Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A WL and her ability to perform after hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Work sex & relationship sex for a W/L are two very, very different things.
    In what way? Please explain how a BBBJ is any different? Or for that matter CIP ?

Condoms?

A mental connect?

Surely a punter can get a mental connect?

The WL may not but the punter feels like he does.

That’s all that matters during paid sex isn’t it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalAl View Post
    *the sex was probably the most consistent thing in the relationship.
    And all else failed and you broke up.

Why?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    If she works in a shop she wouldn't have to care. Pretty sure only 20-30% of punters care about reviews. The rest of them will mostly do walk ins and realise they're getting a dud punt. Then again the shop receptionist will slyly apologise and not tell the next walk in customer what happened.

She would have to care. Those 20-30%of punters are her client base. Management could reduce her hours and put in a more popular girl. There’s only so much room available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    In what way? Please explain how a BBBJ is any different? Or for that matter CIP ?

Condoms?

A mental connect?

Surely a punter can get a mental connect?

The WL may not but the punter feels like he does.

That’s all that matters during paid sex isn’t it?
    Maybe she'll spice it up with DTBBBJ, CIMWS and some good ol' teabagging.

BBFSCIP would be a thing she'd have to give her partner if she wants to keep the relationship.

Mental connect? More like an ego-boost if we're talking about punters who don't even care about the WL's feeling and make her feel better about herself. At least a WL with a partner can get that emotional support and validation from her partner - it makes the sex even more special and emotional.

Banned
    I think that's why some use the term YMMV - if you're BF/Husband material then they will perform 200%, otherwise they'll only utilise between 5% to 20% of their effort.
    That’s conjecture. If you were correct then who is getting the bad end of the deal?

The punters!

Banned
    She would have to care. Those 20-30%of punters are her client base. Management could reduce her hours and put in a more popular girl. There’s only so much room available.
    Hmmmm... I doubt the reduced hours part. We're not talking about casual supermarket shelf stackers here. WLs don't get paid wages, her earnings are based on the number of customers she has for the day. Some shops are so big that the girls literally live in the room rather than live outside the shop. Those unpopular ones would normally be listed on the roster 12-16 hours daily to compensate on the number of punters not willing to return as her customer. That's also one way to tell if a WL is popular or not in shops.

Banned
    At least a WL with a partner can get that emotional support and validation from her partner - it makes the sex even more special and emotional.
    Emotional support and validation.

That sounds too much like marriage.

We are talking about a WL’s ability to perform sex after work hours with a partner. So instead she comes home and seeks emotional support and validation. That sounds like really great sex, don’t you think?

Banned
    Hmmmm... I doubt the reduced hours part. We're not talking about casual supermarket shelf stackers here. WLs don't get paid wages, her earnings are based on the number of customers she has for the day. Some shops are so big that the girls literally live in the room rather than live outside the shop. Those unpopular ones would normally be listed on the roster 12-16 hours daily to compensate on the number of punters not willing to return as her customer. That's also one way to tell if a WL is popular or not in shops.
    We’ve deviated away:

A WL and her ability to perform after hours.

Would a WL be too tired from work sex to satisfy her partner every day like he needs?

Banned
    That’s conjecture. If you were correct then who is getting the bad end of the deal?

The punters!
    Not all. Some might get a good end of the deal by grooming up a little more. They don't need to look like Brad Pitt.

There was a Japanese WL once who worked in 42G pre-COVID. She was one of those upmarket Harajuku girls who cringe upon hearing the word Akihabara. It doesn't matter who it was, she would not do DFK, nipple play and only lies on her back expecting punters to finish in less than 5 mins in that position. She was hot though.

There were many mixed reviews of her. Can't remember her name now. Management won't get rid of her despite the number of bad reviews and complaints. I guess some WLs can get away with mediocre services, so someone like her might have the energy after work to please her partner, assuming that he's the type to bust a nut in less than 1 minute.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What I’m saying is after hours sex with a WL wouldn’t be up to par with paying them for sex at their work.
    For men who work a physical job for 8 hours a day you say the same thing

Banned
    We’ve deviated away:

A WL and her ability to perform after hours.

Would a WL be too tired from work sex to satisfy her partner every day like he needs?
    Subjectively, no. Generally, maybe.

In Buddhism a student would serve his teacher without fail even when the teacher mistreats him with the exception of sexual abuse, which is not tolerable amongst monks. This is to teach the student devotion.

If a WL is devoted to her partner then she will find a way to satisfy him sexually daily without fail, even if she had a long day doing threesomes at work.

If the WL is too tired, she might have to find a compromise or just stay single.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    For men who work a physical job for 8 hours a day you say the same thing
    I’m talking about a WL not a guy. Besides 8 hours is a tea break.

Banned
    I’m talking about a WL not a guy. Besides 8 hours is a tea break.
    🤣
    I'd have to imagine myself as a gigolo with a horny partner at home.
    If I don't cum after fucking a whole bunch of lonely housewives in their 60s then I might be able to blow a big load on my partner when I get home. After fucking shriveled abalones all day I'd like to have a young abalone to end my day.
    And if she needs my load daily then I better make sure that none of my customers is a hot momma who is using me to practice her Kegels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always like to think I’m her only partner. The mind is a powerful thing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only fuck from midnights onwards the less popular girls who live on the premises.

Banned
    🤣
    I'd have to imagine myself as a gigolo with a horny partner at home.
    If I don't cum after fucking a whole bunch of lonely housewives in their 60s then I might be able to blow a big load on my partner when I get home. After fucking shriveled abalones all day I'd like to have a young abalone to end my day.
    And if she needs my load daily then I better make sure that none of my customers is a hot momma who is using me to practice her Kegels.
    The punters are not all lonely like the housewives. What makes you think that?

Sex is just sex. People have other things to do in life other than being lonely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I always like to think I’m her only partner. The mind is a powerful thing.
    Well it is a fantasy with a lil bit of physical reality thrown in? Perhaps man is to be only ever partially satisfied from sex?

Imagine if one punt was enough in your whole life? Then who would look after the women?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I only fuck from midnights onwards the less popular girls who live on the premises.
    Have you ever banged one straight after the other?

Banned
    The punters are not all lonely like the housewives. What makes you think that?

Sex is just sex. People have other things to do in life other than being lonely.
    Like the hot momma - she's not lonely, she's just a nympho who needs to try several different cocks in her whole life.

Sex is just sex. You're right. Like this news here.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/repo...ect-his-semen/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What the fuck! It says the nigga was driven 500,000kms away...Was he driven to another planet?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast