Thread: Yumi at N5M - good session, lovely girl (but...)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yumi at N5M - good session, lovely girl (but...)

Person's Name : Yumi

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 014 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $230/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, light rimming, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure (not fat), nice Ds, lovely round butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Good but not as good as I hoped based on earlier ARs. Maybe she had an off day or just a case of YMMV.

My experience/comments : There have been a couple of rave reviews of Yumi so I booked her. Jacinta greeted me and showed me to the room and I paid and was soon joined by Yumi.

She has a pretty face (better in real life than in her photos) and long black hair that could be featured in a shampoo advert. She was wearing a long blue thing wrapped around her waist and a blue bra and knickers.

We both stripped and went into the shower.

Yumi has a lovely curvy figure with nice pert D-cups and a beautifully rounded butt. She has some tatts and a trimmed bush.

After a good washing we dried and I lay down.

Yumi knelt over me for some nice tongue-wrestling and then worked her way down, licking my nipples, stomach and groin.

She then pushed my knees in the air and gave me a light rimming.

Yumi then started a good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva and no interruptions.

I asked for some 69 and Yumi moved round. This was OK as she was gently moaning (but she was doing that even when she was just sucking me) and I had some FIV but she didn’t get anywhere near cumming.

I asked for some more BJ and it was then condom time.

As Yumi dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

She mounted me for some cowgirl which was good as I could look at her pretty face and play with her lovely tits but the wasn’t much movement to get my juices flowing.

Then Yumi moved to Asian-style cowgirl which was much better with some good action and lovely fleshy slapping noises.

When Yumi tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed facing the large mirror.

This was great as she has a lovely bum and her moaning got more realistic as we watched action in the mirror. I tickled her arsehole with my thumb but my hand was swiped away when I went for some insertion.

I could have seen it through like that but it was too early so I asked her to lie down for some mish.

This was good as I looked down at her and we kissed some more but I wanted the CIM ending so I asked her to suck me again.

I lay down and Yumi removed the condom and wet to work. I soon came and she continued sucking me before going to the sink for a spit.

Yumi returned to the bed and tidied me up and gave me a brief massage before lying in my arms for a chat.

She said she was from HCMC and has been her about half a year and works at N5M five days a week, not working anywhere else.

Her phone buzzed but we went on chatting for a while before showering and dressing.

After a final hug I departed telling Jacinta it was good on my way out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice review Fred. Sounds like N5M has great recruiting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    N5m have some great talent atm. This one is in my list too. The list is getting long

Yumi is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com