I keep going, all the while she has been cumming. She wanted doggie but I ask for her to get on top. Being able to feel those tits on my face while grabbing and slapping her ass was sooo good. Got her to cum a few more times, she suggested hand-job so I'm like fine I'll try to cum inside now. We both came, she came like 5 times and it's only been 10-15minutes since I walked through front door. She goes shower straight after. Was half expecting her to get me to leave or something lol. But no she came back and just laid in bed together cuddle for about 10minutes then I went and showered and we parted.

Overall really good time and I would recommend. One of the best bodies I've had the pleasure of punting with, but this one was the cheapest! Although I paid for gold and only got standard service still fairly happy. After my long punting break I unfortunately might be back in full force boys thanks to Kelly [Flying Money]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks hot in the photos and was keen as to make a booking. but cbj for less than a minute and urging you to cum after 30 seconds.....not so keen now. I'm glad you had a good time bro but that really ain't vfm for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Looks hot in the photos and was keen as to make a booking. but cbj for less than a minute and urging you to cum after 30 seconds.....not so keen now. I'm glad you had a good time bro but that really ain't vfm for me.
    Me too, will avoid for sure, I don't mind if it's a short CBJ, but really hate to be urging to cum.
    Lucy at 7 Cowper st was the same, quick BJ then asked to cum just after few pump.