Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A WL and her ability to perform after hours.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Have you ever banged one straight after the other?
    Yes I did yesterday, I was numbers 6 after that a numbers 7 was waiting and the mamasan said is 30 minutes service. She told me I m lucky 6 and she was in the mood.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yes I did yesterday, I was numbers 6 after that a numbers 7 was waiting and the mamasan said is 30 minutes service. She told me I m lucky 6 and she was in the mood.
    Banged two girls one straight after the other was the context.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have you ever banged one straight after the other?
    Sure who hasn’t.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Sure who hasn’t.
    That being the case did the second one have more “steam” than the first at the end of the first girls session?

Banned
    Banged two girls one straight after the other was the context.
    The only threesome I've ever had was the one where both girls gave me BBBJ, but one at a time rather than together. It's a bit of a turnoff if I have to keep changing condom each time I'm changing pussies. Pussies are pussies, best to stick in one and unload there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    The only threesome I've ever had was the one where both girls gave me BBBJ, but one at a time rather than together. It's a bit of a turnoff if I have to keep changing condom each time I'm changing pussies. Pussies are pussies, best to stick in one and unload there.
    The girls I use are pros at condom swaps!

Banned
    Do you line them up and hop from one to the other, hoping you don't land on the edge of the mattress and injure your dick? Would be a catastrophic event for the doctors to fix.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Do you line them up and hop from one to the other, hoping you don't land on the edge of the mattress and injure your dick? Would be a catastrophic event for the doctors to fix.
    Yep one after the other doggy. It’s a pity no pics.

Banned
    Would a WL be too tired from work sex to satisfy her partner every day like he needs?
    Don't think it's your major concern in life unless you're married to one of them.

Let's worry about world peace, pollution, global warming, etc. etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Don't think it's your major concern in life unless you're married to one of them.

Let's worry about world peace, pollution, global warming, etc. etc.
    A potential marriage could happen one day. That’s why the thread was started. This thread’s replies could mean the difference between doing it and not doing it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1000%
    If your erection can cooperate, l with changing condoms, it's just part of doing a threesome

Some punters finding it challenging which is fair enough

Banned
    A potential marriage could happen one day. That’s why the thread was started. This thread’s replies could mean the difference between doing it and not doing it.
    Hearing this from you, I hope it happens very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    1000%. If your erection is good, not a big dealing changing condoms, so it's just part of the enjoying a threesome

My erection depends on the girls. If she's not a time waster aka taking her sweet time to put the condom on, or making faces as if she doesn't want to be there then of course I will lose my erection.

Sometimes being clairvoyant sucks. If I feel the girl is there only for the money not the sex it affects my ability to get aroused.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1000%
    If your erection can cooperate, l with changing condoms, it's just part of doing a threesome

Condom swaps during threesomes is a blessing in disguise.....it's the equivalent of the rest time between rounds in a boxing match. Use that time wisely and to your advantage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most guys don't last very long, few minutes at most and some only a few pumps. The girls tell me they spend more time massaging.

If they are emotionally attached to their bf, they'll be ready to pump him

Imagine watching shit movies all day long, then go home and get to watch what you love watching. You'll be excited.

Came as wl. Most don't enjoy fucking customers but get all excited when they are emotionally attached to their bf and they know they're going to see him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Condom swaps during threesomes is a blessing in disguise.....it's the equivalent of the rest time between rounds in a boxing match. Use that time wisely and to your advantage
    Some girls are super fast at doing it. They’re like pros..

While I’m getting a condom swap I’m drinking water. Have to. Even with the AC it’s a workout.

Sometimes I have a very quick shower just to get rid of the perspiration as I’ve read Thai girls don’t like that.

We all get hot and sweaty though.

No quarter is given by anyone you see.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Most don't enjoy fucking customers but get all excited when they are emotionally attached to their bf and they know they're going to see him
    Thanks for spoiling my cold leftover dinner!

It makes me almost want to get a real GF.

Banned
    Most guys don't last very long, few minutes at most and some only a few pumps. The girls tell me they spend more time massaging.
    Most guys but not all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Spoken like a professional

I see swapping condoms as a true and gentlemanly sign of respect

You have just met these beautiful ladies, they are pleasuring you, and you don't want to spread STIs to them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most WL don't enjoy fucking customers but get all excited when they are emotionally attached to their bf and they know they're going to see him
    That's the initial phase of a relationship. Once you are committed (married), then there is a fork in the road, the relationship has to pass through. It's never as fresh as you describe after time passes unless you have chosen your partner very wisely

Banned
    That's the initial phase of a relationship. Once you are committed (married), then there is a fork in the road, the relationship has to pass through. It's never as fresh as you describe after time passes unless you have chosen your partner very wisely
    Well, I'd like to think it's the girl who chooses her partner. The guy merely exists to accommodate that choice. Then again, many guys can't handle banter, and that's why a lot of them are single.

If the girl knows what sort of future she wants in the relationship then it is worth trusting her with all her decisions. The girl who doesn't know what she wants with her life should do some soul searching before even thinking about having a bf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast